Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 119. (Read 153169 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
OK, can we launch our token in bittrex? I wanna see trading enable there, not only on tidex.
i think starta will listed at bittrex soon
after all investors get their starta i am sure starta will go to the moon at bittrex

I'm sure that Starta will be listed on Bittrex, or maybe even Poloniex, but to hit any exchange first we need wallet. Let's hope the wallet will be created soon.

this is waves token so this will be using waves addresses. they don't need to create another wallet of their own not block chain for it will also be using waves chain.

congrats to the ICO. what s the ticker for this token?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have sent eth from bittrex but 12 hours have not seen Starta in the account  Huh Huh ,
Is that the problem?

No, it is normal)
There are some people waiting for delay transactions.
oh, thanks,
I hope so
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
OK, can we launch our token in bittrex? I wanna see trading enable there, not only on tidex.
after all investors get their starta i am sure starta will go to the moon at bittrex
Im hoping it too that Starta will be listed in Bittrex. Because this for sure it will attract more investors. Congratulations of the success of this ICO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
I have sent eth from bittrex but 12 hours have not seen Starta in the account  Huh Huh ,
Is that the problem?

No, it is normal)
There are some people waiting for delay transactions.
Activity: 3
Is that the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Congrats to the team,5million looks to be small nowadays and ICO closed within a day, should have set a max cap of 20-25 million, so the ICO would have run for a week at least. Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'm glad I have invested, looks like a great project.

5M coins sold at 1$ each means that the market cap is 5M right? Sorry for the silly question, just learning the basics of trading & cryptos Smiley

If the market cap is 5M is not crazy to think that we can grow by 10 or even more with the time right? There are many coins with a much higher market cap than 50M
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Congrats guys on a successful ICO. I was planing to participate in this ico and monitored but didn't think that will be closed so quickly.
5M cap is low, this means a lot of rooms to grow.
Activity: 116
When we can remove the signature?

You will need to wait till there is a final count on the number of stakes done by the bounty manager and once you get a go from them I believe you can change the signature.

BTW, congrats to the team for achieving 5m$ in a quick time frame.

Until Friday, keep it.

Why until friday?
Support wrote, that they will think to change rules (and maybe give some more time for signature campaign participants ) because of so short ICO time.
We just have to wait for announcement.

On Friday, usually counting occurs.
Well, they will not give a month yet)
Activity: 33

You will have to still wear it till Admin makes an official announcement to that effect
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

You will need to wait till there is a final count on the number of stakes done by the bounty manager and once you get a go from them I believe you can change the signature.

Until Friday, keep it.

Why until friday?
Support wrote, that they will think to change rules (and maybe give some more time for signature campaign participants ) because of so short ICO time.
We just have to wait for announcement.
Activity: 33
Congrats guys on a successful ICO,  now that $5 million was raised, we look forward to seeing more investment in a total of 60–70 technology startups from Russia and Eastern European countries
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

I'm sure that Starta will be listed on Bittrex, or maybe even Poloniex, but to hit any exchange first we need wallet. Let's hope the wallet will be created soon.
Activity: 116

Until Friday, keep it.
Activity: 340
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Activity: 812
Activity: 966
Congratulations guys!
It was great succes, waiting for the further announcements Wink
Activity: 472
Jump to: