Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 5. (Read 21478 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Chain stuck again? Seems to be at 36501
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
poloniex&bittrex is the best choice.
But seems to need to update more substantive content.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Exchanges don't go looking for cryptonotes, and if you never intend on paying then your screwed and all have wasted hashpower

Maybe. Guess that's a chance we'll just have to take then.

Or you know, not really care about what a newly created account says that just seems to be posting in this thread.

No hurry on any exchanges dev, if anyone wants to buy some there are plenty of people that might sell some in this thread alone - I've been able to buy some as well.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Hey guys,

I am trying to get my Radeon R9 to mine using Claymore GPU Miner v9.7 Beta (I also tried v9.6 and v 9.4 with the same result). Do you have any advice on what to put into the batchfile?
Right now I have:
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://zid.hashpool.eu:3038 -u MYZIDADRESS -p x
pause
But I get the following error in red:
Wrong wallet address blablaMyZIDAdressHere - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/OEC/MCN/ORIAN addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.
Pool  zid.hashpool.eu removed from list

It tells you to use -allcoins 1. Did you?

I couldn't get that miner to work, after going with -allcoins 1 it threw another suggestion for -allcoins -1, iirc. You should consult the readme doc and ctrl+f for allcoins and read about the settings.
Using -allcoins -1 I just get the error UNKNOWN OPTION allcoins.
-allpools 1

Code:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://zid.hashpool.eu:3039 -u iz5Tgnc6xHFSxK4o9Z17Dcb1Y2nqpa2PXYiQFb9mgxReJstgSgmv6Dd9U9QGgczD1hA2ZfDwjMriJWCz7vqrqBxd1zwZik7ad -p x -allpools 1
Oh, thanks!
Finally works.
And I am getting 770 H/s with the R9 Nano. Sweet.

Too bad it's AMD only. I wonder if Claymore's miner would be more efficient on Nvidea cards too. He takes a dev fee, but it's not much. 1 - 5% depending on the miner.
I use claymore on my nvidia 1050 and get around 400 h/s

His cryptonote miner? Mine throws an error saying no AMD found. His ETH/DCR miner doesn't work for cryptonote as far as I can tell. Which one are you using?

Of course it works! Just add -allpools 1 at the end. Smiley
Activity: 504
Exchanges don't go looking for cryptonotes, and if you never intend on paying then your screwed and all have wasted hashpower

Maybe. Guess that's a chance we'll just have to take then.
Hey guys,

I am trying to get my Radeon R9 to mine using Claymore GPU Miner v9.7 Beta (I also tried v9.6 and v 9.4 with the same result). Do you have any advice on what to put into the batchfile?
Right now I have:
pause
Wrong wallet address blablaMyZIDAdressHere - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/OEC/MCN/ORIAN addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.

I couldn't get that miner to work, after going with -allcoins 1 it threw another suggestion for -allcoins -1, iirc. You should consult the readme doc and ctrl+f for allcoins and read about the settings.
-allpools 1

Code:
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://zid.hashpool.eu:3039 -u iz5Tgnc6xHFSxK4o9Z17Dcb1Y2nqpa2PXYiQFb9mgxReJstgSgmv6Dd9U9QGgczD1hA2ZfDwjMriJWCz7vqrqBxd1zwZik7ad -p x -allpools 1
Oh, thanks!
Finally works.

Too bad it's AMD only. I wonder if Claymore's miner would be more efficient on Nvidea cards too. He takes a dev fee, but it's not much. 1 - 5% depending on the miner.

His cryptonote miner? Mine throws an error saying no AMD found. His ETH/DCR miner doesn't work for cryptonote as far as I can tell. Which one are you using?
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
This project is very much like cryptonote bitcedi with deposit feature though no plans for exchange sadly to say

Well the thing is , there are plans to be on an exchange.

Being on an exchange isn't as simple as asking.

I plan on going on reputable exchanges.

I'm not buying a spot on one either.

I've already spoken with people, and it will be on an exchange we just need more demand. Slowly but surely that is inevitable. :^)

Activity: 98
This project is very much like cryptonote bitcedi with deposit feature though no plans for exchange sadly to say
Hash Rate: 109.97 KH/sec
 Block Found: 9 minutes ago
 Difficulty: 8467941
 Blockchain Height: 35523
 Last Reward: 7.7770 ZID

1kh/s=79.67 ZID/day

it's great news. all hashrate is rising highly and it proves many miners are interested in this coin . The price can increase in next month.
and Dev will be happy with this news.

7.777*35523Block=276262.371ZID  Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

1kh/s=79.67 ZID/day

it's great news. all hashrate is rising highly and it proves many miners are interested in this coin . The price can increase in next month.
and Dev will be happy with this news.

1kh/s=79.67 ZID/day
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Hey guys,

Right now I have:
pause

-allpools 1

Code:
Oh, thanks!
Finally works.

Hey guys,

Right now I have:
pause

-allpools 1

Code:
Oh, thanks!
Finally works.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Hey guys,

Right now I have:
pause

-allpools 1

Code:
Oh, thanks!
Finally works.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Why my wallet still stunk ?
The balance and unconfirmed haven't changed for a long time.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 356
Difficulty on the rise again. 70 kh/s network.
Activity: 409

What seems interesting to me (and surprised me): You all seem to mine using your CPUs while getting a good hashrate? What miner do you use and do you think my 8-core AM3+ A fx8350 can make a decent hashrate, too?

Yes, cryptonote coins are still very much cpu mineable. Perhaps the only type of coins that can make such a claim.

GPU miners are of course better at any given power consumption level, but not orders of magnitude better like any other type of coin.

Still you need a modern cpu to make it worth it. Anything before sandy bridge intel will not be competitive.
Most AMD cpus also consume way too much power compared to intel equivalent and perform worse. Not ryzen though, I hear those are good
Activity: 352
Hey guys,

Right now I have:
pause

-allpools 1

Code:
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Hey guys,

Right now I have:
pause

Pages:
Jump to: