Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 57. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
if you give criticism you get banned from irc, nazi methods everyone keept talking good about dev in the begining but he is an asshole,
Saying "Blow me bitch" to the channel operator isnt exactly "criticism".

But yeah im def a dick.

LOL!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
if you give criticism you get banned from irc, nazi methods everyone keept talking good about dev in the begining but he is an asshole,
Saying "Blow me bitch" to the channel operator isnt exactly "criticism".

But yeah im def a dick.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

FYI, I am the dev, and I was not part of that conversation. Although, I do have my asshole-ish tendencies.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I'm a huge supporter of ZIM, but admittedly the multipool saga does concern me.  It would be good to get a definitive answer regarding if and when a multipool for ZIM will be operational.

Hey, come join us in irc, ill answer your questions
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm a huge supporter of ZIM, but admittedly the multipool saga does concern me.  It would be good to get a definitive answer regarding if and when a multipool for ZIM will be operational.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

I think you are in the wrong irc channel. I've said some pretty harsh shit to Cryptogir and the result was an equally blunt answer. I like the man.

edit: And the pool thing. One guy gave it up due to miner apathy, and icecube says he'll be in testing in a day or two. I'm setting up a single coin pool, and it's not the easiest job on earth. A switching pool is a lot of work, and the returns are likely miniscule for the operator.

Woohoo! A Person remembered what I said!

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Your little rant earlier tonight on IRC was not with the DEV(CryptoGir).

At least know what you are talking about before flinging crap around.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

I think you are in the wrong irc channel. I've said some pretty harsh shit to Cryptogir and the result was an equally blunt answer. I like the man.

edit: And the pool thing. One guy gave it up due to miner apathy, and icecube says he'll be in testing in a day or two. I'm setting up a single coin pool, and it's not the easiest job on earth. A switching pool is a lot of work, and the returns are likely miniscule for the operator.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
This coin is absolutely the shittiestonly altcoin coin I have ever come across.

FTFY

Obviously you are either trolling or a complete noob. I could point you to at least a hundred coins that are worse without trying.  google altcoins. The cream is very thin. In my arrogant opinion, there are TEK, HBN, ZS, LTC and BTC.

Below that, there are maybe fifty that are trying to be something.
Activity: 476
Everyone don't forget to VOTE ON MINTPAL EVERY HOUR!!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
This coin is absolutely the shittiest coin I have ever come across.

These Fool is every where Smiley)
Crying and crying..
Activity: 406

lol, oh boy now the real fudders enter the arena. 

Someone wants cheaper coins/ Sold at a huge loss to see price go up again. You mad tho noob? :3
Activity: 434

please clean that up behind you.  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Activity: 434
Don't worry about the dump on Bittrex. Either somebody made a mistake or got impatient. I'm just lucky I had some low buy orders in.

Little side not, new wallet version coming out later this evening or tomorrow (depending on how much more RL work I have to do today).

Also, side, side note, how many people are checking out the Steam summer sake? And would you be interested in buying steam credit with ZS?

new mac wallet perchance?
Don't worry about the dump on Bittrex. Either somebody made a mistake or got impatient. I'm just lucky I had some low buy orders in.

Little side not, new wallet version coming out later this evening or tomorrow (depending on how much more RL work I have to do today).

Also, side, side note, how many people are checking out the Steam summer sake? And would you be interested in buying steam credit with ZS?
Whats new in the updated wallet?

Buying Steam cred with ZS sounds amazing for the future, but atm price is a little too unstable.

Awesome dev Cheesy

Hugeeee dump...

whats happened there?

whats caused it??

xmr just added to mp so zs will go on Monday as long as nothing goes tits up with the voting.

very strange!!

Actually XMR has not been added to Mintpal, they are still number 1 in voting.

Pages:
Jump to: