Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 97. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This coin really took a big leap, I remember buying this around 15 dollars. I held on to for awhile sold around 45-50 bucks. I got back in luckily around the same price. This coin is a super anonymous coin. I love the limited supply
Activity: 224
Im currently mining on MPH and I was wondering if all the pools have the same 0.01 transaction fee for payout ?

I think SuprNova has no fees these days... ;-).

not a fan of suprnova, any other suggestions ?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I have been concerned about the price in the previous period around 0,0025 BTC. But now it is a lot higher than 0,009 BTC. I have already missed the train to able triple my account, feel regretable.
WOW you were concerned with 0.0025Btc
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Im currently mining on MPH and I was wondering if all the pools have the same 0.01 transaction fee for payout ?

I think SuprNova has no fees these days... ;-).
Activity: 289
Since entering December, XZC has risen about 4 times, which I did not notice, it is by my side, but there are still a few left in my wallet, I believe there are still surprises
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Znodes are out of this world :O
As i last looked there were 1400+ of them, 1000 coins each, and lets say average 0.007 BTC per coin
thats almost 10kBTC in Nodes...
WOW

10,000 btc is a lot... and very few :-).

There are 16,800,000 btc at this time.
10,000 is 1,680 time less.
And ZCoin is one of the major projects in the crypto world : one of the best.
ZCoin will rise more than others anonymous coins, more than Monero, ZCash and all others.

ZCoin will goal more than 0.05 btc, probably arround 0.25 btc (more than Bitcoin cash).
And between your 0.007 btc price and 0.25 btc, there is a x 36 factor !!!

Enjoy :-).
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Znodes are out of this world :O
As i last looked there were 1400+ of them, 1000 coins each, and lets say average 0.007 BTC per coin
thats almost 10kBTC in Nodes...
WOW
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

The main problem is that there's basically no communication at all from the devs - the znodes were introduced with several changes to the mining consensus:
Mandatory payments to the nodes directly from the pool became necessary where the protocol would reject blocks without those payments immediately.
Usually you introduce such protocol changes to the protocol but don't enforce them at first so every (pool) can make sure they meet the specs and get it running and also do some testing if the transition etc works fine and then you enforce those payments.

We would love to engage with you but I think the numerous times we messaged you, we didn't get a response so we stopped. Even numerous times on the compensation for the orphan block which we were willing to pay which left us puzzled.

We've setup a poolops channel in Discord and hope to work together with you well again. If you don't believe it, you can check your Discord @ocminer#2372 direct messages from me on 11 November and 18 December and even earlier in Slack and Bitcointalk. I've dropped you a message again in case you missed it.

https://imgur.com/n75WYbv
https://imgur.com/cdE8B9O
https://imgur.com/zyU2h41

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
I have been concerned about the price in the previous period around 0,0025 BTC. But now it is a lot higher than 0,009 BTC. I have already missed the train to able triple my account, feel regretable.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hello,

I had problems with suprnova mining pool.
The site didnt show any transaction for more than one day and someone said they had to change something.

Does the pool now work normally?

Yup, as soon as a block is found - transactions are shown.
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
For those who are interested to make a masternode, from 0 xzc, there are actually 3 news big sell orders on Bittrex (2 x1,000 XZC and 1 x >500 XZC), begining at 0.0125 btc/xzc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Hello,

I had problems with suprnova mining pool.
The site didnt show any transaction for more than one day and someone said they had to change something.

Does the pool now work normally?

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello guys, iam looking for linux miner whitch properly works on linux. 2.2.3 on hiveOS sux, version on simplemining also sux - hashrates on pool drops to half copmare to windows ccminer mvsc2015.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Guys i am mining in datapaw.net but with 18mh from yesterday still didn't get nothing and just 1 block found...
Someone has some else pool to mine xzc?
I'm also mining with them. I think we should have patience and blocks will come. The hashrate si pretty high and pool says next block will be found in 28 hours.. which is about too much for 800MH/s pool hashrate.
I will keep my miner on this pool about a week and see how's going. After that, I might switch to suprnova.
Best of luck!
Activity: 434
Which port do yourecommend to mine in supernova?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Guys i am mining in datapaw.net but with 18mh from yesterday still didn't get nothing and just 1 block found...
Someone has some else pool to mine xzc?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Bought 286 zcoin before this crazy pump, wish I bought the 1000 for the znode. smh
Now if somebody has 1000 zcoins for one znode, he or she will be rich with the price 0.01xx btc (about 145usd/zcoin) . I wish I  hadn't sold all my coins when it was 30$ due to BTG fork . Now I have bought only 100 zcoins with my money I sold it before so I feel sad about this action.
The masternode option pumps the price, as some people want to have their share of the 30% cake, no matter what the one-time investment. The 1000s of XZC are then locked up in the nodes, out of circulation, so there's further pressure to increase the price for the few remaining coins. Make of that what you will...
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
'No block source available' on my wallet for hours now.

Anything I should do to get the wallet syncing such as adding nodes for example?

Had same issue yesterday, started the wallet in cmd with "-reindex" parameter. Worked for me.

Here is a link for Mac, same parameter to be used for Win7/10.

Thanks. This worked for me as well.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Bought 286 zcoin before this crazy pump, wish I bought the 1000 for the znode. smh

Now if somebody has 1000 zcoins for one znode, he or she will be rich with the price 0.01xx btc (about 145usd/zcoin) . I wish I  hadn't sold all my coins when it was 30$ due to BTG fork . Now I have bought only 100 zcoins with my money I sold it before so I feel sad about this action.
Pages:
Jump to: