Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 59. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
There is noways Zimstake was going to outvote a coin like XMR with it's amazing innovation. Zimstake will get on mintpal next week.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
WHAT F...... KEEP VOTING Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

And then, if the dev wont do something sagnificantly the price will fall.

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.
I just told you what WILL happen. want it or not.
and stop using that GTFO phrase little kid

won't = will not.
wont = a predilection or a habit.

raskul is not a little kid, though I do accuse him of being a youngster from time to time just because I'm five years older Cheesy

Hey auld yin, did ye get thon wagon fixed? Not heard frae ye?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

And then, if the dev wont do something sagnificantly the price will fall.

badly spelled FUD.

GTFO.

wont= will not.
I just told you what WILL happen. want it or not.
and stop using that GTFO phrase little kid

won't = will not.
wont = a predilection or a habit.

raskul is not a little kid, though I do accuse him of being a youngster from time to time just because I'm five years older Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz

Hi everyone, a quick word from me since we havent posted in here for a while;

Id like to start of by saying mintpal is not a main goal for us, its just a means of getting more people to notice and get interested in Zimstake because of the large daily volume on Mintpal.

Its not like we will achieve anything else by being added to the exchange, thats why CryptoGir and i are still very busy behind the scenes making this coin better and improving and adding new features. We have serious long term plans for Zimstake and will be rolling out our plans in the near future, as you all know we dont like pre-announcements. This is just a way of letting you guys know we arent sitting stil and are indeed actively developing this coin. I want to thank everyone for the support we have had up untill this point, its been an amazing ride and its all thanks to you guys! The voting and all other activities you guys have put effort in have progressed wonderfully, a team is only as strong as the people supporting it!

We have only just begun, so for those who are along for the journey!
LETS DO THIS!

Looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for zimstake!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Love the trolls  Grin oh yes zimstake will die. Yes dump ur coins. Yes mintpal dump. Blablablablablablabla.

These are all people either holding zimstake and planning on dumping it themselves..or wanting to buy more.

Why would they otherwise care?

Im glad we dont pre-announce our plans, exactly because of these people looking for a quick profit.

And if u wanna sell, either dump ur coins cheap...or put out an offer here...promise you it will be bought in 24hrs.

YOU FOOLS
Activity: 479
4 million coins priced at 9k... yeah, we undervalued Smiley

love your sig kyma  Grin
just thought i'd say  Undecided

haha i had 6 coins linked in it.. then i started to think this is just getting ridiculous. Deleted them all... thought about just replacing it with "meh." but I think GTFO just about encapsulates my feelings sufficiently.  Cheesy

seen you around these forums alot lately, you seem to be quite the satirical type as well ?  when appropriate of coarse
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
it's trolling, don't feed it.
request mintpal adding cancel or zim dies ... as simple as that ...

alot of people getting out already ...

Can you explain yourself  Huh

okay im noob and troll ....time will tell

I think what your saying is mintpal will kill ZIM as it will be dumped? but I disagree. If you follow ZIM charts you will soon realize this isn't a P&D coin.  ZIM is a long term investment coin with steady growth, and so I'm not expecting a massive dump on mintpal due to it inherent investment nature.

Yes, mintpal could be a stepping stone to even bigger exchanges and higher prices.

love your sig kyma  Grin
just thought i'd say  Undecided
Activity: 479
Activity: 406

I think what your saying is mintpal will kill ZIM as it will be dumped? but I disagree. If you follow ZIM charts you will soon realize this isn't a P&D coin.  ZIM is a long term investment coin with steady growth, and so I'm not expecting a massive dump on mintpal due to it inherent investment nature.
verbal diarrhea

ups, downs, it's all part of the ride man. if you can't hack the rollercoaster; GTFO  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1050

Why would SHA256 be chosen? The big rigs will instamine the crap out of this.

mate, you missed it. it was weeks months ago.
feel free to mine BTC on my EU node. see sig.
ranting

eh.. you what? it's a public forum, folk are perfectly entitled to air their views and opinions, as you have herbey done yourself.
methinks you may have other issues going on, but we won't get into that.

love and  Kiss Kiss Kiss

raskul.

yeah, i edited my post, i was talking about not ZIM, zim is great, and great community mintpal #1 baby! xD,

lol. forgiven.
legendary
Activity: 980
ranting

eh.. you what? it's a public forum, folk are perfectly entitled to air their views and opinions, as you have herbey done yourself.

love and  Kiss Kiss Kiss

raskul.

yeah, i edited my post, i was talking about CLOAK, not ZIM, zim is great, and great community mintpal #1 baby! xD, but yeah... CLOAK community is in need of a slap to the face imo, it's a roundtable bitchfest amongst all the people who are actually invested in it, looks great to outsiders, especially when any noob in the thread gets shit on instantly for not "learning to read 150 pages of posts prior to asking a question". ugh, i swear, some people just like to shoot themselves in the foot. too bad, cause cloak actually has a lot going for it, undervalued ATM IMO.
ranting

love and  Kiss Kiss Kiss

raskul.
Pages:
Jump to: