Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 121. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am glad to be part of this project, hope to see success in future, congratulation to all investors and starta teams, Great job. Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Congratulations to Starta and Team. The interesting Ico does not take long to reach 5000 dollars more and congratulations to everyone

I have always been wanted to join the signature campaign of this ICO, it just feel like I'm too late because the ICO was about to start already and I think it will end  just before the 2nd week and I'm exactly right. Congrats to the investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Congratulations to Starta and Team. The interesting Ico does not take long to reach 5000 dollars more and congratulations to everyone
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
It took less than 24 hours to collect the right amount.Congratulations a success ICO Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 774
Congratulation ;-)

Wow nice funds are collected, congratulations and that see have many participants in this ICo, great job
This is great sold out in less a day. And already reached the maximum cap. A very lucky to those who joined in this ICO. Congratulations a success ICO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Congratulation ;-)

Wow nice funds are collected, congratulations and that see have many participants in this ICo, great job
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And we've got it! To collect $5M Starta project needs only 16 hours.

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Well done and congratulations!

Edit:
Strange thing.. it looks like deposits are still exchanged for tokens..

Total raised
USD

Total investors

maybe receiving lasts delayed transactions...
Activity: 364
I like this:

congratulations strata team for a successful ico.. so glad to know that tokens has been sold out less than a day..
hope to see on exchanges soon
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Total raised  4,965,988
Total investors  2,361

Soon to be finish.

It looks like its going to end today. Less 100K is needed for all to be done.  We'd be seeing a new ICN or Melon soon, I just wonder why they only need $5M when they could  collect more than it. Although its good for investors because the less investment the bigger the profit.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
And we've got it! To collect $5M Starta project needs only 16 hours.

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Well done and congratulations!

Edit:
Strange thing.. it looks like deposits are still exchanged for tokens..

Total raised
USD

Total investors
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
So the maximum cap is 5 million right? It showed in the dashboard an amount of 5,025,505 USD, this means the ICO is over.
Congratulations to all of us guys, I didn't expect the ICO will be over in just a day, or even less.
Waiting for the developers announcement where it will be listed, hope to see it soon being traded. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Total raised  4,965,988
Total investors  2,361

Soon to be finish.
Activity: 616
Total raised
4,957,885 USD

Total investors: 2,345

I think that will ne closed in few mins

Predict finish in about 30-40 minutes.  Ready to celebrate Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Total raised
4,957,885 USD

Total investors: 2,345

I think that will ne closed in few mins
Activity: 518
Can i invest directly from bittrex exchange?

Yes you can same thing i did, directly from bittrex.

Wait. What! Aren't you suppose to send funds from an address which you have the private key? It is very risky to send funds directly from an exchange, especially to an ICO. Please double check it with someone from the Starta project and hurry before the tokens are sold out  Wink

It is completely different wallet address, so how someone can steal private key just via transfer..? I've never heard of something like that. Anyway to the other wallet we also don't have private key..  Grin Grin
It sounds weird if he could steal a private key through a transfer, I also have never heard news like this .. I know the wallet has no private key except blockhain & MEW lol
Jump to: