Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 41. (Read 51022 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
Linux-Wallet (Qt + daemon) - 64 bit: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkasten-linux-64.tar.gz

Has qt and all libraries statically linked.

I just tested it on a fresh Ubuntu 16 installation and it works right away without any further dependencies.

Can someone test?

Does 64-bit version improve hash rate for Linux 64-bit miners?
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I'm getting a warning that says displayed transactions may not be correct you may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to be upgraded any thoughts is there a new wallet I don't know about or an update v0.9.15.4
Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
any plans for an exchange?

Well yes, any recommendations?

Before we'll aim for a bigger exchange like bittrex, we could try to get on one of the smaller ones.

But which one?
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
any plans for an exchange?
Zettelkasten Dev
looks like I'm finally allowed to post pics here.

Let me test this. Here are a few books I'm currently reading:

I will update the OP with some nice graphics as soon as possible.
Zettelkasten Dev
Linux-Wallet (Qt + daemon) - 64 bit: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkasten-linux-64.tar.gz

I just tested it on a fresh Ubuntu 16 installation and it works right away without any further dependencies.

Can someone test?
Is the wallet.dat file format compatible between the Windows and Linux QT wallets?

Yes.

And with any other system like Mac OS etc.
I'm pretty confident that it is the same on all systems that use this db format.

Wallet.dat is a berkeley-db-file, so on linux you can use the berkeley-db-tools to inspect it if you are curious:

if you don't have it installed try...

Code:
sudo apt-get install db-util

then navigate to your wallet.dat and write this to show everything that is in your wallet.dat:

Code:
db_dump -p wallet.dat

or if you want to list all the database names in your wallet.dat:

Code:
db_dump -l wallet.dat

or furthermore if you want to show the content of the database "main" within your wallet.dat:

Code:
db_dump -p -s main wallet.dat

There are probably such tools for windows too.
And of course this db file would look exactly the same on windows too.

But I suggest you make a test yourself.

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Can someone test?
Is the wallet.dat file format compatible between the Windows and Linux QT wallets?
Zettelkasten Dev

Can someone test?
Zettelkasten Dev
big thanks to sunk818 and kschroed who are helping out on github.

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten/commit/6720a556fa6cae32f12f34522eee88fbab98ffd7

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten/issues/2

Sorry that I didn't see your reports earlier, but something was wrong with my newly set up zettelkasten.org email address, and I didn't receive notifications.

But this is now fixed.

Happy Bug-Hunting!

Zettelkasten Dev
Richlist, if anyone interested:

block exploer? what's the address?
No, just installed https://github.com/iquidus/explorer on local VM.

Good job, I love people who take initiative.

Why don't you grab a domain you like and start hosting the blockexplorer there?
Put a well visible donation address on your site and I'm sure people will show their appreciation (I sure will, though my funds are limited).

It's good to have redundancy, so while I am almost finished with my own explorer (which is custom built to meet the more EXTRAVAGANZA features that will come in the future),
I'll make sure to post your blockexplorer in the OP too.
Activity: 71
Activity: 10
Richlist, if anyone interested:

I searched the list again and again for my address.  I couldn't find it anywhere. 

OMG!  Does this mean I'm not rich?!! Nooooooo....
No, I will never provide a GPU miner, since it will only further consolidate mining into even fewer hands.

Regarding pool: The Spread-Mechanism makes pool-operation difficult, so don't expect my help there either.

My goal is to extend the CPU-mining-phase as long as possible. Maybe even indefinitely (which will require hash algo updates).

More infos soon.

And thanks to the guy that made that recent 20 Zettel donation!
Thank you for this!  I'm planning my own coin project (not soon, but eventually -- I've got a lot to learn!) and have settled on CPU-only mining as a requirement.  The great thing about CPU mining is that it locks out the vast majority of "professional" miners who couldn't care less about the project and its future.  They are the ones who only care about mining a high profit coin today and quickly dumping the coin on an exchange.

One of the advantages of PoW is that mining naturally expands the user base of the coin.  GPU/ASIC/FPGA mining squeezes out CPU miners and holders alike in favor of far fewer players with less commitment to the project.  

I have to agree with you; the moment a compatible ASIC or even a GPU miner(*) is built, fork the project!

(*)Edit: I guess it's pointless to fork upon the arrival of a GPU miner; they can just recompile as well.  But, for an ASIC, it's way, way, WAY, more expensive.  And that's without considering the ASIC hardware already built!
Activity: 71
Activity: 52
Don't worry guys, we haven't even concluded 30 days yet, this is just the beginning.  Smiley

I'm almost finished, and updates are soon ready to be publicized.

Happy mining!!!

Why did you have to go and respond! We can't complain if you're active.

😂
Activity: 15
Don't worry guys, we haven't even concluded 30 days yet, this is just the beginning.  Smiley

Happy mining!!!

The impatience of youngsters is staggering. All they want is lambos right now.
A month for development is nothing. All the whiners shall try to do accomplish something themselves.

Good luck dev!

Zettelkasten Dev
Don't worry guys, we haven't even concluded 30 days yet, this is just the beginning.  Smiley

Happy mining!!!
Activity: 79
no news update from the dev?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 75
Hello sir. I'm happy to hear coin like intelligent.waiting for white paper and roadmap.We want further updates on this project.Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: