Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 118. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Is the funding project completed? But I have not completed the target post for bounty signature

The ICO is over. Do work towards completing your posts  as soon as possible

Is it mean that we still can write posts on the STARTA Signature Campaign? If yes, how much time to complete the task (more/less) we have?
  Maybe this information can help you https://s16.postimg.org/go1p8sp3p/Screenshot_17.png

Unfortunately this information doesn't help me. Few lines over this info you can read that duration of ICO is 30 days, but as probably you know ICO already ended (after 1 day), anyway it looks like posts that we write now are counted.

OP, can you let us know till when they will be counted? Till 4th of August, or maybe for example till 9th of July?
Thank you,
Yes we need more explanation about it
What the deadline to make requirement post?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Is the funding project completed? But I have not completed the target post for bounty signature

The ICO is over. Do work towards completing your posts  as soon as possible

Is it mean that we still can write posts on the STARTA Signature Campaign? If yes, how much time to complete the task (more/less) we have?
  Maybe this information can help you https://s16.postimg.org/go1p8sp3p/Screenshot_17.png

Unfortunately this information doesn't help me. Few lines over this info you can read that duration of ICO is 30 days, but as probably you know ICO already ended (after 1 day), anyway it looks like posts that we write now are counted.

OP, can you let us know till when they will be counted? Till 4th of August, or maybe for example till 9th of July?
Thank you,
Activity: 495
I am so happy can join at starta signature campaign
Get bonus 5 stake if in the past join at zrcoin signature campaign
I wish starta can tradeable at bittrex soon, congrats for all starta team
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Wow, that was fast. Contrats to all of us.

Do you guys think this will go to the moon? i guess at least x10

They already have three companies they support in their portfolio. I can't remember where they post it but I remember one of the company is an adnetwork and some starts with "KID" something which is censoring kids browsing experience.  If all these are going to be a success, STARTA will also be a success.
Activity: 854
This ico has a big potential.
Once this project goes to mainstream it can grow because the cap is just 5M. There is a lot of space to grow. I can see x10 very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Congratulations for the ICO success!! Best luck to this project (projectS).
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Maybe this information can help you
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Yes, you still can write posts on the STARTA Signature Campaign!
But you need to hurry! Long will not wait!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The ICO is over. Do work towards completing your posts  as soon as possible
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Kairatka,

Thank you for your reply. The Strata capital is doing something really innovative, and I can see how for some investors it would be interesting. Could you please tell us more about SC Fund II. Is Strata looking to invest 70m into other start-ups? Is it Strata's first non-angel fund? Will some of SC Fund II's funds be invested into 2016/2017 companies?

Hey, yes Starta founders are going to raise a SC Fund II. And SC is making a follow-up investments in some of startups.  But I don't know details yet.
What I know, that all funds above $1,5M raised during ICO will be invested in Starta Accelerator future portfolio with a similar investment focus.

Regards
This project sure raise a SC Fund II, meaning the investors are looking forward for the further development and the success of this project because it may hit the price and raised above 1.5 million dollars on ICO. I am looking forward for more updates and changes or development on this project because the growth on the part of its token can also happened just continue the flow of the future portfolio for investment purposes and developmental issues.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
the total tokens are 11000 and it can be considered as rare token that's why it's too expensive at 1$ each. reading the One Pager and i can sense that it's a good project, i'm just hoping that the linkedin profile of the team are real and the identities presented are real and not some imaginary personalities with pictures of other people, but well, goodluck, i will follow this thread and watching the progress.
There is a huge factor to see the starting price or the set price of the token in an project. All i can see is the tangible things or in other word this project is sure on progress and definitely can be a successful one. I am looking forward for further updates and changes for both the distribution and the development of the project itself in terms of special credits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wow, that was fast. Contrats to all of us.

Do you guys think this will go to the moon? i guess at least x10
Activity: 166
Congrats to the team for success in quick crowdsale and good luck!
I'm in Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Damn, i missed this boat

Just wait to be listed on big exchange and the you can buy and hold for 3 years.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I have sent eth from bittrex but 12 hours have not seen Starta in the account  Huh Huh ,
Is that the problem?

Hope you have sent a mail to support [email protected] with screenshots and details of the transaction. Do it if you haven't
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
WOW!!! ICO was concluded in less that 12 hours...I bet nobody expected it to happen this fast. That means people are interested in Venture Capital. Congrats Team Starta

I could have been raised so much more, i was surprised that it was capped to only 5m
We were here last week making predictions on the quickness of a 5m raise in this developing climate. 3 days was way off...not a lot of money relative to whats being raised out there but then thats all they needed/asked for. Huge vote of confidence in all 21 companies,,,KUDOS!
Jump to: