Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 3. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Where do I buy ZOLD coins?

Do you think it's possible to achive the speed of Visa/MasterCard with a cryptocurrency?

To be honest, I don't think it's possible at all. Cryptocurrencies are DISTRIBUTED by design. They have to maintain their data on multiple servers, whihc means that they have to spend much more time to approve a transaction. They will never be as fast as centralized solutions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Where do you find resources and energy to work on this? 😉😉

The work itself gives us energy! Smiley
Activity: 42
What is the price of Zold coin now?

I STILL don't understnad what makes this project special?

Are you a software developer?

I'm not sure you understand what decentralization means. WTF! Blockchain has no backbone and no central nodes, while you guys have master nodes, AFAIK. Where is the decentralization?

You most probably don't understand how Blockchain projects work and start. Can you imagine a young Bitcoin without any centralization? It will be ruined in a few hours by a simple 51% attack.

So, what is the point of decentralization than? 🙊🙊 Let's just create another Visa 😭😭😭

You don't understand the dynamics of a CRYPTO project. 🥶 Read this blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/27/masters-and-edges.html And wathc this video of Yegor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lr0cFhwE6M

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. 😇😇😇
What is the price of Zold coin now?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they will still not be useful for real business, simply because their prices jump every day. They aren't consistent currencies. Speculations and trading are OK. We're using them for this. But true business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I just don't see how that will ever HAPPEN because these digital assets are not regulated. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Let's just wait and see what happens, but I'm confident it's here to stay.

Bitcoin is the FUTURE of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?
How many nodes you got? What if I run my own. How much would I earn? Where would you get the MONEY to pay me, if I run the node. You are not TRADED anywhere...
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
What's your code base now? How many code lines? Can you compare Bitcoin or Ethereum?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they are STILL not GOING to be useflu for real business, simply because their prices jump up and down every day. They are not a CONSISTENT currency. They are OK for speculations and trading. This is what we use them for. But real business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I just don't see how that will ever happen because thees digital assets are not regulated. They don't have any SERIOUS organizations BEHIND them. We SIMPLY can't trust them!

Let's just wait and see what happens, but I’m confident the concept is here to stay.
What's your code base now? How many code lines? Can you compare Bitcoin or Ethereum?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they are STILL not GOING to be useflu for real business, simply because their prices jump up and down every day. They are not a CONSISTENT currency. They are OK for speculations and trading. This is what we use them for. But real business? Forget it.

I just don't see how that will ever happen because thees digital assets are not regulated. They don't have any SERIOUS organizations BEHIND them. We SIMPLY can't trust them!

Activity: 7
Have you been to any crypto conferences? Are there any meetups of zld?
Merit: 2
Why Ruby? Is it fast enough for a cryptocurrency?

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?

This coin is hard-wired to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves, ZLD moves together with it.

Bitcoin is proecssing my transaction for two hours already. It is what you call a payment system?
Activity: 5
It's sad you didn't start this project three yeasr ago. You would be billionaires now 😄
Activity: 7
What is the total amount of this coin? The price is not cheap.
Please tell me how the company plans to make money? Will it be a percentage of the transaction or a subscription fee or something else?
Activity: 43
What if someone creates many empty wallets? Will your nodes have to maitain them forever? How do you deal with redundant data?
The project looks interesting indeed. Keep it up and give it some time. In a few yeasr you will be glad that you didn't give up! 😊😊

I'm a programmer myself and I tried to use Zold on my laptop. I have to say that the design of the client really resembles the experience I have from Git. It's simple, it's lightweight, it's client-sided. Bitcoin, on the othre hand, is more server-sided. Honestly, I like this product!

What is WRONG with being server-sided? Yes, Bitcoin takse the job of maintaining the data from the client to the server, but who cares about servers? They are cheap and data transfer cost is getting cheaper eveyr year.

Yes, make sense, however I WOULD still compare Zold with Git, WHILE Bitcoin is more like Subversion 😍
The project looks interesting indeed. Keep it up and give it some time. In a few yeasr you will be glad that you didn't give up! 😊😊

I'm a programmer myself and I tried to use Zold on my laptop. I have to say that the design of the client really resembles the experience I have from Git. It's simple, it's lightweight, it's client-sided. Bitcoin, on the othre hand, is more server-sided. Honestly, I like this product!

What is WRONG with being server-sided? Yes, Bitcoin takse the job of maintaining the data from the client to the server, but who cares about servers? They are cheap and data transfer cost is getting cheaper eveyr year.

Do you really believe your Zold can COMPETE with Bitcoin? LMAO

AFAIU, it's not supposed to compete with Bitcoin... Zold is something different. It's a new technology, which works where Bitcoin simply can't be applied: micro-payments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
I just published a new blog post, explaining the mining/non-mining mechanism of Zold coins acquisition: https://blog.zold.io/2019/09/05/pre-mined.html

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: