Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 4. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Seems like team should provide buyback to increase token liquidity. Price is falling down now
Don't worry. Price is good for purchasing so it is better to buy now while you have such opportunity
But bitforex fees are high and sometimes orders are lagging. Team should provide another listing on better exchange
brand new
Zyx network is a promising cryptocurrency🚀🚀🚀
That's true but team should provide better token liquidity. So we should wait for the next listings now
brand new

What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP

They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms
That is good and seems like they have already share their technology with other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
Yes, and next year we will see dapps connection so zyx platform will grow
They have already cooperated with ledger and ethereum blockchain. So team is working on it
Don't think that we need ledger wallets now. It is better to focus on debit cards development
brand new
I think it will be good to post more about binance cooperation and events you are going to take part in
brand new

I want to know about binance competition. What team is going to do for it?
That will be great but team should provide better promotion for zyx network now
Lol, what kind of promo do you want to see? They have already made a lot from platform development.
brand new

What do you think about zyx staking system and token price? I want to invest in it but want to know what community think about it
ZYX staking is good for passive income. You shouldn't hold a lot to get good rewards. And you can trade them any time you want
Are you sure about it? I checked list of rewards and you should hold more than 200k tokens to get good profit from staking
Why do you think so? Check again ZYX WP and you will find all info about forging
brand new
What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?
No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it
brand new
Price is low now but market volume is growing. How can it be?
Why do you think that price is not so good? Check again market volume for ZYX coin and price resistance
brand new

This is good time to provide new reputation contest for zyx users. We have a lot of new users that can't understand all options

What contests do you want to see now?

They can take part in blockchain summits that will be in the end of September and in October
Don't think it is good idea. Team has a lot of things to be done. And they can provide AMA for community as they did it not long time ago
Yes, we should wait for further platform development. They have great plans for September and it will be hard to make everything in time
brand new
What about zyx cooperations with other platforms? What projects take part in ZYX Foundation now?
brand new

I think it is good time to take part in blockchain events to provide better volume for zyx volume

What events they should take part in? As for me, it is better to focus on platform development to provide better volume
Yeah, you are right. But still they should provide buyback or token burn. As I get price is falling because now all coin sale tokens are unlocked
Why do you think that we have coin price falling? Check bitforex again. ZYX coin price is stable now and market volume is rising
brand new

I think it is good time to take part in blockchain events to provide better volume for zyx volume

What events they should take part? As for me it is better to focus on platform development to provide better volume
Yeah, you are right. But still they should provide buyback or token burn. As I get price is falling because now all coin sale tokens are unlocked
brand new

This is good time to provide new reputation contest for zyx users. We have a lot of new users that can't understand all options

What contests do you want to see now?

They can take part in blockchain summits that will be in the end of September and in October
Don't think it is good idea. Team has a lot of things to be done. And they can provide AMA for community as they did it not long time ago
brand new
Price is low now but market volume is growing. How can it be?
brand new
What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?
brand new

What's going on with coin price? How did it rise for 0,36 just for an hour?

More investors took part in zyx platform. Volume is growing and team works hard on promotion

That's true, but they have so many options and tools to be added on zyx network

We will wait for what team will update. First of all, they should provide new listing and mobile platform

But they still don't provide dates for this updates. And coin price is going down now

Don't worry about zyx token price. This is standard situation and you have an opportunity to buy more coins now
Now price is stable because more people try to buy before uniswap cooperation will be released
It will be this month. Team has great plans for September and they are working on it
brand new

What do you think about zyx staking system and token price? I want to invest in it but want to know what community think about it
ZYX staking is good for passive income. You shouldn't hold a lot to get good rewards. And you can trade them any time you want
Are you sure about it? I checked list of rewards and you should hold more than 200k tokens to get good profit from staking
brand new

I want to know about binance competition. What team is going to do for it?
That will be great but team should provide better promotion for zyx network now
brand new

What blockchain does zyx team use for zyx network? There are not so much info about it in WP

They made zyx platform on lisk blockchain but they have updated it. They use web3j technology to connect zyx wallet to other platforms
That is good and seems like they have already share their technology to other blockchain systems. ZYX is developing fast
Yes, and next year we will see dapps connection so zyx platform will grow
They have already cooperated with ledger and ethereum blockchain. So team is working on it
brand new

What about zyx foundation? What are you going to do with it?

ZYX Foundation is developing now. More projects use zyx blockchain and tokens
What platforms have been already connected to ZYX? Where did you find this info?
Pages:
Jump to: