Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 25942 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
can I store your tokens on the hardware wallet??
Activity: 32
I love the MVP which looks professional with great IX/UX but remember that security is a big concern after a number of hacks taking place even with the world largest exchange like Binance.
Hello! The security is achieved by decentralizing the access to investors' funds. Basically, it's the blockchain that guarantees the security of your investments - every fund on the platform operates under the kind of multisig in order to make theft or hacker attack impossible.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I love the MVP which looks professional with great IX/UX but remember that security is a big concern after a number of hacks taking place even with the world largest exchange like Binance.
Activity: 2
Hello!
Is there any discounts for > $1,000,000  investment?
We have a Private Sale Round 3 in progress at the moment, so you can get a 13% bonus on your investments
what will happen with all unsold tokens?
Hello!
We have a Private Sale Round 3 in progress at the moment, so you can get a 13% bonus on your investments
Hello!
Hello admin. great project! what events is Zichain team going to attend any time soon?
Clearify the dates of the Private Sales, Pre-Sale and ICO, please.
Hello. The Private Sale Round 1: April 2, 2018 - May 20, 2018.
The Private Sale Round 2: May 21, 2018 - August 31, 2018
The Private Sale Round 3: September 1, 2018 - October 15, 2018
Initial Exchange Offering: Will be announced later
Ok! Price per token?
The Private Sale Round 3: $0.087
Initial Exchange Offering: $0.1
Well that bonus for the price is not too large. Here you did everything right. What about the bounty program? when do you plan to pay bounty to hunters?
Hello. Bounty program are ended, unfortunately. Token distribution (including Bounty) will take place after IEO stage. There will be special announcement about dates of IEO later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Clearify the dates of the Private Sales, Pre-Sale and ICO, please.
Hello. The Private Sale Round 1: April 2, 2018 - May 20, 2018.
The Private Sale Round 2: May 21, 2018 - August 31, 2018
The Private Sale Round 3: September 1, 2018 - October 15, 2018
Initial Exchange Offering: Will be announced later
Ok! Price per token?
The Private Sale Round 3: $0.087
Initial Exchange Offering: $0.1
Well that bonus for the price is not too large. Here you did everything right. What about the bounty program? when do you plan to pay bounty to hunters?
What is the main goal of your Trading Terminal? And what are the advantages of it? Give me reasons why I should use it.
The main goal is to give our clients convenient and professional trading tools which can help to manage their assets across all major exchanges through one window. Our trading terminal can help you to increased your trading performance by executing orders at better prices. plus you can access higher liquidity - our advanced execution algorithms reduce market impact and trade at optimal price levels. Also you can just save your time by using our automated portfolio construction.
What is the main goal of your Trading Terminal? And what are the advantages of it? Give me reasons why I should use it.
Zichain has an amazing team! That's what makes me think you willl skyrocket Smiley
Thanks so much! Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Zichain has an amazing team! That's what makes me think you willl skyrocket Smiley
Hi guys! Explain please how trading terminal work?
Hi, our trading terminal aggregates the major cryptocurrency exchanges in one place, so you don't need to log in all of your numerous accounts and constantly keep switching between them. Additionally, the terminal includes the suite of professional trading tools: smart orders, execution algorithms, and an automated portfolio management. With our trading terminal, you not only can trade on several exchanges at once, but also implement non-trivial trading strategies, execute large orders (>10-100 BTC), and build a portfolio of any number of cryptocurrencies with a single button.
What is the minimum amount for it?
There are no restrictions on the minimum balance or trading volume. However, to make the most of our trading terminal you may want to have at least 1 BTC available for trading.
Hi, our trading terminal aggregates the major cryptocurrency exchanges in one place, so you don't need to log in all of your numerous accounts and constantly keep switching between them. Additionally, the terminal includes the suite of professional trading tools: smart orders, execution algorithms, and an automated portfolio management. With our trading terminal, you not only can trade on several exchanges at once, but also implement non-trivial trading strategies, execute large orders (>10-100 BTC), and build a portfolio of any number of cryptocurrencies with a single button.
What is the minimum amount for it?
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Hello, Can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?Maybe anyone could advice me any?
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
I'll check, thanks
Activity: 104
Hello, Can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?Maybe anyone could advice me any?
Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
Pages:
Jump to: