Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 116. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Which exchanges will be used?
There was no announcement yet, maybe we should wait a little time, I am sure this will be listed
as soon as possible.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

this is why there should have been a bounty thread so there won't be any distraction to the discussions regarding its development. ZRcoin as far as i know did create a bounty thread, i thought the STARTA team had already checked what other ICOs had been doing. I don't see STARTA staff responding here after the success of ICO.

For me it is not so strange. In this part of Europe after so big success must be BIG party! I'm sure that now they are starting next afterparty Cheesy
Anyway they are professional, so for sure in next few hours someone who will be the most fresh will give us official announcement about next steps Wink

I think Starta Team is very updated,
have you checked that within next day they have updated spreadsheet.?
Other campaign takes a time for 4 to 7 days for all calculation..

It often happens that small problems are getting bigger. Yes, I noticed that spreadsheet has been updated, to be honest, it was the point which bring me closer to de decision about investment in that project. I do not regret, and I recommend it to everyone to watch it and hunt for it from the first day on exchanges.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
No news from the team? When will we get our tokens and the exchanges.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Anyone here experiencing old posts were deleted, just notice it now when I check on the spreadsheet..
I joined last June 15, 2017 (16:29:39) and started posting on June 16, 2017 to July 03, 2017 I already made 45 posts as of this writing.

I think there is something going on with the forum like trashing old thread which results to this posts deletion,
How will the devs be able to manage this kind of concern, I want to know since I have a shortage of posts like 11 posts
and that was maybe deleted.

Can you just check when is the date we joined rather than counting from starting posts to end posts, I'm sure some
have similar problem like me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

this is why there should have been a bounty thread so there won't be any distraction to the discussions regarding its development. ZRcoin as far as i know did create a bounty thread, i thought the STARTA team had already checked what other ICOs had been doing. I don't see STARTA staff responding here after the success of ICO.

For me it is not so strange. In this part of Europe after so big success must be BIG party! I'm sure that now they are starting next afterparty Cheesy
Anyway they are professional, so for sure in next few hours someone who will be the most fresh will give us official announcement about next steps Wink

I think Starta Team is very updated,
have you checked that within next day they have updated spreadsheet.
Other campaign takes a time for 4 to 7 days for all calculation..
[..]
Should I put the signature code and Avatar back on?

If you want to be sure that you get your reward, it will be better to wear it back. But if you read my previous post, you will understand, that in my opinion you should get it anyway. 
OK I will let it go and keep the signature code and Avatar I have now.
If I don't get my reward that's OK
Thanks for the fast respond.

I think you should put signature back on because usually in campaigns we have to signature on until the final stakes of participants are calculated.

Signature supposed to be kept to the end of ICO - He did it. As he wrote he understand consequences. Case closed.

When will the tokens go to the stock exchanges?  Wink

Wolfs from Wall Street asking for phone numbers! STARTA Team - give some sign that you are alive!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
[..]

If you want to be sure that you get your reward, it will be better to wear it back. But if you read my previous post, you will understand, that in my opinion you should get it anyway. 

I think you should put signature back on because usually in campaigns we have to signature on until the final stakes of participants are calculated.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
When will the tokens go to the stock exchanges?  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hi manager.

im wondering about the spreadsheet.. im at #65 and a full member wearing an avatar at the same time.
yes, my weekly stakes there is correct, its 4 stakes per week. now the total stakes is misleading. i only got 6 stakes for the last 2 weeks i joined the campaign.. isnt it supposed to be 8 stakes in total? 2*4?   i think you just wrongly input the number, instead of 8 you only put 6.. please fix this.. thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
[..]

[..]

I was in the ZrCoin campaign
The Google docs with Signature Campaign has no.
Any way you can update it? #46
If you can't that's OK 
I see you at participants list of starta campaign but why you not use signature code from starta
Is it already allowed? I don't think it's allowed till dev make announcement here

Actually Starta ICO ended, so if he follow instructions from OP everythinh is correct.
That's why users repeatedly asked till when posts are counted.
I am an investor and I use this signature just because i want, but if someone promotes this project for reasons of earnings, in my opinion should know how looks his reward.
If you can't that's OK 
I see you at participants list of starta campaign but why you not use signature code from starta
Is it already allowed? I don't think it's allowed till dev make announcement here
Activity: 495
If you can't that's OK 
If you can't that's OK 
legendary
Merit: 1016
Hello. Plz help me - where i can see Google docs with Signature Campaign shares? Plz give me a link.

Here is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/htmlview#gid=0
Hope it will help you Smiley

I just wonder how he got registered if he does not know how to find a link to this spreadsheet..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 495
Hello. Plz help me - where i can see Google docs with Signature Campaign shares? Plz give me a link.

Here is the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep1iTy4Ng4pozZckZbtFpVVHssR01FImKt77fUZXt-k/htmlview#gid=0
Hope it will help you Smiley
Jump to: