Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 60. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
*edit wow i totally meant to post this on another open ANN thread i had open, fuck my life i'm retarded.... carry on... Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It doesn't matter if this coin hits mint next week or after, polo soon or later. Its gaining attention and community fast!

I am happy to stake away and run crazy with this coin. Low sell walls? I will buy. There is a soft spot for this coin and I feel good with it  Grin

+1
it's basis is honesty. pure simple honesty and it's all down to CG for bringing it to us.
it's a rare beast in the altcoin world that a developer will give total transparency, honesty and integrity and take nothing from it for himself except for what he mines, himself.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It doesn't matter if this coin hits mint next week or after, polo soon or later. Its gaining attention and community fast!

I am happy to stake away and run crazy with this coin. Low sell walls? I will buy. There is a soft spot for this coin and I feel good with it  Grin
Can someone update me on any new innovations that the coin is trying to do?/ Updates in the future?

Thanks

i would imagine the best plan of action is not to give out any info until anything new is launched.
considering how most other coin communities like to pump up price with volume prior to announcements, we should just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Can someone update me on any new innovations that the coin is trying to do?/ Updates in the future?

Thanks

wait until next week.
this conversation is over.

...on account of you being a troll full of FUD; Conversation will not resume  Cheesy

stake it baby! VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS
Activity: 252

And then, if the dev wont do something sagnificantly the price will fall.

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.
I just told you what WILL happen. want it or not.
and stop using that GTFO phrase little kid

well, whatever is sagnificant in your life, i wish you well with it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
put your money where your mouth is, you state you have a meagre 1btc to buy Zs

that's half of what i've spent on Zs over the past 48 hrs and a small amount of pocket change.
get on with it; spend that pocket change baby, or GTFO.

you can always tell a troll when their first retort is abuse

Im also into ZM, and i guess more then you. The difference between us is that i know when to sell it.
Good luck though
Here we go, with the "my private parts are bigger than your private parts" troll announcement.
textbook trolling.
You seem slightly confused; One post you state you have 1btc to buy Zs, then the next you state you are actually selling a mountainous stash of Zs.

sell 'em all, dump the price and GTFO. Cheesy
Actions speak louder than words.
*waiting*

wait until next week.
this conversation is over.

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.

well, whatever is sagnificant in your life, i wish you well with it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

that's half of what i've spent on Zs over the past 48 hrs and a small amount of pocket change.

Im also into ZM, and i guess more then you. The difference between us is that i know when to sell it.
Good luck though
Here we go, with the "my private parts are bigger than your private parts" troll announcement.
textbook trolling.
You seem slightly confused; One post you state you have 1btc to buy Zs, then the next you state you are actually selling a mountainous stash of Zs.

sell 'em all, dump the price and GTFO. Cheesy
Actions speak louder than words.
*waiting*

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.

Good luck though

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.

you can always tell a troll, when their first retort is abuse.

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.

The price will fall  Cheesy Grin we will catch it  Wink

Currently i've been making small pumps in the price, if the time comes, and price needs catching and propping, I see no reason why i wouldn't buy lower than I already have been. I know there are many here who will do the same. Making random comments that the price will fall if CG doesn't add some gimmicks to the coin is totally ludicrous. Anyone who fails to see that this coin is damn near perfect (in cryptocurrency terms) want's an Irken lobotomy.

*raises troll bat in readiness*

VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
The price will fall  Cheesy Grin we will catch it  Wink

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.
First place on mint.
The price will grow now until next monday by 70-100%.
Enjoy the profit of this week.

FUD

GTFO.
you aint getting any of my Zs!

FUD? wanna bet on that? im risking 1 bitcoin on that scenario.
if not, stfu and get out of here
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Giveaway Closed!! Thanks to each and every voter big or small for making the giveaway thread a great success and helping Zimstake to the top of Mintpal.

Payouts + Daily & Final bonuses will be going out within the next 2 hours.

PARROTS/JET SKIS/DOOM

Keep Voting!

about time too, giveaways just devalue the coin. make em buy it if they bloody well want it!
It's worth it!

GTFO!

The giveaway was 1 Vote = 1 ZS, current cost for buying a vote on MP is .001 BTC, that puts valuation of ZS in the giveaway thread at .001 BTC or 10x current market price.  Wink
time to get me some more ZIM methinks Cheesy Grin whoever dumped 52k of these jelly babies earlier is missing a trick. i'd have bought 'em on the sell side.

GTFO weak hands!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
First place on mint.
The price will grow now until next monday by 70-100%.
Enjoy the profit of this week.

FUD

GTFO.
you aint getting any of my Zs!
Activity: 406
Keep voting on Mintpal.  Big pushes from Monero and Cloak community.  We just have to hold out for 1 more week.

WE CAN DO THIS!!
Pages:
Jump to: