Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 7. (Read 21478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Shh, don't tell anyone, diffuculty is down again, making 80 ZID+ daily with my GTX 980 right now.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Its weird. Many cryptonote currencies seem to have the same effect. A hashrate increase of roughly 10x in the last few days.

I doubt suddenly everyone started mining them. Unless there have been developments like a new gpu miner that I don't know of. In which case, cpu mining (the main thing keepeng them attractive to miners) is gone
I've been using Claymore's GPU miner since the beginning...

That's not new. GPU miners for cryptonote coins while better than cpu are still not that much better like in other algos.
The sudden increase in 3 cryptonote coins I usually mine all in a very short time puzzles me

True, that. Those new Ryzen CPUs seem to be pretty competitive with GPUs. Maybe it's one miner or one miner group that's attacking cryptonote coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Its weird. Many cryptonote currencies seem to have the same effect. A hashrate increase of roughly 10x in the last few days.

I doubt suddenly everyone started mining them. Unless there have been developments like a new gpu miner that I don't know of. In which case, cpu mining (the main thing keepeng them attractive to miners) is gone

That's not new. GPU miners for cryptonote coins while better than cpu are still not that much better like in other algos.
The sudden increase in 3 cryptonote coins I usually mine all in a very short time puzzles me

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hashrate has broken 100 kH/s Shocked
Hash Rate: 102.94 KH/sec
Difficulty: 7926699
Blockchain Height: 34066
Last Reward: 7.7770 ZID

Smiley
ZID currently requires EXCHANGE
 Smiley
Hashrate has broken 100 kH/s Shocked
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Anyone else notice the hashrate exploding? Difficulty was 1mil earlier today, now over 7.6mil.

Not on any pools that I know though so might be solo-mining.
Jup, mining at 400k was fun last night. Now: not so much. Cheesy

Indeed - I still find it weird how the pools are showing the wrong block height most of the time.
legendary
Disobey.
Anyone else notice the hashrate exploding? Difficulty was 1mil earlier today, now over 7.6mil.

Jup, mining at 400k was fun last night. Now: not so much. Cheesy
Activity: 356

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
notepool.pw still got problem with the same transaction ID as mentioned above. Please help me dev
legendary
Disobey.
Yes sorry guys , I have been extremely burdened by somethings, i could tell you all not sure it's appropriate.

After work I'm making another 800+ mile round trip to deal with things.

I have not forgotten :^)

To answer a question , once a couple key updates are done I can expect a listing and being placed on coin marks cap.

On my way during the last trip i saw a DeLorean which i take as a sign. Good things are coming. Just be happy you can mine with little competition:)

Will keep in touch

Hope you can be back soon with good news.

Okay, now this sounds better! Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
so hashpool.eu pool got some problems with accepting blocks,  Angry i will try to fix as fast as possible.

At moment i cant fix pool, i have strange problem that pool doesnt accept new blocks, maybe dev can comment. And im using latest version from github...

13:10:16.900676 INFO Block <2e26b9e7ce8534431457153d207d9d036bb74dbd6d1a5394d3eb9321cceb3dac> can't contain transaction because it has invalid version
13:10:17.007520 INFO Block <2e26b9e7ce8534431457153d207d9d036bb74dbd6d1a5394d3eb9321cceb3dac> has at least one invalid transaction:

Looks like all pools are not working at this time...
Edit: Notepool.pw does work.

Dev is offline for two days.  Something else is wrong? Can't open any pool now.

During private conversation he told me that he was sick or dying. Im unsure whether it was the former or the latter as I wasnt able to catch 70% of his ramblings. He had a horrible accent and sounded like an italian but one thing was clear - he is not willing to continue posting on this forum. He might be putting his account for sale right now. Look up "markets" board & associated childboards, there should be an ad by him.

You are kidding, right?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yes sorry guys , I have been extremely burdened by somethings, i could tell you all not sure it's appropriate.

After work I'm making another 800+ mile round trip to deal with things.

I have not forgotten :^)

To answer a question , once a couple key updates are done I can expect a listing and being placed on coin marks cap.

On my way during the last trip i saw a DeLorean which i take as a sign. Good things are coming. Just be happy you can mine with little competition:)

Will keep in touch

Hope you can be back soon with good news.
Activity: 536
so hashpool.eu pool got some problems with accepting blocks,  Angry i will try to fix as fast as possible.

At moment i cant fix pool, i have strange problem that pool doesnt accept new blocks, maybe dev can comment. And im using latest version from github...

13:10:16.900676 INFO Block <2e26b9e7ce8534431457153d207d9d036bb74dbd6d1a5394d3eb9321cceb3dac> can't contain transaction because it has invalid version
13:10:17.007520 INFO Block <2e26b9e7ce8534431457153d207d9d036bb74dbd6d1a5394d3eb9321cceb3dac> has at least one invalid transaction:

Yeah, dev did mention they were having personal issues. So we just have to be patient. Unfortunate timing though given we are just getting started... Hope to see more people on board behind this project.

I thought this was resolved. He posted somewhere that he was halfway through the work but couldnt finish it on time as his uncle suddenly died. Day of sorrow for the guy who can blame him. Recently, he has contacted me and invited to attend the wake. I refused coz Im in the opposite hemisphere and I didnt know his uncle. Lets see if he will tell u the truth about uncles death when hes back.
what are you guys saying? I do not understand it anymore!
legendary
Disobey.
THIS:
(...)
During private conversation he told me that he was sick or dying. Im unsure whether it was the former or the latter as I wasnt able to catch 70% of his ramblings. He had a horrible accent and sounded like an italian but one thing was clear - he is not willing to continue posting on this forum. He might be putting his account for sale right now. Look up "markets" board & associated childboards, there should be an ad by him.

VERSUS THIS:

(...)

I thought this was resolved. He posted somewhere that he was halfway through the work but couldnt finish it on time as his uncle suddenly died. Day of sorrow for the guy who can blame him. Recently, he has contacted me and invited to attend the wake. I refused coz Im in the opposite hemisphere and I didnt know his uncle. Lets see if he will tell u the truth about uncles death when hes back.

Errm... guys? Do you realize something? Exactly: Something doesn't add up. What the hell?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Yeah, dev did mention they were having personal issues. So we just have to be patient. Unfortunate timing though given we are just getting started... Hope to see more people on board behind this project.

Activity: 445
So now all pools are down? Grin
I think dev need to look because its global problem...

Looks like incorrect transactions deleted and hashpool started to work correctly.

Down again...

Definitely some problems with the chain though, hope dev's back on it soon. Not sure what to think about the rumor above though.

Edit: Back again!

Sorry was problem with configuration, now is back again. I will resend mined balances to addresses a bit later
So now all pools are down? Grin
I think dev need to look because its global problem...

Looks like incorrect transactions deleted and hashpool started to work correctly.

Down again...

Definitely some problems with the chain though, hope dev's back on it soon. Not sure what to think about the rumor above though.

Edit: Back again!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Do not understand. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: