Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 95. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Datapaw works well, spread the hashrate!!!We need more decentralization
I agree on this.

I don't really care about MPH having the biggest hashrate, their reported hashrate of my miners is low and payout at the end of a day is not good at all.

Totally agree with this!
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I agree on this.

I don't really care about MPH having the biggest hashrate, their reported hashrate of my miners is low and payout at the end of a day is not good at all.
At least 4-5 blocks per day and mining on Suprnova gives decent profit. Now it's time to go back.

Exactly..!!!
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
There were 3 days in the last week during which suprnova found enough blocks and paid as much as whattomine calculated.
In the last couple of days miners gone from nova so the rest barely find 1-2 blocks per day and profit on it is far less.
Suprnova, however, pays far less on their high performance pools compared to whattomine.

This leaves you two choices: take it or leave it.
Unfortunately there is no other viable option besides mph to mine Zcoin.
You're better off with Zclassic right now.

There are 5 other pools besides MPH and all of them are operating on fees lower than MPH. Mintpond is currently having an additional reward for the first few blocks found

But it seems that almost 90+% of the hashing power is in MPH.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
There were 3 days in the last week during which suprnova found enough blocks and paid as much as whattomine calculated.
In the last couple of days miners gone from nova so the rest barely find 1-2 blocks per day and profit on it is far less.
Suprnova, however, pays far less on their high performance pools compared to whattomine.

There are 5 other pools besides MPH and all of them are operating on fees lower than MPH. Mintpond is currently having an additional reward for the first few blocks found

Thank you very helpful..
Activity: 131
Why don't you guys try datapaw or mintpond? They're small pools but pays very good. Big pools pay less ...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any ideas why Miningpoolhub pays out approximately a third less than whattomine.com?  Huh

I think 33% is too high of a margin of error for calculation.

why dont you mine somewhere else then ? Really, I want to know.
Any ideas why Miningpoolhub pays out approximately a third less than whattomine.com?  Huh

I think 33% is too high of a margin of error for calculation.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I think Zcoin should be in TOP10-TOP20 on mcap. And Happy New Year folks Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
guys
anyone prefer me this coin for 1 year not selling?
i want to buy 100 zcoin after 2018 i want to sell it. what do u think about?am i crazy?

back around august when it was around $9 then yea. but now it's around $80+? perhaps u can consider other altcoins.
which altcoins r u prefer me ? right now?
Activity: 140
guys
i want to buy 100 zcoin after 2018 i want to sell it. what do u think about?am i crazy?

back around august when it was around $9 then yea. but now it's around $80+? perhaps u can consider other altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
guys
Activity: 107

Cryptopia of course Smiley
Wallet is under maintenance since a week (And the hard fork)...

You will get your coins when the new wallet will be updated.
Just be patient, Cryptopia is a bit slow with maintenance and wallet in general

Oh gee, Ok thanks.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11

Cryptopia of course Smiley
Wallet is under maintenance since a week (And the hard fork)...

You will get your coins when the new wallet will be updated.
Just be patient, Cryptopia is a bit slow with maintenance and wallet in general
Activity: 107
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Can someone help me?
i have send a little bit of Zcoin to an exchange but since 3 days it is stuck and i did not recieved the coins.

Here is the hash:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xzc/tx.dws?82fc7a3ab90c80116a448671415e35c3982ced98fb3cd4e09db3201b9697ff7e.htm

No one?

Which exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: