Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 59. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Ripple is centralized. ZOLD is decentralized.
How could be decentralized if all the coin is in your hands? do you planning to give it for free?

Not all coins are in our hands. Many of them are in the hands of their holders now. And eventually, all of them will be distributed/sold.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I think that technically this ZOLD project somehow reminds Ripple. Ripple has several, I know, also, there is no blokchen.

Ripple is centralized. ZOLD is decentralized.
How could be decentralized if all the coin is in your hands? do you planning to give it for free?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
If I rent a VPS and decide to launch a node, is there anyone who can give me step-by-step help? I am not familiar with either Linux or Ruby ...
Activity: 126
this team looks very professional, I think, that such fats will be able to achieve great success in their activities. they choose the right method of their steps. they weigh all decisions and are not afraid to take risks. it is with this intention, that there should be a genuine successful team.
Well said! I think that the team really did something unique and this project will eventually take its rightful place in the CMC.
22 people in the team, very worthy for such development, in the future if you try to expand their business spaces, then more people will be needed, maybe a team will be opened
Activity: 238
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
This topic has already been discussed many times. I think the project developers will come to this. Just not all at once. The main thing is the development and it takes a lot of time. And then the advertisement of the finished product does not take long))).

everybody likes the project. i think it's time to buy your first $5 with BTC guys Smiley

In cryptocurrencies, sometimes even a small investment but made on time and in a promising project can bring huge profits. Imagine if you had the opportunity to buy Bitcoins 10 years ago for a small amount - you would be a millionaire now. Therefore, if a person has the opportunity to buy ZOLD at least for $ 5, then it is worth doing it.
Chances can be used as long as the price is pleasant, in the future if the token grows well, then in any case you can get a profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
this team looks very professional, I think, that such fats will be able to achieve great success in their activities. they choose the right method of their steps. they weigh all decisions and are not afraid to take risks. it is with this intention, that there should be a genuine successful team.
Well said! I think that the team really did something unique and this project will eventually take its rightful place in the CMC.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What will happen to the project if Egor suddenly dies? How much is the project dependent on the creator?

That's a good question. At the moment, if I die the project will most probably die too, because 1) I'm the only admin of GitHub repos, and 2) I'm the only owner of the root wallet private RSA key. We are planning to change that in the near future. First, we will add two other architects to the project. Second, we will share the private RSA key (parts of it) among a few people, members of Zerocracy. I will write a blog post about it very soon, explaining the strategy.

because if #zld were already high, you would need good security already. And yet the question of storing keys, and even a group of individuals, raises the issue of trust. I'd like to see in the project the perfect solution to all the imperfections of money
Creator of Zold
What will happen to the project if Egor suddenly dies? How much is the project dependent on the creator?

That's a good question. At the moment, if I die the project will most probably die too, because 1) I'm the only admin of GitHub repos, and 2) I'm the only owner of the root wallet private RSA key. We are planning to change that in the near future. First, we will add two other architects to the project. Second, we will share the private RSA key (parts of it) among a few people, members of Zerocracy. I will write a blog post about it very soon, explaining the strategy.
Activity: 30
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I would like to know, you are only 1 developer of the project? or there are still people who help you, because one is difficult

I'm an architect. The are other developers and contributors: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/graphs/contributors (22 at the moment).

thanks and join! Smiley
Creator of Zold
I'm an architect. The are other developers and contributors: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/graphs/contributors (22 at the moment).

Appreciate your kind words. Now, the next step is to convert a few bitcoins to zolds! Smiley
Activity: 84
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
This topic has already been discussed many times. I think the project developers will come to this. Just not all at once. The main thing is the development and it takes a lot of time. And then the advertisement of the finished product does not take long))).

everybody likes the project. i think it's time to buy your first $5 with BTC guys Smiley

In cryptocurrencies, sometimes even a small investment but made on time and in a promising project can bring huge profits. Imagine if you had the opportunity to buy Bitcoins 10 years ago for a small amount - you would be a millionaire now. Therefore, if a person has the opportunity to buy ZOLD at least for $ 5, then it is worth doing it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I would like to know, you are only 1 developer of the project? or there are still people who help you, because one is difficult

Creator of Zold
and you are the only creator?

Well, I'm not the only author of the idea, it was born by many discussions among different people. But I'm the author of the Ruby code that works right now. I created the skeleton and made sure it works. Most probably the role of an architect will be filled by someone else and I will step aside.
Activity: 19

and you are the only creator?
Creator of Zold

Activity: 182
Creator of Zold
I need to look at your blog, I think the information will definitely be useful for future investments.

For more information about investments you should take a look at this document: http://papers.zold.io/offer.pdf
Activity: 182
Do you plan to continue to make the investment yield calculator? very useful thing actually

We have a blog post with all the necessary numbers: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html

Not really planning to make any calculators.
I need to look at your blog, I think the information will definitely be useful for future investments.
Creator of Zold
Do you plan to continue to make the investment yield calculator? very useful thing actually

We have a blog post with all the necessary numbers: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html

Not really planning to make any calculators.
Pages:
Jump to: