Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 40. (Read 51031 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
😂😂🤣

Or https://www.novaexchange.com/ ?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Novaexchange is expensive as f*ck to get listed. A whole 1 BTC and that's just the initial setup cost, lol
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
any plans for an exchange?

Well yes, any recommendations?

Before we'll aim for a bigger exchange like bittrex, we could try to get on one of the smaller ones.

But which one?

what about cryptobridge ?

+1

Solid exchange

Anyone know what the cost is to list?
Zettelkasten Dev
Well glad I could help with that on Raven coin wallet there's a way where I can make it resync the whole chain from scratch is there any way to do that on here would that even fix my problem just trying to think of ideas sorry if they seem pointless

Yes, add the parameter

Code:
-reindex=1

when you start the ZettelKasten-Qt.

You could create a shortcut and add the parameter there, or start ZettelKasten-Qt from the commandline.

Or you could just delete your whole ZettelKasten blockchain folder (but don't delete the wallet.dat )

Or you can add

Code:
reindex=1

(without the -) in the zettelkasten.conf file.
And restart your wallet. But you should remove the parameter after the resync job is done, or else it will do this everytime you start the wallet.
Activity: 10
Richlist, if anyone interested:

block exploer? what's the address?
No, just installed https://github.com/iquidus/explorer on local VM.

Good job, I love people who take initiative.

Why don't you grab a domain you like and start hosting the blockexplorer there?
Put a well visible donation address on your site and I'm sure people will show their appreciation (I sure will, though my funds are limited).

It's good to have redundancy, so while I am almost finished with my own explorer (which is custom built to meet the more EXTRAVAGANZA features that will come in the future),
I'll make sure to post your blockexplorer in the OP too.

Yes, I will donate!
Activity: 105
Well glad I could help with that on Raven coin wallet there's a way where I can make it resync the whole chain from scratch is there any way to do that on here would that even fix my problem just trying to think of ideas sorry if they seem pointless
Zettelkasten Dev
That must be when you created the wallet then I got it off of the tools tab then information tab I guess I didn't read it good enough the build date was way back in 2015 my bad but the Saturday January 24th was right for 2015. So I got the right coin just messed up bad didn't read it through all the way I have three other wallets running on three other computers and they're working fine just this one started messing up today it was on about 10 hours ago and now it doesn't work if I could figure out how to post a picture on here I'll show it to you what it says but I can't I've been trying to I'm such a junior member I don't even think it'll let me

Oh, I see now what you mean.
Thanks for pointing this out, the date in the Information-Tab is indeed wrong. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Anything starting with 0.9 is wrong anyway, since the code I forked off (spreadcoin so I can use the Spread-feature) is clearly based on bitcoin 0.8. (which is the last bitcoin version that used a qt.pro file in the root)

So I'll start with 0.8.1 for the current version and move on from there as we adapt to more advanced bitcoin versions.
That must be when you created the wallet then I got it off of the tools tab then information tab I guess I didn't read it good enough the build date was way back in 2015 my bad but the Saturday January 24th was right for 2015. So I got the right coin just messed up bad didn't read it through all the way I have three other wallets running on three other computers and they're working fine just this one started messing up today it was on about 10 hours ago and now it doesn't work if I could figure out how to post a picture on here I'll show it to you what it says but I can't I've been trying to I'm such a junior member I don't even think it'll let me
Zettelkasten Dev
Huh I still have no sync yet started this wallet on January 24th v0.9.15.4 is there any way to force it to sync with the network.?

I think you got Zettelkasten confused with some other coin.

Our blockchain started end of March, not in January.

Screenshot!
 Huh I still have no sync yet started this wallet on January 24th v0.9.15.4 is there any way to force it to sync with the network.?
I like binance better than crypto bridge I feel like they have less fees checked on my wallet in the back it stinks just fine it's my computer in my living room that's not doing it
Zettelkasten Dev
My plan is to do everything I can to get us on bittrex within 3-6 months.
But it will require that the project has advanced quite a bit by then and that we have a very nice, clean and professional look.
I am already a fully verified bittrex user and know how to approach them, so this should help.

Ok. Website/Forum and my own Explorer will be ready very soon, and I will aim for a very regular github activity. (other devs are invited to join me)
(there is lots to prepare and make more exchange-friendly so they don't think we are a bunch of amateurs.)

It would be great if we had more than 1 block explorer operating soon.
So this is one thing you can help with, or if you see someone else helping with these things, please donate to them generously!

Also: I am of the opinion that we should try to get on as many tiny exchanges as possible, even if they are slightly bogus.
At least we get our name out there.

But first to finish website and forum/explorer so we can approach the exchanges.
I'll compile detailed information (FAQ) and put it on a separate category of the website that will answer most of the typical questions you often get from exchanges.

Happy mining!
Zettelkasten Dev
Thanks for all the exchange recommendations, guys.

Another one I would like to add is https://www.binance.com
though I merely had it recommended to me, I don't know them.
It's Windows 7 I've had this wallet working since 5 days after you have the coin start I only got a 120 zettle in it but I don't want to lose it it says I have 8 active nodes but the sync time just keeps getting farther
Zettelkasten Dev
Hey I need help with the wallet is there an update or something I've been down 10 hours and it won't resync

Just give it a few minutes, it should connect.
Zettelkasten Dev
I'm getting a warning that says displayed transactions may not be correct you may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to be upgraded any thoughts is there a new wallet I don't know about or an update v0.9.15.4

Weird, is this windows or linux wallet?

Screenshot please.
Hey I need help with the wallet is there an update or something I've been down 10 hours and it won't resync
Zettelkasten Dev
Does 64-bit version improve hash rate for Linux 64-bit miners?

Yes, there should be a small but noticeable improvement.

But I haven't done any benchmarks (yet)

I'll have a 64-bit version for windows ready soon, then we can benchmark/compare more directly.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Is the wallet.dat file format compatible between the Windows and Linux QT wallets?
Yes.
Thanks, I just made a random mistake in my first attempt.  

I started fresh with my Windows wallet and successfully ported it to Linux Mint 18.0 using your static binaries.   I'll migrate to it on my main machine soon but I can't imagine any problems there.

I was able to mine in both the wallet and with the daemon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
Before we'll aim for a bigger exchange like bittrex, we could try to get on one of the smaller ones.

But which one?

I've coinexchange out of brazil before. Works good. Not sure what their rules and fees are though. stay away from c-cex and yobit.
graviex seems easy to get listed on although I don't know volume nor reputation.
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
any plans for an exchange?

Well yes, any recommendations?

But which one?

what about cryptobridge ?
Pages:
Jump to: