Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 2. (Read 21478 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
weedgalz, I think you made the project for revenge. Perhaps you spent a lot of time to  mining the original ZID.
So is it worth it to mine your ZID? It seems to me, when your emotions are settled, you throw the project and will not take the coin to the exchange.
Am I right or not?
Do you even have a brain you half witted moron or have you smoke more weed than I myself? The dev has abandoned ZID cryptonote and now pissed cause some members of the community refuse to let it die. He can move on with whatever POS coin he comes of with , if he does have a POS coin and we can move in our own direction. The new pool has 9 miner contributing 6Kh/s of power in less than 2 hours so apparently some agree with me. Now stop smoking so much weed and come mine the new chain. It wont hurt. And if he does have a POS coin well shit support that also, the choice is your

You didnt fork identity though. You forked BCN with forknote and stole the projects name, plagiarize the announcement with no real clue as to what the project will be, stole the logo and ticker. It literally had nothing to do with identity except for the image.

Identity is not abandoned  Cryptonote is however, and those who choose to participate in masternodes and staking will be greatly rewarded. The proof of stake coin IS ZID IDENTITY.

You stand on your feet and your projects fall on their ass, so anyone who follows you is a fool. The definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Once, Twice, 3 times a failure bro, AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT
Activity: 112
weedgalz, I think you made the project for revenge. Perhaps you spent a lot of time to  mining the original ZID.
So is it worth it to mine your ZID? It seems to me, when your emotions are settled, you throw the project and will not take the coin to the exchange.
Am I right or not?
Do you even have a brain you half witted moron or have you smoke more weed than I myself? The dev has abandoned ZID cryptonote and now pissed cause some members of the community refuse to let it die. He can move on with whatever POS coin he comes of with , if he does have a POS coin and we can move in our own direction. The new pool has 9 miner contributing 6Kh/s of power in less than 2 hours so apparently some agree with me. Now stop smoking so much weed and come mine the new chain. It wont hurt. And if he does have a POS coin well shit support that also, the choice is your

You didnt fork identity though. You forked BCN with forknote and stole the projects name, plagiarize the announcement with no real clue as to what the project will be, stole the logo and ticker. It literally had nothing to do with identity except for the image.

Identity is not abandoned  Cryptonote is however, and those who choose to participate in masternodes and staking will be greatly rewarded. The proof of stake coin IS ZID IDENTITY.

Am I right or not?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Am I right or not?
damn now its confusing, so the old coins will be worthless?

none of them are worth anything, but if you did mine some original ZID then prove it when i launch POS, and you will have your amount of coins plus you can stake with them.
Please tell us how we can prove that we have original ZID ?

Join the slack and in there we will discuss.

Is there a link for this slack?

identityproject.slack.com pm email and i will invite
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

none of them are worth anything, but if you did mine some original ZID then prove it when i launch POS, and you will have your amount of coins plus you can stake with them.

Is there a link for this slack?

There is new pool address http://diz.hashpool.eu/
New Blockchain BE SURE TO GET NEW WALLET ADDRESS
New Win wallet https://mega.nz/#!xT5GVCiA!a4yE1_JSz8okY2MrvmZJzh6S8h7hmSl7NhrDD_QofhE
New Linux Wallet https://mega.nz/#!cXRmWJBY!fFjnBjWHR4zr1OLMsGl0NvhFwbCpQ-iL4K1FiaY3b7M

Feel free to solo mine with command: start_mining

Pool operators can configure pools with: https://github.com/forknote/forknote and use indentity.conf
https://mega.nz/#!dXp10ToJ!JoksJX6n42KhzFb97dEKjDYWrTL5a969TP-SN8Hto0w

Dont forget first 100 miner to pm old ZID wallet and new wallet get 1500 ZID of new chain

weedgalz, perhaps you should make a new thread for your fork, and leave this thread for the current dev's plan. That would be for the best. I'd definitely be interested in mining your fork if you detail it in your own thread Smiley

Dev, I fully support your plan for going POS. I'll definitely be running a node for the coins I've mined. If you don't mind me saying, looks like you're overworked and can definitely do with more devs helping you out.

I have a couple devs that will join me when they are ready.
Weedgalz needs to create a new name and announcement page that doesn't straight up plagiarize. Why would any one mine the forknote that has no plans to develop and is run by a scamming theif?

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
weedgalz, perhaps you should make a new thread for your fork, and leave this thread for the current dev's plan. That would be for the best. I'd definitely be interested in mining your fork if you detail it in your own thread Smiley

Dev, I fully support your plan for going POS. I'll definitely be running a node for the coins I've mined. If you don't mind me saying, looks like you're overworked and can definitely do with more devs helping you out.
Yes the old coins are worthless. Go read the first page of this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xmd-coin-1775760) cause this is what happened to ZID.
What happen now is you can wait for this guys new POS coin and it will be a chain that dies again, gets stuck again for the 4th time or switch to the fork and stop wasting time.

The issues are with the code base of cryptonote, while some coins moved past it, i dont feel cryptonote is a good base to have. They have much less community and resources. It is in the best interest of Identity Project to move to a reliable code base, that in the long run proves fit. Enjoy your forknote. You cant even think of a new name, or image. I already, made my point before when you called my emergency "bullshit"

No one will mine that bs you made with forknote. Not unless you come up with your own vision for it.
Yes the old coins are worthless. Go read the first page of this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xmd-coin-1775760) cause this is what happened to ZID.
What happen now is you can wait for this guys new POS coin and it will be a chain that dies again, gets stuck again for the 4th time or switch to the fork and stop wasting time.
Guys, I have not read all these hundreds of messages.
Tell me please whether the fork, whether you need to update a simple wallet?

wait for new announcement page, for new chain, new code base

I'd appreciate it if all the coins I've mined haven't gone to waste.

They wont. When i launch POS i will give the ~amount of coins you mined.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

I'd appreciate it if all the coins I've mined haven't gone to waste.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

New Blockchain
New Win wallet https://mega.nz/#!xT5GVCiA!a4yE1_JSz8okY2MrvmZJzh6S8h7hmSl7NhrDD_QofhE
New Linux Wallet https://mega.nz/#!cXRmWJBY!fFjnBjWHR4zr1OLMsGl0NvhFwbCpQ-iL4K1FiaY3b7M

Feel free to solo mine with command: start_mining

Pool operators can configure pools with: https://github.com/forknote/forknote and use indentity.conf
https://mega.nz/#!dXp10ToJ!JoksJX6n42KhzFb97dEKjDYWrTL5a969TP-SN8Hto0w

GIRL POWER ROCKS

Ignore this post please, if you all want to mine it that's your thing, but this is not ZID.
And this is how forks are created. consensus in blockchain rule. Why wait to take a chance on another failed attempt from this dev when you already fucked this chain up 3 times and screwed miner and pool operator. Claim bullshit emergency then suddenly return when someone actually cleans your shit up. Fact is you still have nothing and promise some lame shit may later while this is up and running. Funny how quickly you cleared that brush up so fast but so slow to solve tech issues.

Toppest of Keks

Fork it all you want but change the name.

This bullshit you are referring to was me dealing with custody battles with my children , so kindly back the fuck off.

I work full-time saving lives of people like you, then I have to drive 800+ miles every other day to fight for My children because some heroin addict and their family members have severe issues. The judicial system is severely damaged, and I would appreciate it if you chilled out and if you want to start a fork go ahead ,but create a new name, image, announcement and leave.

Also all you did was start a new genesis block with no plan for he future, and i cleared that brush and tall grass quickly ? It took me a better part of my Easter Sunday . I'm not a neet who sits at a computer all day reading Reddit forums. It's funny how with most respectable people they use github to assist the dev and become part of the collaboration. You have no reputable name to your self, Kys.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-zid-identity-singularity-no-ico-very-limited-supply-1874167

Fuc it. Talkers and Do-ers. Which one are you?

Actually im working on a new code base of the project now, POS , and not a forknote coin. You really shouldnt waste your time.
Pages:
Jump to: