Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 58. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Is a classic GUI planned? I can not deal with this wallet! It's hard for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In this project, everyone invests for himself buying tokens, then everyone decides how much is needed, because the minimum amount of 5 bucks, ICO here and not
It is good that the low threshold for entry. The minimum amount of 5 bucks - it gives anyone the opportunity to invest, even who has little money to invest. you need more information about the coin and then many new investors will come here.
For such an amount, you can personally just see how everything works, then you are not forced to buy, and then decide whether you like it
Activity: 168
In this project, everyone invests for himself buying tokens, then everyone decides how much is needed, because the minimum amount of 5 bucks, ICO here and not
It is good that the low threshold for entry. The minimum amount of 5 bucks - it gives anyone the opportunity to invest, even who has little money to invest. you need more information about the coin and then many new investors will come here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Hey, I added a new feature to WTS. You will be surprised. It's called General Ledger: https://wts.zold.io/gl It's a full list of payments WTS was able to spot in the visible part of the network. Every node, starting from 0.24.0, records all new payments that happen with the wallets it maintains. Then, WTS gathers the data, every minute and builds this summary. Using this table we will be able to see what's going on in the network and will be able to implement the Invoice API: to help people get callbacks when their expected transactions arrive.
Activity: 56
I would like to know about the plans of the team to enter other exchanges? Does it make sense to wait or are you not planning a listing?

We are not against being listed in some exchanges, but only if they are interested to do so. We won't pay any fees for that. If they want to list us, we have an API for them, should be pretty easy. They are welcome.
It turns out that your token will probably be on the stock exchange in the future, but it is beneficial for you that its popularity will grow, isn't it? as well as the price

thay all require shady setup fees which is not acceptable for serious projects.
most of them cannot explain what this fee is about? sometimes it semms like it is this their business.
I would like to know about the plans of the team to enter other exchanges? Does it make sense to wait or are you not planning a listing?

We are not against being listed in some exchanges, but only if they are interested to do so. We won't pay any fees for that. If they want to list us, we have an API for them, should be pretty easy. They are welcome.
It turns out that your token will probably be on the stock exchange in the future, but it is beneficial for you that its popularity will grow, isn't it? as well as the price
Activity: 126
Do you plan to continue to make the investment yield calculator? very useful thing actually
Another would be a calculator of yield nodes with reference to some criteria of equipment power. But I do not know whether it is possible ...
Activity: 126
Pretty original concept ... I would even say too original ...
I understand you yourself set the price for your coin and sell and buy it for this value? You must have a good financial reserve.
The team responded here in the thread that they have large enough stocks of finance to keep the dollar rate of 1 dollar. They are ready to buy out coins from users at this price.

Yes, indeed, we are ready to buy your ZLD back at any moment.
This is a great incentive. Such guarantees from the development team increase investor confidence in the ZOLD project.
Creator of Zold

Activity: 252
The team responded here in the thread that they have large enough stocks of finance to keep the dollar rate of 1 dollar. They are ready to buy out coins from users at this price.
Creator of Zold
I'm not a programmer either. I looked on the Internet - to use Ruby on Windows, you need to install one program on your computer and then run the wallet in it. So the idea is nothing complicated.

Yes, indeed, should be easy to install and use.
Activity: 140
The first time I come across this. I’m certainly not a programmer, but a simple user, but still I’ve never heard of Ruby. Again, this confirms the uniqueness of this coin!
I'm not a programmer either. I looked on the Internet - to use Ruby on Windows, you need to install one program on your computer and then run the wallet in it. So the idea is nothing complicated.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
how much would you invest? )
rhetorical question... when I started investing in cryptocurrencies a few years ago, I had $ 100 and I invested $ 25 in 4 different projects. Although then it seemed funny and more like a game.

I don't see a question)
Excuse me... it wasn't a question,it was just my thoughts out loud... I mean, it doesn't matter how much you invest. Sometimes even invested 20 bucks can make you a wealthy person in the future.

and how did your investment go?
Creator of Zold
But you have to show your email anyway, somewhere, right? To get an account, you have to do that. What's the difference: to us or to GitHub?
Why it is impossible to make the possibility of anonymous (without registration) downloading and installing the wallet? How is this implemented in other projects? In Bitcoin, In Etherium ... yes at all.

You can do everything fully anonymously but from the command line. Just install zold Ruby gem as explained in README and work without any registrations. However, if you want to have web wallet, you trust us to manage your private RSA key and that's why we need registration. In other words:

Zold command line = Bitcoin wallet; Zold WTS system = Coinbase.

Make sense?
Activity: 210
But you have to show your email anyway, somewhere, right? To get an account, you have to do that. What's the difference: to us or to GitHub?
Why it is impossible to make the possibility of anonymous (without registration) downloading and installing the wallet? How is this implemented in other projects? In Bitcoin, In Etherium ... yes at all.
Creator of Zold
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.

Glad to here. Here is how you can your money where you mouth is: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
It seems to me that bounty is a proven marketing strategy. It was used and used by 99.9% of all crypto projects. It is cheap and productive. I think so.

And we know that 99% of all crypto projects are a scam) So, maybe, it's better to stay away from bounty? Did Bitcoin do any bounty programs?
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.
rhetorical question... when I started investing in cryptocurrencies a few years ago, I had $ 100 and I invested $ 25 in 4 different projects. Although then it seemed funny and more like a game.

I don't see a question)
Excuse me... it wasn't a question,it was just my thoughts out loud... I mean, it doesn't matter how much you invest. Sometimes even invested 20 bucks can make you a wealthy person in the future.

and Zerocracy and ZLD is the thing you are talking about
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

I don't see a question)
I think that technically this ZOLD project somehow reminds Ripple. Ripple has several, I know, also, there is no blokchen.

Ripple is centralized. ZOLD is decentralized.
How could be decentralized if all the coin is in your hands? do you planning to give it for free?

who's got bitcoin before it is mined?)
Pages:
Jump to: