Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 122. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It looks like until the end of ICO left not hours but just minutes.  Cool

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Last $85k to take!
If anyone else wants to get into this train, better hurry up!  Cheesy

A few hours will be finish.

It was not  longer ICO is complete ...
Congratulations for such a great success!  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Last $85k to take!

Are you kidding?  Grin Now left only around $46.000 I can bet that ICO will finish in less than one hour!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Last $85k to take!

legendary

Total raised
USD

Total investors

Last $85k to take!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's less than 140K tokens left, guys.
Who is gonna close the ICOWink
legendary
Can i invest directly from bittrex exchange?

Yes you can same thing i did, directly from bittrex.

Wait. What! Aren't you suppose to send funds from an address which you have the private key? It is very risky to send funds directly from an exchange, especially to an ICO. Please double check it with someone from the Starta project and hurry before the tokens are sold out  Wink

It is completely different wallet address, so how someone can steal private key just via transfer..? I've never heard of something like that. Anyway to the other wallet we also don't have private key..  Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
I'm super in. Investing a little. Hope when it hit on exchange it will worth $20.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS

Wait. What! Aren't you suppose to send funds from an address which you have the private key? It is very risky to send funds directly from an exchange, especially to an ICO. Please double check it with someone from the Starta project and hurry before the tokens are sold out  Wink
legendary

Which coin did you transfer directly from Bittrex and how long did you wait for exchange to Starta tokens? If this is not a secret.. ? Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Another successful Waves hosted ICO in the making. It will get over soon. Very glad to be a part of this one. Looking forward to hold on to the Starta tokens for long term as they have got some promising startups which can grow exponentially. I suggest every investor to go long.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

Yes, if ICO ll be closed so fast, probably we ll make some other rules concerning posts and reward.

Hmm.. I thought that duration of ICO is 1 month..  Roll Eyes I'm in campaign only 3 days with few posts. It looks like $5M will be collected in couple of hours, so it is impossible to write so many posts without spamming.. Sad I hope, I will get at least micro part of this tasty cake  Roll Eyes

Anyway congratulations for such a great success!
As long as you are not spamming and you will be able to complete the post requirements I think it will be alright.
Before I joined the signature campaign, I know already that I have to start posting right away since most of the ICOs now are sold out.

We will see if developers give us chance to complete this task. I hope they give us at least a week to spread the word about STARTA. But to be honest, after this what happen with tokens (i mean how fast they are sold out), this ICO don't need any more advertisement. Wink

I think they may give additional bonus for bounty as was said in a post earlier and yes the bounty will be closed today for sure and I don't think further advertising will be required as target is almost complete.
I hope it will happen, I will be one of the thankful participants if there will be a bonus for its supporters.
Congratulation 4,701,597 usd raised already, it will be soon over.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Yes, if ICO ll be closed so fast, probably we ll make some other rules concerning posts and reward.

Hmm.. I thought that duration of ICO is 1 month..  Roll Eyes I'm in campaign only 3 days with few posts. It looks like $5M will be collected in couple of hours, so it is impossible to write so many posts without spamming.. Sad I hope, I will get at least micro part of this tasty cake  Roll Eyes

As long as you are not spamming and you will be able to complete the post requirements I think it will be alright.
Before I joined the signature campaign, I know already that I have to start posting right away since most of the ICOs now are sold out.

We will see if developers give us chance to complete this task. I hope they give us at least a week to spread the word about STARTA. But to be honest, after this what happen with tokens (i mean how fast they are sold out), this ICO don't need any more advertisement. Wink

I think they may give additional bonus for bounty as was said in a post earlier and yes the bounty will be closed today for sure and I don't think further advertising will be required as target is almost complete.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary

Yes, of course! Smiley But if you want to do it quickly, it's better to choose Ethereum. So far, ETH transfers have come the fastest.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Merit: 516

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I can now see the tokens on the ICO dashboard. Thank you! Best of luck with this and all future projects.

P.S. Please clarify when ICO investors will be able to withdraw/claim their tokens.

"After the ICO ends, the collected funds will be made available to Cross Coin. Investors will receive Starta tokens, which will be issued on the Waves blockchain platform within two days of the end of the ICO."
tokens will be issued within two days of the end of the ICO but coudn't find any information about the distribution.

intresting project I'll buy some coins .
Jump to: