Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 48. (Read 51033 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
I have setup a telegram group:

https://t.me/Zettelkasten

We can chat there.
Author is always welcome to become an admin in the group  Smiley

You are the second account that wants to setup a discord/telegram channel for me.  Grin Grin Grin
So you registered your account just so you can post this? LMAO.

Sure, if you guys wanna chat, do it, but I do not publicly endorse any discord/telegram channel at the moment.

Let's keep the discussion open and public for everyone to follow and observe.
All posts that are left here are parsed by search engines and leave traces, and I do like that a lot.
I don't like at all how separated the discussions on discord/telegram are from the public eye.  Grin

Anyway, we are soon going to have a website and a forum, and devs are invited to work with me on github.

Feel free to post any questions/ideas you have here in this thread (and soon in the forum).
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have setup a telegram group:

https://t.me/Zettelkasten

We can chat there.
Author is always welcome to become an admin in the group  Smiley
Activity: 93
I mined 2 blocks in row and noticed that reward is 0,000005 smaller by block, that is halving in less that 2 years
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Wake up dev,...we need pooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll Cool
Yeah, the difficult is harder now

looks like the difficulty is going down actually. it's about 1.2 now. yesterday it was about 1.6.
i've managed to collect about 10 blocks in the last three days with an i7 which is a little bit over what the estimate says.
just stick with it. at the end of 24 hours i hadn't gotten any but then found 3 in a matter of five minutes.

I noticed the drop in difficulty but it looks like the network hashrate and difficulty are constantly going up and down. I think during one of the down phases I got 2 blocks in relatively quick succession, and then nothing since, look like luck is a big factor.
Activity: 2
Nah, Im switching my CPU's to other coins. Good luck with this.
Zettelkasten Dev

looks like the difficulty is going down actually. it's about 1.2 now. yesterday it was about 1.6.
i've managed to collect about 10 blocks in the last three days with an i7 which is a little bit over what the estimate says.
just stick with it. at the end of 24 hours i hadn't gotten any but then found 3 in a matter of five minutes.

That's expected...
Looks like some of the big CPU farms have already switched to the next best coin in their list I guess.
They probably mine 0.1% of the total coin supply each time and then move on...
They are probably forced to do that to hedge because of their large initial investments.

But for everyone else:
Like with any coin, f you want to make long term gains with mining, you have to mine for an extended period so that you can make use of the times when difficulty is low/lower (for whatever reason).

Keep on mining!
Zettelkasten Dev
Is there any block explorer?

I'll have one ready in a week or so, I want to integrate it in the official website.

Meanwhile, if one of you guys can set up a blockexplorer of your own, that would be a great help, and highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 5
Zettelkasten

Abbreviation: [ZETTEL]

• Algorithm: SpreadDoubleKetchup
    (Double Keccak-512 followed by Spread's pool-prevention mechanism)
  • Total Coins: 30 Million ZETTEL
  • Blocktime: 1 min
  • Initial Blockreward: 10 ZETTEL
  • Block halving: smoothly halved every 4 years.

Port: 51339
RPC-Port: 51338

Github: https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten

Blockchain started fairly and with pre-announcement of ca 2 hours. Genesisblock at unix time: 1522187616.

Downloads:

Windows-Wallet: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkasten-qt.zip
Linux-Daemon: http://zettelkasten.org/zettelkastend.7z

The abbreviation is ZETTEL,
as in "hey can I have 1000 ZETTEL please?"

The software/wallet will be called ZettelKasten.

I want people to use the full word ZETTEL, even as abbreviation.

Zettel is german for "note" or "slip of paper".
So in a way it makes sense to ask for some ZETTEL, it's like when you are asking for paper money.

Zettelkasten is a knowledge-management-system invented by a famous german philosopher ("system theory") named https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklas_Luhmann
He's now been dead for 20 years.
I want to create a digital decentralized knowledge-management-system in honor of him and his system.

More info soon.

To all the great miners out there:

Since we had a fair start please donate to address

ZetterxMoFb2crhpMgRCHkivyrbapnQpzJ

for development funding.

Thank you.

Is there any block explorer?
Activity: 4

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 15
Activity: 2
So is there going to be a mining pool? Might as well quit if not, 48 hours without a block.
hi dev how to backup the wallet? Huh

You will find the "wallet.dat" file in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\ZettelKasten. All you need do is copy this file and save is somewhere safe (AFAIK).

Another method is dumpprivkey and save them somewhere safe Smiley

how to do this Huh

In the zettelkasten-qt app, go to the tools->debug console menu and once the console opens, type "dumprivkey
" to get the private key of an address.

Thanks for the tip, I did this as extra backup.

There also is the console command "backupwallet " , after some testing I found this command does not like spaces for the backup destination, so 'C:\zettelbackup\filename' will work but 'C:\zettel backup\filename' will not work.

Correction:
Must have been half asleep, noticed it will only save to root of the selected directory and renames the file with any extra directory paths, thus..

'backupwallet x:\folder01\filename01' will result in backup saving to root 'x:\' with filename 'folder01filename01' and not save to '..\folder01' with filename 'filename01', why ?
Activity: 41

You will find the "wallet.dat" file in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\ZettelKasten. All you need do is copy this file and save is somewhere safe (AFAIK).

how to do this Huh

In the zettelkasten-qt app, go to the tools->debug console menu and once the console opens, type "dumprivkey
" to get the private key of an address.

how to do this Huh
Activity: 25

Activity: 47
I mine on Ryzen 1600 with 200 kH/s and got nothing in 12 hours Sad

stay at it. difficulty has climbed up and sometimes it takes a long time to find a block but then you might get 2 blocks in a shorter span of time. true randomness
I've got only one block in 36 hours...  Sad I will wait a few hours more and will stop mining...

I may have been a bit optimistic when first mining and got 3 blocks in 36 hours, now 24 hours later and not a single block. I think I'll give it 24 more hours and see what happens.
I have the same problem, my last block was found 27 hrs ago.

I mine on Ryzen 1600 with 200 kH/s and got nothing in 12 hours Sad

stay at it. difficulty has climbed up and sometimes it takes a long time to find a block but then you might get 2 blocks in a shorter span of time. true randomness
I've got only one block in 36 hours...  Sad I will wait a few hours more and will stop mining...

I may have been a bit optimistic when first mining and got 3 blocks in 36 hours, now 24 hours later and not a single block. I think I'll give it 24 more hours and see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: