Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 3. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Analysis of the IPO market allows you to see the prospect of Zest, but it is important to have confidence in targeted funds. How can I find out their track record?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can't understand, you opened the tokens sale ?

"IEO DATES: June 17 2019 - December 17 2019"

such information is listed on the first page of this topic.
I also see this on the official website of the project
Activity: 29
I can't understand, you opened the tokens sale ?
Activity: 9
Each of the stages of the IEO will have a timeframe collection of investment?
Activity: 18
The auditor of the Fund should have a good reputation. Have you been able to select this expert yet?
I think this can be done in the process of collecting investments. But I agree with you, I would like to know that this expert advisor will be able to choose the right strategy for working with trust funds.
You have a high estimation of experts. I hope that the IEO will be able to guarantee the success of the project to some extent. Will tokens be blocked on the exchange until the redemption?
As I understand it, all investors will be able to sell their token after the completion of the IEO sale.
Activity: 27
I would like to support your project. Silicon valley venture companies did not allow for the participation of small investors. Zest is a great way to be part of great projects.
Activity: 22
I read that the IPO market is popular among investors, but not everyone can get the most favorable conditions.
Activity: 3
How will the Z token be exchanged for Fiat to replenish venture funds?
This issue is within the competence of the project team and the Fund Manager. The investor should only be interested in the final profit. This ,of course, only my opinion.
Activity: 22
I think that thanks to the support of investors, the Fund can continue its activity in the future. Access to venture capital funds can attract a large number of investors.
Activity: 19
I've read that it's about investing in some of the most exclusive deals. Will the Foundation be able to support only one project?
I am sure that this will depend on the amount of investment collected. Is there hardcap for the project?
Activity: 9
The auditor of the Fund should have a good reputation. Have you been able to select this expert yet?
I've read that it's about investing in some of the most exclusive deals. Will the Foundation be able to support only one project?
Activity: 4
I haven't been following venture capital funds. Is there an indicator of the success of such investments ? I'd appreciate the information.
Zest wants to destroy venture capitalism. But you have to have leverage to do that . To do this, you need community support. Is there any expert reviews about your idea?
Activity: 4
The report of the project auditor will be presented immediately after the use of the collected funds of the Fund? I think it would be useful to attract new investors in this way
It is likely that only after the completion of all stages of the token sale, the Fund will be able to participate in the work of venture companies .
Activity: 29
The internal controller will ensure efficient use of funds. I think that the choice of this participant will be very important for the success of the investment.
Activity: 6
I hope that I will be able to start a promising investment in projects that are usually not available in Silicon valley to ordinary investors
Activity: 6
I have no experience in IPO. Has anyone invested in such projects?
I think you can find more information on specialized sites to study the work of such funds. But I have not seen a token used for such investments. Is this a new idea for IEO?
Z tokens will be stored on the exchange until then, until there is a mass redemption of tokens?
I don't know how it's going to happen either. I think we need to wait for the full conditions from LAToken
Pages:
Jump to: