Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 4. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm still considering investing in the project, but I liked the idea. The redemption of the token will occur simultaneously for all investors?
Activity: 5
will you be able to add an updated version of white paper? I would like to see more details about your work with investors
Activity: 1
Z tokens will be stored on the exchange until then, until there is a mass redemption of tokens?
Activity: 19
Whether there is a soft cap for your project ? I have seen the amount of softcap 500,000 USD mentioned on Coingecko.
I'm interested in that too. I don't understand what will happen if the project fails to collect all 10 tranches for its Fund.
Activity: 1
Selling tokens IEO ends in 23 days ?
Activity: 2
the credibility of the system of venture financing in Silicon valley continues to rise. I hope that the use of tokens as an investment Fund will help me to get more profit
I think that it is necessary to study the technical description of the project and learn about the agreements on the storage of tokens with the exchange to be sure of the success of the project.
Activity: 6
I have no experience in IPO. Has anyone invested in such projects?
Activity: 24
I would like to see a more complete technical description of the work of your Fund and an analysis of the projects that will use Zest.
Activity: 25
I saw a change in the Trust Funds list. Have you expanded the number of partners?
What part of the profit is left for the development team?
Team Tokens (Locked) 20%
I'd like to know the blocking period.
Activity: 42
What is the reason for the delay in the token sale? I think that there are already participants who are ready to invest in Zest
Activity: 32
What part of the profit is left for the development team?
Activity: 28
Why did you choose ten tranches of 300 BTC? Does the total amount affect the results of investment cooperation with Silicon valley projects?
probably, the larger the size of the Fund, the higher the chances of participating in a more promising project. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 59
is there a description of the process of burning tokens after ransom? Will early investors be among the first?
Activity: 38
The more investors support the creation of the Fund, the more chances to get a quality return on investment. If the project does not collect all the declared amount?
as I understand it, the transfer of funds for venture funds will be carried out in tranches that can ensure further cooperation with zest Targeted Funds.
I want to know more about the mechanism for selecting projects for your Fund and the conditions under which Zest will be able to participate in them.
what are the conditions for investors now? I would like to participate in IEO.
Do your partners have extensive experience with venture capital? And is there any information about their past successful projects?
Activity: 55
The more investors support the creation of the Fund, the more chances to get a quality return on investment. If the project does not collect all the declared amount?
Activity: 38
CEO Stuart Farmer has experience with funds that collaborate with Silicon valley?
All information is provided on LinkedIn. I saw their achievements. I think that their experience will help to organize the work of the Fund, but I have not yet understood who will represent the Fund as an auditor.
Pages:
Jump to: