Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 38. (Read 51031 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

Looks to be working on my old iMac Core2.  A blazing 55kH/s... Tongue

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how to get to the Debug screen or Information tab.  Disclaimer: Mac newb here!

Enjoy block explorer http://zettel.dashnetwork.info/

Good stuff!

Mind providing your address so I (and hopefully others) can toss over a few ZETTEL in appreciation?

Activity: 44
Enjoy block explorer http://zettel.dashnetwork.info/
Thanks for this! 

One question though; is the richlist and address lookup based on a periodic scan or is it realtime?  It seems to be a few hours out of sync with my wallet. 

I'm just hoping that it's a periodic report and that my wallet isn't wrong! Tongue
Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
Is there a way to assign cores in the .conf file for Windows (odd/even vs. linear)?

Not in the conf file, but on linux you can use the "util-linux" package to adjust cores/threads/affinities of a process.

Code:
sudo apt-get install util-linux

You can then use the command taskset:

Code:
taskset -cp 0,4 9030

moves process with pid 9030 to cores 0 and 4
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Linux-Wallet (Qt + daemon) - 64 bit: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkasten-linux-64.tar.gz

Has qt and all libraries statically linked.

I just tested it on a fresh Ubuntu 16 installation and it works right away without any further dependencies.

Can someone test?

Work fine!

Linux OpenSuse 42.3

The Linux daemon included with the QT version did not seem to work stand-alone (wanted to use CLI again).  It seemed to start fine, but did not create the hidden directory as before.  I switched back to a saved copy of the 7z and that worked as expected.

Also, I switched to Linux from Windows 10 on a second server (first was already on Linux and doing much better) and got ~50% hash improvement (121kh/s to 183kh/s).  I'm assuming due to how Linux assigns cores... using hyperthreaded cores gave very little improvement in hash rate.  Is there a way to assign cores in the .conf file for Windows (odd/even vs. linear)?

I experienced a 33% speedup when going from mining in the Windows wallet under Wine to mining with the Linux daemon (original one (6206872 Mar 27 17:56 zettelkastend) that I *may* have compiled myself -- don't remember).  The interesting thing about that is that the Linux scheduler was doing the scheduling in both scenarios.  And, supposedly Wine doesn't have an emulation layer (Wine Is Not an Emulator, heh) and causes very little degradation in my experience.

So, I don't think the difference is related to the Windows scheduler.

Edit: the daemon included with the new Linux QT wallet appears to be the original one from Mar 27 -- and not one that I compiled.
Linux-Wallet (Qt + daemon) - 64 bit: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkasten-linux-64.tar.gz

I just tested it on a fresh Ubuntu 16 installation and it works right away without any further dependencies.

Can someone test?

Work fine!

Linux OpenSuse 42.3

The Linux daemon included with the QT version did not seem to work stand-alone (wanted to use CLI again).  It seemed to start fine, but did not create the hidden directory as before.  I switched back to a saved copy of the 7z and that worked as expected.

Also, I switched to Linux from Windows 10 on a second server (first was already on Linux and doing much better) and got ~50% hash improvement (121kh/s to 183kh/s).  I'm assuming due to how Linux assigns cores... using hyperthreaded cores gave very little improvement in hash rate.  Is there a way to assign cores in the .conf file for Windows (odd/even vs. linear)?
Zettelkasten Dev
Sure, right after website/forum/blockexplorer are ready.
Then we'll also settle all the social media stuff once and for all.
Hello dev.
Would you mind giving me links to download mining tools, please.
My rigs have AMD 470 and 570 graphic cards.
Thanks for your help in advance. I would like to mine the coin right now.

We are still in CPU-Phase.

If you want to mine, use the built-in CPU-miner.

If you want to use your AMD Cards for mining SpreadDoubleKetchup you'll have to write the OpenCL-miner yourself.  Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Hello dev.
Would you mind giving me links to download mining tools, please.
My rigs have AMD 470 and 570 graphic cards.
Thanks for your help in advance. I would like to mine the coin right now.
Zettelkasten Dev
Can you add the discord link to the first post? It would be good for people to come and see there is an active community.

https://discord.gg/RACMcyn

Zettelkasten Dev
Activity: 64

Can someone test?

Work fine!

Linux OpenSuse 42.3

Activity: 52
Graviex does look promising:

https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules

clearly defined rules and they even let you vote.

I think we'll go with this one first, right after I have website/forum/explorer finished.

Smiley

Let us know when you contact them and if there is a listing fee. I for one will chip in on the cost. I would assume others will too.

Magnificent.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Can you add the discord link to the first post? It would be good for people to come and see there is an active community.

https://discord.gg/RACMcyn
Graviex does look promising:

https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules

clearly defined rules and they even let you vote.

I think we'll go with this one first, right after I have website/forum/explorer finished.

Smiley

Let us know when you contact them and if there is a listing fee. I for one will chip in on the cost. I would assume others will too.
You don't have to buy BCO, but you do need to have a small amount of BTS (Bitshares) to pay for transaction fees, since every action you perform on the exchange happens on the BTS blockchain. I believe you receive some from a faucet when you create a new account and they can be purchased for very cheap on the exchange ($1 worth of BTS can last for months).

Excellent.

So Bitshares to trade, BCO to get a stake in their company.

It's great how far decentralized exchanges have come.

I made a few trades there and used up the free BTS I had in my account but still had a few trades I wanted to make. It just took the fee out of the coin I was using to trade. So you don't really need BTS, apparently.

Thats good to hear. I ran out once and had to buy some on binance and send it over. It was a weird situation.
I'm glad they changed it. I couldn't even buy BTS when my BTS ran out
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
You don't have to buy BCO, but you do need to have a small amount of BTS (Bitshares) to pay for transaction fees, since every action you perform on the exchange happens on the BTS blockchain. I believe you receive some from a faucet when you create a new account and they can be purchased for very cheap on the exchange ($1 worth of BTS can last for months).

Excellent.

I made a few trades there and used up the free BTS I had in my account but still had a few trades I wanted to make. It just took the fee out of the coin I was using to trade. So you don't really need BTS, apparently.
What's the cost for cryptopia?

Too high, anywhere from 10 BTC to 25 BTC.

Graviex, Crex24, and Exvo

I'll take a look. Thanks.

CryptoBridge looks great so far.
So you need to buy their token BCO to be able to trade?

I bought about $5 worth of BTS and have plenty to trade for a long time. The BTS part is really not a big deal on there and the exchange works great.

With a coin like this a Nano pairing on nanex would be awesome too.
That's where all the cool kids hang out  Grin

Graviex is a good choice too though. I traded on there for awhile and it wasn't bad at all. Crazy fast withdrawals.
Activity: 25
https://discord.gg/5weuz6B this is a zettle Discord there's some people in there trying to learn how to put all of their computers mining into one wallet they sure could use your help

There's a How-To in the #faq of the channel.
Zettelkasten Dev

Excellent.

Activity: 25
Crex24.com
TradeOgre.com

These exchanges are new but grown quite a bit. Last I heard fee was around 0.1 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: