Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 10. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
still, it would be better to understand the concept of the project in order to understand the potential profit in the future.
as I understand the basic idea is to give unique methods of investing in IPO together with a team of experts.
I think it will be a great opportunity for everyone.... I am personally ready to support the project. while I understand that listing but exchanges will have to wait a pretty long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
still, it would be better to understand the concept of the project in order to understand the potential profit in the future.
as I understand the basic idea is to give unique methods of investing in IPO together with a team of experts.
Activity: 130
Activity: 61
and already there is any public evidence of cooperation with well-known funds? as I understand it, the success of the project will largely depend on this.
Yes it would be nice to see any announcements about this.... so I could have more confidence in the project
the concept even now looks very interesting. I think this will allow me to develop the project.
Activity: 23
and already there is any public evidence of cooperation with well-known funds? as I understand it, the success of the project will largely depend on this.
Yes it would be nice to see any announcements about this.... so I could have more confidence in the project
Activity: 81
Activity: 47
why is IEO on the exchange is taking so long? this is some unusual practice.
but the idea of the project is not quite usual. think if they have realistically the link with funds the investors will be able obtain very good money and this will be good motivation in turn .
Activity: 2
why is IEO on the exchange is taking so long? this is some unusual practice.
Activity: 130
one of the most promising ideas I've seen so far. I hope all the same the project will be implemented and we will see a flight to the moon . but now it is too early to draw any conclusions.
the main thing that it helped us to make money. this is essentially the most important thing at the moment.
Activity: 25
one of the most promising ideas I've seen so far. I hope all the same the project will be implemented and we will see a flight to the moon . but now it is too early to draw any conclusions.
Activity: 98
Most of the time, if a certain project acquired a TM-license, they are proud to use it everywhere on their doc.
And usually, the font is big that you can easily notice such symbol.
However, on your website, you are using it as if you are shy of using this symbol.

https://i.postimg.cc/BZB20YhK/Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-6-45-07-AM.png

In this regard, by all means, do you have proper documentation to support the use of this symbol?
this is a very interesting question. I think we will wait for a response from the team to learn more about this and learn about the relationship with the funds.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Most of the time, if a certain project acquired a TM-license, they are proud to use it everywhere on their doc.
And usually, the font is big that you can easily notice such symbol.
However, on your website, you are using it as if you are shy of using this symbol.

In this regard, by all means, do you have proper documentation to support the use of this symbol?
Activity: 3
tell me where can I read more about the team? some of them have already had similar experience before or not?
Activity: 7
IEO already started? simply I have no account on this exchange and therefore I do not see now details on an exchange.
IEO DATES: June 17 2019 - December 17 2019
you need to look more closely to understand how it will work in practice...
Activity: 3
I will be sure to take part in IEO a guarantee of a listing so you can get a good income. This is already a big plus.

I wonder why sales rounds will last such a period of time and what will be the motivation to buy tokens right now.
I'm interested in that, too. But I really like the idea of the project. I think thanks to this economic model it will be possible to make good money.
Yes, the idea looks interesting and will be able to open the way to promising investments for ordinary people.
still, I do not really understand the idea of this project. you can tell me in more detail what these tokens will be used for.
Activity: 34

I wonder why sales rounds will last such a period of time and what will be the motivation to buy tokens right now.
I'm interested in that, too. But I really like the idea of the project. I think thanks to this economic model it will be possible to make good money.
this is in fact the most important thing for investors and a very good motivation.
Activity: 47

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: