Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 57. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
do you know in which counties people are already using Zold?

Well, we are fully anonymous. Thus, we don't know that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The question of how much I will earn coins if I launch my node on the VPS is very often asked ... no one gives answers to it.

check this out https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/10/how-to-run-node.html
and this https://blog.zold.io/2018/08/14/hosting-bonuses.html
Informative links. Thank! I am also interested in the issue of launching your coin's own node.
Activity: 56
If you have such an opportunity, with which markets would you like to have cooperation in the future?

the whole world Smiley

I think so. Yegor might know that.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If you have such an opportunity, with which markets would you like to have cooperation in the future?

the whole world Smiley

The question of how much I will earn coins if I launch my node on the VPS is very often asked ... no one gives answers to it.

check this out https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/10/how-to-run-node.html
and this https://blog.zold.io/2018/08/14/hosting-bonuses.html
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Probably it all depends on the amount of investment, I understand correctly?
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
I think that if investors could clearly get preliminary information about their possible profits from investments in this project and in particular from the launch of their own nodes - then investors would be much more.
I always think you can ask a question either here on the forum or write personally to the developers, name your investment amount and share income
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think that if investors could clearly get preliminary information about their possible profits from investments in this project and in particular from the launch of their own nodes - then investors would be much more.
Activity: 210
I would also like to see a profitability calculator from running the node. Is there such information in this ZOLD project?

We don't have it yet, but thinking about creating one...
If you make it, it will be the most correct decision, it is very useful for investors.
It is good that each of us can calculate the amount after the investment and it does not need to go into the documents and calculate the interest. Cool
Activity: 182
I would also like to see a profitability calculator from running the node. Is there such information in this ZOLD project?

If you make it, it will be the most correct decision, it is very useful for investors.
Creator of Zold

Activity: 84
Profitability of what, after investing money and running the node? if you are talking about this, then yes, it’s interesting, but in general, as an option, add a profitability calculator
Activity: 182
Is a classic GUI planned? I can not deal with this wallet! It's hard for me.

will probably have a mobile wallet in a couple of weeks.

Oh, this is great news! I think many will want to use a mobile wallet.
Mobile wallet is good because you always have it at hand, at any time you can watch your balance
Activity: 112

the whole world Smiley
It needs a lot of effort to make sure that as many people as possible know about you, you cannot do without good advertising. Wink
Activity: 84

Oh, this is great news! I think many will want to use a mobile wallet.

the whole world Smiley

Activity: 196
Creator of Zold

Web wallet is hard? What exactly is hard? There are three buttons to click... Tell us how to improve, we will try.
Pages:
Jump to: