Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 36. (Read 51031 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
network hashrate double overnight, yet there hasn't been an influx of ANN thread activity?  methinks somebody's bogarting a gpu miner...

Yeah I noticed that too.

We went to 210 MH/s but have now normalized around 160-170 MH/s

It does look like a GPU, like a sudden influx of 50 MH/s or something...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Any news about exchange?

You cannot be serious. Let the dev improve the coin first, there's not even a roadmap out yet and there's really nothing special about the coin right now other than perhaps the algo.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
I have a question. When will mining begin and how many coins can be mined?

Launch (mining) began approx. March 27, 2018 10pm

Total Coins: 30 Million ZETTEL
Initial Blockreward: 10 ZETTEL

Info taken from first page, post #1 and #17.

And yes, while getting to be more of a long-shot, still mine-able on a old dual core2 cpu... if you have 200-300Kh/s to throw at it, you should be good for a block a day.  

Coins currently mined = 584860.61565 (so still way over 29 Million to go).
Activity: 79
It's already 4 days I didn't receive any reward. Any bug?
Luck or lack of it i guess,
first 3 days i got 10 blocks per day, now the 4th day has passed and only 2 blocks found.

The rewards are very random, I've had 2 blocks within and hour and then nothing for the next 24 hours or more. I just have it running in the background when I'm not doing anything with the PC and a block pops up every one and again..if I'm lucky.

yeah I know, but it's weird for 4 days without mint coin. But recently I stop mining then restarted again, within 24 hours got reward!
Activity: 238

The rewards are very random, I've had 2 blocks within and hour and then nothing for the next 24 hours or more. I just have it running in the background when I'm not doing anything with the PC and a block pops up every one and again..if I'm lucky.
Activity: 11
Luck or lack of it i guess,
first 3 days i got 10 blocks per day, now the 4th day has passed and only 2 blocks found.
Activity: 44
The fact you can't join a pool is discouraging to those who think they may never win a block . Being in a pool provides a sense of security that you will get rewarded for your efforts as opposed to your own personal luck. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant, it's just the perception of it being true.

In terms of probability you are wrong when you take the time factor out, unless it's too difficult for you to find a block within a time frame you're comfortable with then I guess a pool would be the only option, otherwise right now even a crappy dual core can find a block within a week.

You are right about the probability of it, but the op is right about the human psychology of it.  People quickly get discouraged when their dual-core celeron doesn't produce anything in many hours or even a few days.  At some point in the long run -- that is, as the coin scales to perhaps thousands of miners -- the number of discouraged users giving up equals the number of new miners joining in.  Miner population peaks at that point.  Obviously, the higher the market price, the larger that equilibrium number will be.  And, of course, there are other factors that affect where the balance point goes.

We may not be able to predict what that number will be, but we can observe (some of) the effects that factor into it.
Activity: 79
legendary
The fact you can't join a pool is discouraging to those who think they may never win a block . Being in a pool provides a sense of security that you will get rewarded for your efforts as opposed to your own personal luck. Whether this is true or not is irrelevant, it's just the perception of it being true.

In terms of probability you are wrong when you take the time factor out, unless it's too difficult for you to find a block within a time frame you're comfortable with then I guess a pool would be the only option, otherwise right now even a crappy dual core can find a block within a week.
Activity: 24
Any news about exchange or website? I'm mining since 1st day Smiley
Zettelkasten Dev
Hi developer can you help me. when I try to open my wallet that's been running for a month already it says( insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service) any idea what that means just a couple days ago it started happening and I can't open my wallet and I have 300 coin stuck in there.

Are you on Win 10?
How much RAM do you have?
Zettelkasten Dev
Thanks for all the recent donations, guys.

Working hard to deliver some updates very soon.

Happy mining!
Is there a discord for zettel?
legendary
Hi developer can you help me. when I try to open my wallet that's been running for a month already it says( insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service) any idea what that means just a couple days ago it started happening and I can't open my wallet and I have 300 coin stuck in there.

Looking at google results a lot of people have had the same issue and it may have to do with your machine running out of memory, try these steps: https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/insufficient-system-resources-exist-to-complete-the-requested-service-windows-10.html
Activity: 105

Activity: 47
Oops, got a my first block after 30 minutes of mining, 145kh/s . In general it should be around 12 hours with that hash rate ?
Its based on luck, maybe you mine 24 hrs without a block
Activity: 11
Oops, got a my first block after 30 minutes of mining, 145kh/s . In general it should be around 12 hours with that hash rate ?
Pages:
Jump to: