Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 46. (Read 51019 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
I've been getting 1 block a day on a 2 Core Celeron. I wouldn't exactly say that is difficult.

Hmm,
I'd like to see proof of that please.
I've hit it for 3 days solid with Ryzen 1800X and haven't hit 1 block, and 4 days with Ryzen 1700 and no blocks.
What hash rate are you at please? My 1800X gets 200Kh/s

J

https://imgur.com/a/Ffo1J

50khs is rate I've been getting on this box.

https://imgur.com/a/AUcXs

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me.

First i must appologise, i was a bit "harsh" with my challenge.
I genuinely didn't believe your figures.
So "Thanks" for proving me wrong, and also for making me re-visit this coin.

Below i have posted all my hashrate...clearly the miner doesn't scale versus threads very well, by the time you get to 8 threads it is nearly 10 down, and once i get away from actual cores to threads only, it get worse much quicker. Most unusual for Ryzen. I was expecting with 16 threads more like 400 kh/s.
Also interesting, these are for my 1800X, the 1700 figures are exactly the same. (within margin of error).

"cryptonomicon25". I have no idea how you are getting 300 kh/s, i can't get that on either PC even O/C ed. That's pretty impressive.

One think i have done though, since i had zero blocks (yep, zero from either machine), i have deleted the wallet and roaming on the 1700 PC, re downloaded the wallet from 1st page, and started from scratch.
Since your posted 10 hours ago, that PC has now found 1 block. The 1800X i have left on the original files and still no blocks.
I will leave it like that for 48 hours.
I am wondering, if the wallet has perhaps been recompiled since day 1, or if i just had a bad install (strange it would be bad on both machines).
So this way i will be able to see if 1 PC starts to dramatically out perform  the other.

So all said, looks like we could really do with a more optimised miner.
Thanks for making me engage my brain
J Smiley

Ryzen 1800X hashrates (stock) 16GB DDR4 1600 MHz

1  thread - 34 kh/s
2  threads - 68 kh/s
3  threads - 103 kh/s
4  threads - 136 kh/s
5  threads - 171 kh/s
6  threads - 204 kh/s
7  threads - 238 kh/s
8  threads - 250-260 kh/s (34 kh/s * 8 = 272 kh/s)
10  threads - 260-270 kh/s
12  threads - 270-277 kh/s
14  threads - 280-283 kh/s
16  threads - 280-286 kh/s

if you look at your hash - the drop is significant after 8 threads. that's usually how ryzen behaves - yours has cpu 8 cores and enables more threads through hyper-threading. most algo hashes are correlated to cores and not threads

I realise that (like i said not an issue with most external miners), but its the fact that i have had 2 pc running 4-6 days at 260Kh/s and not mined 1 single block.....until i re-downloaded wallet
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I've been getting 1 block a day on a 2 Core Celeron. I wouldn't exactly say that is difficult.

Hmm,
I've hit it for 3 days solid with Ryzen 1800X and haven't hit 1 block, and 4 days with Ryzen 1700 and no blocks.

J

Hi,

Below i have posted all my hashrate...clearly the miner doesn't scale versus threads very well, by the time you get to 8 threads it is nearly 10 down, and once i get away from actual cores to threads only, it get worse much quicker. Most unusual for Ryzen. I was expecting with 16 threads more like 400 kh/s.
Also interesting, these are for my 1800X, the 1700 figures are exactly the same. (within margin of error).

"cryptonomicon25". I have no idea how you are getting 300 kh/s, i can't get that on either PC even O/C ed. That's pretty impressive.

One think i have done though, since i had zero blocks (yep, zero from either machine), i have deleted the wallet and roaming on the 1700 PC, re downloaded the wallet from 1st page, and started from scratch.
Since your posted 10 hours ago, that PC has now found 1 block. The 1800X i have left on the original files and still no blocks.
I am wondering, if the wallet has perhaps been recompiled since day 1, or if i just had a bad install (strange it would be bad on both machines).
So this way i will be able to see if 1 PC starts to dramatically out perform  the other.

J Smiley

1  thread - 34 kh/s
2  threads - 68 kh/s
3  threads - 103 kh/s
4  threads - 136 kh/s
5  threads - 171 kh/s
6  threads - 204 kh/s
7  threads - 238 kh/s

if you look at your hash - the drop is significant after 8 threads. that's usually how ryzen behaves - yours has cpu 8 cores and enables more threads through hyper-threading. most algo hashes are correlated to cores and not threads

Hmm,

J

Hi,

J Smiley

1  thread - 34 kh/s
2  threads - 68 kh/s
3  threads - 103 kh/s
4  threads - 136 kh/s
5  threads - 171 kh/s
6  threads - 204 kh/s
7  threads - 238 kh/s

I also agree, I doubt that you have so much bad luck..

My Celeron G3900 with 40 Kh/s finds a block about every 30-35 hours and my two lapis with i7 and 105 kh/s one every 12-28 hours each.

wow you mined it with your i7 laptop, did that to much risk on it? I've done mining this coin with my i5 skylake & got the result of 130 kh/s, on the very begining it just need about 3-5hours to find a block & now it is 12-28 hours with i7 proccesor. the developer or maybe somebody must setup the pool with it, if not then it is not good for this future IMO.

if you are getting >=1 block per day then you really don't need a pool. the pool will make enable fractional payments but it'll add up to the same value within a longer time frame.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I don't like masternode. There are much MN scam outhere, so I hope no MN forever and I don't like new trend
Activity: 105
I'm doing fine with only 62 khs block a day
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem

My Celeron G3900 with 40 Kh/s finds a block about every 30-35 hours and my two lapis with i7 and 105 kh/s one every 12-28 hours each.

wow you mined it with your i7 laptop, did that to much risk on it? I've done mining this coin with my i5 skylake & got the result of 130 kh/s, on the very begining it just need about 3-5hours to find a block & now it is 12-28 hours with i7 proccesor. the developer or maybe somebody must setup the pool with it, if not then it is not good for this future IMO.
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

Hmm,

J

I get 300kh/s with a Ryzen 1700, so something is definitely wrong on your end.
Activity: 30

Hmm,

J

something is wrong at your end then. you should have got/ get many many blocks with your set up. i would suggest trying again now.

Hmm,

J

something is wrong at your end then. you should have got/ get many many blocks with your set up. i would suggest trying again now.
Activity: 50

Hmm,

J

Hmm,

J

Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Activity: 460
New wallets will have that IP-limiting-feature I talked about a few days ago.
(so that full nodes get to decide how many connections from the same IP are allowed).
soo funny, its mine not ponzi scream why u think limited peer IP conections can be survive the project ?

Personally, I think masternodes are basically a scam to drive up price.
lol , u think masternodes are basically scam drive ? haha u wrong ..
masternode its requirement the coin to survive long time unlike u coin, if don't have masternode future blockchain will be stuck because dont have any peer connection, and the coin will die soon
I hope we will never see a pool.
yes i hope to, u hope nothing any pool ? pool its support the any project ANN, never se any pool this project will be die faster, remember it

you must know, before launching another ANN dev will be test the project first not like you..
over 2 weak we can see any blook explorer and gibhubs nothing update still now ? what do u think ?

? lose support ? dont have money ? or just project experiment like spr coin ( pumpdump coin, u solo mine after that listen market and dump )

see u gooo luck miner,.

Drunk, troll, or idiot?  Huh You started here 4 days ago and act like you know what you're talking about  Grin Welcome to the forum, and I'd advise learning a bit more before saying stupid things.
Activity: 50
Discord ?
Wtb
can pay with rvn btc

Don't think anyone has established a price on this. PM me if you wan to make me an offer I'd be willing to trade for RVN or BTC.
Activity: 6
New wallets will have that IP-limiting-feature I talked about a few days ago.
(so that full nodes get to decide how many connections from the same IP are allowed).
soo funny, its mine not ponzi scream why u think limited peer IP conections can be survive the project ?

Personally, I think masternodes are basically a scam to drive up price.
lol , u think masternodes are basically scam drive ? haha u wrong ..
masternode its requirement the coin to survive long time unlike u coin, if don't have masternode future blockchain will be stuck because dont have any peer connection, and the coin will die soon
I hope we will never see a pool.
yes i hope to, u hope nothing any pool ? pool its support the any project ANN, never se any pool this project will be die faster, remember it

you must know, before launching another ANN dev will be test the project first not like you..
over 2 weak we can see any blook explorer and gibhubs nothing update still now ? what do u think ?

? lose support ? dont have money ? or just project experiment like spr coin ( pumpdump coin, u solo mine after that listen market and dump )

see u gooo luck miner,.
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Discord ?
Wtb
can pay with rvn btc
Activity: 10
hi dev, how to run a full node?what's the advantages of a full node?

unofficial telegram chatting group
t.me/Zettelkasten
Activity: 486
Zettelkasten Dev

Exactly.

We have 1440 blocks a day on average, that alone should give people with just a fraction of net hashrate (1/1440 th) the real chance of finding at least 1 block a day.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi! Something not where hasn't seen the reference to the project website, he exists?
Where it is possible to look at the latest news about a bullet?
Pages:
Jump to: