Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 7. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What strategy is currently used to ensure the activity of investors in the early stages of token sale?
Activity: 38
I think that investors can trust LAToken , who will oversee fair and effective distribution for all participants in the Zest fund.
I see no reason not to trust such a partnership. I'm thinking more about the future of the Fund as a whole. Will the Zest team be able to provide profit?
Activity: 32
It is possible that some investors will be interested with long term investments. But now I don't see much activity among the community. Only the experience of your experts can help to attract investment in the project.
Now do you continue to expand the number of partners, or are there three main participants with whom you will base your cooperation?
Activity: 33
Is it 1st ICO on LATOKEN?

the project will be conducted by the IEO at the exchange. And as I understand it, Zest Fund offers the first token to access venture funds.
I have not seen such projects. This might be the first step on the path to continued and successful existence of the Zest Fund.
Activity: 17
How can I participate in the contest? Where are the details?
Does your project have the minimum amount of investment you need to get to make the Fund a success in Silicon valley?
Activity: 16
It seems to me that you have to conduct a quality advertising campaign to make your community bigger.
Activity: 22
After replenishment of the venture Fund, investors will be able to receive new information about the actions of analysts of the Zest team?
in the Telegram I read that investors will be able to receive brief information about the progress of investment.

this must necessarily be. people, who have invested their money in the development of the project, must know, how it are used. it creates a trusting relationship. it is really important
I think that the team will provide a channel for communication, but I would like to be sure that we will be able to get answers.
Activity: 24
I think that investors can trust LAToken , who will oversee fair and effective distribution for all participants in the Zest fund.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
which startups are born in silicon valley, they gain a great future, there are a cluster of smart people who understand the modern computer industry. I think this project will be a bomb.
I do not understand how the market price for the token will be set during the return on investment.
Activity: 38
Many investors want to get a quick profit from new tokens. Let's see how the team will be able to interest investors in the token in the long term
Activity: 28
Is it 1st ICO on LATOKEN?

the project will be conducted by the IEO at the exchange. And as I understand it, Zest Fund offers the first token to access venture funds.
If investors do not want to sell their part of the tokens right away, will they be available for traders on the exchange?
Activity: 33
I think that it is rarely possible to have access to high-quality startups at an early stage of investment. I want to see how it works in life.
Activity: 28
The team received support from the Latoken exchange. I think that this exchange can guarantee the quality of the token sale.
Activity: 15
IEO DATES: June 17 2019 - December 17 2019

it usually only lasts a few days. it's a pretty weird decision. There is no motivation to buy tokens now.
a really long period. I don't understand either. But it is possible that the term will depend on the volume of sales.
And investors can count on any bonuses during this time? Because in this case, it really makes no sense to invest now, and then wait even longer for the return of profit.
I think we should wait for some explanation from the project representative. I want to make sure that the project is well prepared for the investment process.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Activity: 22
I saw that the team provided information about the partners. And it will help to learn more about the reputation of the funds.
Pages:
Jump to: