Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈 - page 2. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
if the team is able to do its job as planned, then the profit growth can be good.
Activity: 18
there are some articles about the work of silicon valley as part of investing in startups. Quite a lot of information suggests a good prospect.
Activity: 19
I hope that the project will hit the bull's eye with the choice of an investment project. It is very interesting to get a quality result .
Activity: 5
Zest Fund allocation does not take into account the additional costs of advertising and attraction of the Fund Manager?
Activity: 29
I understand correctly that your project is the first one that wants to create a token to work with venture companies?
I have never met a token that can participate in a Silicon valley IPO. But the first result does not guarantee a phenomenal profit. Let's look at the results of the investment collection.
Activity: 14
Each stage of the token sale will last until you reach the amount of 300 BTC?
Activity: 23
Do the venture funds that work with Zest Fund already have experience with projects in Silicon valley? How can I see about that?
there are links on the website where you can see the work of trust funds. If I understand correctly, the team plans to cooperate with them.
Activity: 3
I have no doubt that your idea will provide investors with a good profit. Silicon valley is an interesting topic for investors.
what kind of advertising is currently used for your project?
Activity: 22
Do the venture funds that work with Zest Fund already have experience with projects in Silicon valley? How can I see about that?
What part of the Fund will be used to pay for the services of the auditor? I saw that 20% of the tokens will be distributed to the team, but do not understand the amount of additional costs .
Activity: 27
I can't understand, you opened the tokens sale ?

"IEO DATES: June 17 2019 - December 17 2019"

such information is listed on the first page of this topic.
I also see this on the official website of the project

I saw on the exchange site the value of the token is 0.011 USD. No additional bonuses?
What amount of tokens are currently offered to investors? If some of them are not used during the IEO, will the rest be burned?
will the auditor be a member of your team ? Does he have the opportunity to participate in the selection of investment projects?
Auditor should follow the proper process of distribution of investments and their timely return. I don't think he will be able to participate in the selection of projects.
Activity: 19
Great, I've seen that you have media partners who can bring your idea to more investors. I hope this will ensure the replenishment of the Fund.
I understand correctly that your project is the first one that wants to create a token to work with venture companies?
Will the time of participation in the investment affect the value of the token for IEO? I just saw a long period of token sale , and want to understand the best time to participate.
Activity: 9
I read that the IPO market is popular among investors, but not everyone can get the most favorable conditions.
As I understand it, silicon valley did not give such an opportunity in principle. now there is a chance to enter the early stage of investment during the IPO
will the auditor be a member of your team ? Does he have the opportunity to participate in the selection of investment projects?
Will you be able to update the video review of your Fund ? I would like to see more details about working with investors.
I would also like to have a better understanding of cooperation with the Fund. But this is not a technical project, and the creation of the process. It is difficult to show on video. I think that WP should reveal the essence of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: