Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 58. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If you have any BTC to spare, buy some votes for ZS on mintpal, it will help a lot.
Activity: 81
lmao nice plagiarism
Activity: 140
Hugeeee dump...

It's the episode where Zim is captured by evil gourami and everyone thinks he is dead.
 watching the episode, next week: Zim takes control of the Universe.

come back next week or GTFO!

LoL, i like this episode
it like we are just a... um... what i have said before  Roll Eyes

so lets take all that Zim,   Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hugeeee dump...

whats happened there?

whats caused it??

xmr just added to mp so zs will go on Monday as long as nothing goes tits up with the voting.

very strange!!

Likely someone liquidated their entire ZS position, either needed quick funds or made a mistake placing sell order at market price.  This happened once before a few weeks back where a large sell went through at market and knocked price of ZS from around 3- 4k price range down to 2 SAT.  Market is so small on Bittrex that any large sell order will see these "flash dips" occur, but price will recover quickly as ppl rush in to grab ZS at a discount.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hugeeee dump...

It's the episode where Zim is captured by evil gourami and everyone thinks he is dead.
 watching the episode, next week: Zim takes control of the Universe.

come back next week or GTFO!
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hugeeee dump...

whats happened there?

whats caused it??

xmr just added to mp so zs will go on Monday as long as nothing goes tits up with the voting.

very strange!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
How about ZS payment process ( CryptoGir writes it or opensource )

And Zimstake list , for people who want to buy and sell in Zimstake. ( with BTC/ZS API included )

And we can reaching some one can open a ZS to Fiat ( USD / EU ... ) That can be base on BTC rate with small % fee.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer

So, I have been researching and have been reaching out to some contacts, but now I want to see if the community has any ideas. I am looking for a payment gateway service, similar to coinpayments.net. Does anyone know of a payment gateway service that we could use for ZS? I am also toying with the idea of writing my own, but for simplicity an all in one solution would be best.

Ready, discuss!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
voting are too slow on mintpal now,
we need much support.
We need more votes on Mintpal!

i don't. I just got another 1/3rd of a BTC worth ZS  Tongue

this is in no way an endorsement to PUMP THIS MOFO.  Cool

go vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
We need more votes on Mintpal!
Activity: 79
So, I have been researching and have been reaching out to some contacts, but now I want to see if the community has any ideas. I am looking for a payment gateway service, similar to coinpayments.net. Does anyone know of a payment gateway service that we could use for ZS? I am also toying with the idea of writing my own, but for simplicity an all in one solution would be best.

Ready, discuss!
Hi, I have an idea but maybe just an idea, if u can have a small space on the wallet for those who want to advertise, they must pay zs for advertising and the advertising fee is going to all people who open the wallet and watch the advertisement, it is transparent and will drive the price up if many people want to advertise here

like fusioncoin? it's not a too bad idea and the fusion source isn't too weighty on resources. i'll +1 this idea

i just searched fusioncoin, i think it is an good idea

Ready, discuss!
Hi, I have an idea but maybe just an idea, if u can have a small space on the wallet for those who want to advertise, they must pay zs for advertising and the advertising fee is going to all people who open the wallet and watch the advertisement, it is transparent and will drive the price up if many people want to advertise here

like fusioncoin? it's not a too bad idea and the fusion source isn't too weighty on resources. i'll +1 this idea
Activity: 79

Ready, discuss!
Activity: 243
There is noways Zimstake was going to outvote a coin like XMR with it's amazing innovation. Zimstake will get on mintpal next week.

approx 90% of all the votes for XMR were boutgh and paid for.

you can check it out yourself.

ZIM has the community voting for it.

84% (roughly 15,000) paid votes for XMR

19% (roughly 3,400) paid votes for ZS

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I would like to know if the Community would be interested in a Greek and Chinese translation. I have a Friend and he needs some work and my Hubby would like to do the Chinese translation and no Google translate crap either, he is a professionally licensed translator into Mandarin. I would love to host a little giveaway on my blog too. I have kept every Zimstake I have got not sold one lol. I actually need to download the wallet now and stake my coins.
Activity: 187

Ready, discuss!
Activity: 476
My favorite thing about this coin is the little mascot and the black and pink colour scheme xD

XMR is probably going to get on MP first, but oh well, next week is 100% ZS, because next coin underneath is miles away.
Activity: 140
There is noways Zimstake was going to outvote a coin like XMR with it's amazing innovation. Zimstake will get on mintpal next week.

approx 90% of all the votes for XMR were boutgh and paid for.

you can check it out yourself.

ZIM has the community voting for it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Yeah,we gotta wait for one more week.Till then keep on voting on MP Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: