Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 5. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Investors often participate in such projects, but so far I have not heard about the small participants admitted to this category of projects. Let's see how the creators of the Fund to cope with the task.
Activity: 41
Indicator Sold Token active? I do not understand how fast the sale is moving, but I would like to understand the activity of investors.
I think we will see all the details after the token sale goes through some number. I would like to monitor the progress of the sale to understand how the community responds to the project.
Activity: 23
Why did you choose ten tranches of 300 BTC? Does the total amount affect the results of investment cooperation with Silicon valley projects?
can someone give me the details of the contest to get free z tokens? Is It Airdrop?
Indicator Sold Token active? I do not understand how fast the sale is moving, but I would like to understand the activity of investors.
When making investment decisions, I think that all participants should understand the risks that are in this business. I would like to have more confidence in the success of the Fund
I think that the Fund can be a good helper for investors in making a profit. If auditors provide quality reports on the Fund's work, they will be able to attract many investors in the future.
Of course it is so, I will also participate in the continuation of the Fund, if I get profit from participation. The founders of the Fund should also count on this.
Activity: 33
CEO Stuart Farmer has experience with funds that collaborate with Silicon valley?
Of course, many want to join the high-quality stream of silicon valley elite deals. But I think that you should disclose more information about your connections with this category of projects.
I agree with you on that. We have time to study information about the work of the project and its creators. Without this, it is difficult to make a fair decision.
Activity: 32
I understand correctly that the amount of investments collected will allow your representative to have more weight in cooperation with the funds?
I read that part of the team tokens will be blocked, that's good, and for what period will this measure be determined?
great, you have a number of partners. Support from the exchange side is a good start to the token sale. I think that your Fund is interesting with its offer.
Of course, many want to join the high-quality stream of silicon valley elite deals. But I think that you should disclose more information about your connections with this category of projects.
I think that the idea of the project can motivate fraudsters in this area. I hope that LAToken will be able to ensure the fair conduct of sale of tokens and return on investment.
investors are now very carefully studying the projects they want to work with. I advise you to first read all the documents submitted. The project is well prepared, let's see what experts say
It is good that we are talking about an IEO. I think this will allow investors to trust the project more, and you're right that there's a good description for getting to know the team.
In my opinion, it is important for investors to know that the return on investment will be made at the right time, without cheating.
Activity: 32
What is included in the Operational Costs ? You plan to spend quite a significant part of the Fund for this.
I think we'll have to trust the Fund Manager here. After all, investors do not know what this part of the cost includes.
Activity: 28
I want to understand how my share will depend on the period in which I invest during the IEO sale.
I think that the Fund can be a good helper for investors in making a profit. If auditors provide quality reports on the Fund's work, they will be able to attract many investors in the future.
Do you want to conduct four stages of IEO? I did not fully understand your structure of the token sale.
Activity: 27
I think that the idea of the project can motivate fraudsters in this area. I hope that LAToken will be able to ensure the fair conduct of sale of tokens and return on investment.
investors are now very carefully studying the projects they want to work with. I advise you to first read all the documents submitted. The project is well prepared, let's see what experts say
Pages:
Jump to: