Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 42. (Read 51026 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 16
selling zettel @ 0.001 btc each
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This coin will die if the dev is not more active and talk to the community.
Activity: 50
@Zettelkasten I'm sure if you joined the discord or telegram you could probably get some help with development, website, roadmap etc. Think there is a good bit of interest building. We have 100 people on the discord now. We're past block 35k and still very little info about the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
where is the main website

Currently there is no web site, if you try to access http://zettelkasten.org all you get is the message "coming soon..."
Activity: 37
Activity: 34
where is the main website
Activity: 105
Any way to update the minor so we can see what's happening shares and so forth
Activity: 79
so this is a coin when a single fighter fight for building it by himself.

if he got busy, so what we gonna do? hmmm
Activity: 105
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
We have unofficial Telegram and unofficial Discord. There's not much activity on either. It is there for people to converse if they wish. People forget that most altcoins is just one dev and probably they have other job to support their life. Maybe they work on the coin part time. To support a infrastructure requires the community to initiate and maintain. That is what's being done.

If anyone knows how to create an explorer, then please do so.

If anyone has exchanges we can vote on, please post the link.

If you are good at writing technical documents, write a draft white paper.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
we need official discord group
one owned by the dev, not one owned by random people

make a convincing argument why. unofficial already exists already. why does dev need to spend time away from other things to run an official discord? we have a way to communicate already. what does discord offer that bitcointalk doesn't already? he said there is search engine advantage to posting on this forum where telegram and discord would completely miss that for google seo.

i don't know why ppl think you need a white paper, discord, and telegram. if you really think of what's actually needed, a bitcointalk thread and github repo with binary is all you really need.

Services like Telegram and Discord offer real-time communication and so, sometimes, you can get answers to queries and support much quicker, especially if the devs are there.

Sheesh....What's the insistence in trying to fix what ain't broken.

1) Wallet is downloadable
2) Wallet syncs
3 ) Miner - miners
4) Zettel pop into wallet

What more do you want....the coins not even got an block explorer or a listing yet....
Just mine it, and let it grow..., or move on

Funny thing is, most of the successful coins don't even have a discord / telegram channel. They just get mined !
Success always finds its own way.
J
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

make a convincing argument why. unofficial already exists already. why does dev need to spend time away from other things to run an official discord? we have a way to communicate already. what does discord offer that bitcointalk doesn't already? he said there is search engine advantage to posting on this forum where telegram and discord would completely miss that for google seo.

i don't know why ppl think you need a white paper, discord, and telegram. if you really think of what's actually needed, a bitcointalk thread and github repo with binary is all you really need.

Services like Telegram and Discord offer real-time communication and so, sometimes, you can get answers to queries and support much quicker, especially if the devs are there.
Activity: 216
Merit: 101

i would feel sorry about you but I don't have time
Activity: 30
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 64
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

+1

We have 200-250 active miners, so i think the community is doing just fine.
Just let things grow in their own time...all this pushing seems like certain newbies have their own agenda....
J
Activity: 10

I don't agree.
We should post some important information on bitcointalk, while telegram and discord can chat more casually.
Telegraph and discord will not reduce the amount of important information here, but will increase the community's contact.
Pages:
Jump to: