Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 4. (Read 21478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
This is the very same issue XMD cryptonote had and the only fix was make new Genesis block restart coin from block 0 and all lost coin, go check their thread . Stop mining and wait for the new Genesis block and new chain creation cause this bitch has rolled over

Unfortunately you may be right. I've tested , mined , up to a million coins, no issues. It keeps getting stuck from some invalid version, at first an issue was I had to restart the seed nodes because they were only running from the ssh, and the process stopped when the power when out ,another time it was from the seed node sending mined coins to a version I was playing with, but all in had to do was synch up the versions. It seems like someone has taken advantage of the network in an attempt to inject coins or freeze the chain.

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

Also the new chain will have an update , because might as well.

If the issue was from low network security then its best to start off stronger to increase security and to get on an exchange.

Now I'm off to clear a half acre of brush and 4 ft tall grass.

Ttysoon

XCZ, XMD, DKM and now ZID all suffered the same fate. WHY??? Answers lay deep in the cryptonote whitepapers. Study hard young dev and alert us to RELAUNCH

Interesting I must find out. I was contemplating if cryptonote is just not a good choice. But this proves that it truly is in need of a new standard , updated core POS , and so on.

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.

swapping coins is not considered a premine as long as you premine exactly what was mined already.  and swap the coins to the new chain.

edit: It's better to move to a new code base, cryptonote is plagued with these issues. I saw same issue on Monero as well and they fixed it, bad TX's leaking into the mempool.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
This is the very same issue XMD cryptonote had and the only fix was make new Genesis block restart coin from block 0 and all lost coin, go check their thread . Stop mining and wait for the new Genesis block and new chain creation cause this bitch has rolled over

Unfortunately you may be right. I've tested , mined , up to a million coins, no issues. It keeps getting stuck from some invalid version, at first an issue was I had to restart the seed nodes because they were only running from the ssh, and the process stopped when the power when out ,another time it was from the seed node sending mined coins to a version I was playing with, but all in had to do was synch up the versions. It seems like someone has taken advantage of the network in an attempt to inject coins or freeze the chain.

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

If the issue was from low network security then its best to start off stronger to increase security and to get on an exchange.

Ttysoon

XCZ, XMD, DKM and now ZID all suffered the same fate. WHY??? Answers lay deep in the cryptonote whitepapers. Study hard young dev and alert us to RELAUNCH

Interesting I must find out. I was contemplating if cryptonote is just not a good choice. But this proves that it truly is in need of a new standard , updated core POS , and so on.

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.

That's fine and appreciated if we get the mined coins back. That's the best way to keep trust with current miners. I don't think anyone would mind a pre-mine if that's the only way to get their coins back.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
so its officially stopped?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

Ttysoon

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.
Activity: 98

Ttysoon

Activity: 112

Ttysoon
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
These troubled coins can often be the best deals. The instant grat crowd stays away from them, so it means your hashpower is worth a lot more. If it does work out, then it'll be worth 100x versus mining on a more sure-shot coin. Same goes for the price, there's some very undervalued coins like Steem which are that way mostly due to unfounded FUD. Picking up on these coins when cheap could be very profitable when people do realize their potential. Versus investing in something like Ethereum which only has limited ROI.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
This coin is live over a month so we need exchange.
Mining this coin for months is pointless Grin
I agree dev need to fix the pool but more important is to put
this coin on exchange so the mining make sense again. Grin
Activity: 80
The ZID pool is NOT working again...
The problem is not coming from the mining pools! It is something wrong with the coin daemon and it is up to the ZID coin developer to fix this...
Sorry, but it is nothing I can do at the moment. We just have to wait until it is working again.

Don't waste time mining ZID until the coin developer got this problem fixed!

We need to give DEV some time. Smiley

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I wanted to own some of these just to keep it to see someday goes up.  7 they say is a lucky number so this could be a good choice of coin to mine.  Is there also a format on how to tweet ZID on twitter? Please update the OP.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So we are back on invalid transaction problem. I think not only my pool stopped to accept transactions but notepool too. So i just can say, dev plz fix this annoying problem.

20:33:20.341922 INFO Block <2736a36a32b7181d3be099850aa00401292b85ed8e7dd39340184cafb85ca349> has at least one invalid transaction:
20:33:32.731710 INFO Block <9886572d03d030b6321e744394bbb117fbf5097483da5e31458e5188dd3dbc4b> can't contain transaction because it has invalid version
20:33:32.760333 INFO Block <9886572d03d030b6321e744394bbb117fbf5097483da5e31458e5188dd3dbc4b> has at least one invalid transaction:

at moment i stopped pool and hope that miners have configured the alternative pool to not waste hash power.
I will try to resync wallet...

Yes please fix this problem dev... It is the exactly same problem on notepool.pw.

I spoke with the dev on slack and explained the problem. He is working on a solution.
This problem is a real turn off. Seems someone is sending a TX from another cryptonote wallet,
or running another cryptonote wallet on the same port causing cross chain spam.

not solved yet?

It seems still stuck.
Activity: 80
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
How do I set up solo mining?
Can I just use the core rcp server that the deamon starts (not that I would know what exactly a core rcp server is, but it is displayed when I start the daemon)? Or is it a different address?
Could it look like that:
stratum+tcp://125.1.1.1:6002

I dont think you can solo mine with GPUs but with your CPU just type "start_mining 4" in simplewallet where the 4 is the number of threads you want to use for mining.
I know that if you want to solo mine Monero you can type "daemon+tcp://125.1.1.1:6002". I am not sure if it is working on ZID or not..
ive tried this but it didnt work, maybe only some miner works
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I just use the core rcp server that the deamon starts (not that I would know what exactly a core rcp server is, but it is displayed when I start the daemon)? Or is it a different address?
Could it look like that:

I dont think you can solo mine with GPUs but with your CPU just type "start_mining 4" in simplewallet where the 4 is the number of threads you want to use for mining.
I know that if you want to solo mine Monero you can type "daemon+tcp://125.1.1.1:6002". I am not sure if it is working on ZID or not..
Exchanges don't go looking for cryptonotes, and if you never intend on paying then your screwed and all have wasted hashpower

Maybe. Guess that's a chance we'll just have to take then.
Fuc'd up daemon dude, still willing to take that chance? Find something else to mine
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Could it look like that:
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
So we are back on invalid transaction problem. I think not only my pool stopped to accept transactions but notepool too. So i just can say, dev plz fix this annoying problem.

20:33:20.341922 INFO Block <2736a36a32b7181d3be099850aa00401292b85ed8e7dd39340184cafb85ca349> has at least one invalid transaction:
20:33:32.731710 INFO Block <9886572d03d030b6321e744394bbb117fbf5097483da5e31458e5188dd3dbc4b> can't contain transaction because it has invalid version
20:33:32.760333 INFO Block <9886572d03d030b6321e744394bbb117fbf5097483da5e31458e5188dd3dbc4b> has at least one invalid transaction:

at moment i stopped pool and hope that miners have configured the alternative pool to not waste hash power.

Yes please fix this problem dev... It is the exactly same problem on notepool.pw.

I spoke with the dev on slack and explained the problem. He is working on a solution.
This problem is a real turn off. Seems someone is sending a TX from another cryptonote wallet,
or running another cryptonote wallet on the same port causing cross chain spam.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: