Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 93. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello Zcoin community ---

Zcoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Guys, I have been watching this coin since it was 14 usd. Every time I was thinking ours dangerous to buy because it's on its top. But the price went up and up.

So at this point I'm wondering if it makes any sense to get on board or you think it might dip deep? Grin

I think the price is stable at this point.  Knock on wood but I don't forsee this going under $100.  Keep in mind I'm not saying its going to go up and up, surely there will be days in the red.  If you believe in the coin and are willing to hold at least middle-term I think its a no-brainer.  In my opinion the real issue with trading crypto is opportunity cost.  There are plenty of coins that will be going up, but its a matter of buying the ones multiplying quicker than others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Guys, I have been watching this coin since it was 14 usd. Every time I was thinking it's dangerous to buy because it's on its top. But the price went up and up.

So at this point I'm wondering if it makes any sense to get on board or you think it might dip deep? Grin
Activity: 224
What's the best miner for this coin?

probably ccminer for Cuda 9
Activity: 126
What's the best miner for this coin?
so I tested a transaction between 2 wallets and it is still pending after more than an hour. Is this normal ?

it took more than 90 minutes, thats rather pathetic.

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Everyone has a great deal of hope for digital money, and they even exaggerate their expectations of $ 1,000, which are likely to come true but require healthier growth

I think that The expectations of 1,000$ is so high in this year. I really like this coin but it needs some good conditions to reach this price .
In my opinion , it can reach at 300$ in this year and if it's lucky , It maybe reach up 500$ .

No doubt to expect this price 1000$. Just wait for BTC price will be bounced again. I think 2018 might be the great year of all cryptocurrencies.
so I tested a transaction between 2 wallets and it is still pending after more than an hour. Is this normal ?
Activity: 308
I expect Zcoin to hit the 200 Mark sometime towards the mid or end of the month. Its a solid Privacy coin. And the team has much more planned for this coin. I will look forward to this and want to add to my position even further.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Everyone has a great deal of hope for digital money, and they even exaggerate their expectations of $ 1,000, which are likely to come true but require healthier growth

I think that The expectations of 1,000$ is so high in this year. I really like this coin but it needs some good conditions to reach this price .
In my opinion , it can reach at 300$ in this year and if it's lucky , It maybe reach up 500$ .
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
ran some 24 hour tests on this coin. results are not even close to the estimates as others have said. and not by a small margin...at least short by 40%. you cannot contribute that to bad luck given 1) one pool has all the hashrate 2) it's so ridiculously far off.

nice to mine though with the low wattage but no thanks.

the community needs to do more about the concentration of the hashrate in one pool. i'm not sure what the best way to do it would be. it's obvious miners won't switch to other pools individually if there is no concerted effort. that would mean potentially sacrificing their rewards. however, if there is a concerted effort to move hashrate from MPH to, let's say, suprnova, then more people would switch over.

is anyone else concerned about this? let's do something about it.

That’s why I moved to MintPond a few days ago and just see what a really small pool would give me. I was afraid it would just never find a block, or at least take a very long time. So far I‘ve contributed to finding 3 blocks and returns are AWESOME, like 50% more than I got on MPH. Could be that pool luck was just good, of course.

If you do not Algo/Pool switch but rather want to focus on just mining Lyra2z (for me because of high electricity costs it’s most profitable), I do not see a disadvantage of profitability in the long run. I don’t care if I get a large chuck every 2 days or this steady stream of small amounts from MPH.

MintPont is also growing quickly. It has no fees and a great UI, dev is friendly and I love to support this

yes, i'm trying mintpond now as well. i like the UI.
Activity: 15
Copied from a comment I just posted on Discord (might be useful for someone):

"If you do try suprnova you should realize that the "Round earnings est" takes a while to max out.  Once you leave things running for 6 hours or so you can estimate your daily payout there by looking up their "Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)" on the Statistics/Pool page.  Then figure out how many blocks the pool should get per day: 24 * 60 / "Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool) (in minutes)".  For example right now they are estimated to get 5.18 blocks per day.  Then I just multiply my "Round earnings est" by those estimated blocks to determine how many coins I should make on average per day (assuming pool/network stats stay the same)."

Activity: 48
What are your forecasts for XZC 2018 ? Is this too ambitious to see it at 1000 dollars ?
i see $1000
i agree with you
Activity: 13
ran some 24 hour tests on this coin. results are not even close to the estimates as others have said. and not by a small margin...at least short by 40%. you cannot contribute that to bad luck given 1) one pool has all the hashrate 2) it's so ridiculously far off.

the community needs to do more about the concentration of the hashrate in one pool. i'm not sure what the best way to do it would be. it's obvious miners won't switch to other pools individually if there is no concerted effort. that would mean potentially sacrificing their rewards. however, if there is a concerted effort to move hashrate from MPH to, let's say, suprnova, then more people would switch over.

That’s why I moved to MintPond a few days ago and just see what a really small pool would give me. I was afraid it would just never find a block, or at least take a very long time. So far I‘ve contributed to finding 3 blocks and returns are AWESOME, like 50% more than I got on MPH. Could be that pool luck was just good, of course.

If you do not Algo/Pool switch but rather want to focus on just mining Lyra2z (for me because of high electricity costs it’s most profitable), I do not see a disadvantage of profitability in the long run. I don’t care if I get a large chuck every 2 days or this steady stream of small amounts from MPH.

MintPont is also growing quickly. It has no fees and a great UI, dev is friendly and I love to support this
Activity: 289
Activity: 15

I absolutely agree. That's why I'm now running 400+Mh on suprnova.  In addition to aiding the decentralization effort I'm seeing significantly more profits there compared to MPH.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
What is the time for a node to be offline and still not miss payout, I read somewhere up to 1h is fine? (for server restarts, etc)

It is currently set at 3 hours.
Activity: 40
What are your forecasts for XZC 2018 ? Is this too ambitious to see it at 1000 dollars ?
You are really ambitious, lol I just only dream its price could be reached at 500$. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Zcoin.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
What is the time for a node to be offline and still not miss payout, I read somewhere up to 1h is fine? (for server restarts, etc)
Pages:
Jump to: