Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 127. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
so if 5 millions $ will be collected, ICO will stop an instant?

Yes, exactly Cool

Maybe only next 2-3 hours this ICO will run now? 70% of the funds have been collected in the first 2 hours.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Yes, exactly Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
WOW! So ICO succeeded in half an hour! NICE  Grin

Ok. So ICO will ends in 1 month. Do will we be able to trade Strata on exchanges after the ICO is over?

Why not?)
What could be the problem?

I don't know Smiley Is there any information about that?
At the moment we don't have even wallet. I read only about buying back tokens.. Maybe devs don't want go with Starta to exchanges..  Roll Eyes

When they create and distribute the tokens to Waves wallets, it'll be available on Waves' DEX immediately.
No information about the other exchanges.

But how they want change it for Waves? Is somewhere more info about that? Any link?
Waves that's different project and they are only partners for Starta. Now price of 1 WAVE is around $4, Starta = $1.. What if Starta will be a BIG success, and something bad will happen to Waves project?

Starta tokens/assets will be on top of the Waves blockchain.

Directly no relations between Starta and Waves price. Of course if Waves gets more popular people could look after Waves blockchains projects(Starta and more) like what happens right now on Ethereum blockchain. Also if Starta get successful it could effect Waves' price. But these are not direct effects.
And sure if something really bad happens to Waves blockchain, it'll effect whole Waves ecosystem.

But again there is no directly relations between those two prices Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Ok. So ICO will ends in 1 month. Do will we be able to trade Strata on exchanges after the ICO is over?

Why not?)

At the moment we don't have even wallet. I read only about buying back tokens.. Maybe devs don't want go with Starta to exchanges..  Roll Eyes

When they create and distribute the tokens to Waves wallets, it'll be available on Waves' DEX immediately.

But how they want change it for Waves? Is somewhere more info about that? Any link?
Waves that's different project and they are only partners for Starta. Now price of 1 WAVE is around $4, Starta = $1.. What if Starta will be a BIG success, and something bad will happen to Waves project?

Starta is only hosted on waves token, the price drop/increase in waves does not affect the Starta token price, it only affects when you invest using waves.

Oh! So it is just clone and will be exist as Waves alt coin! Let see if they hit some big exchange.. It will be nice Smiley
There is nothing left but wait for positive information from Dev team Smiley
Activity: 112
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Why not?)

Starta is only hosted on waves token, the price drop/increase in waves does not affect the Starta token price, it only affects when you invest using waves.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I invest `1 ETH ... I hope, starta will be great .. Ico will end today-tomorrow
I have 350 tokens  Grin Cheesy how much bought, guys? Smiley
Congrats for investing $350 , even i have invested some money in it, but i deposited some money in my local exchange and i am yet to get that deposited ,but with the way things are going i think that the crowd sale will get over pretty soon even before my deposit comes through as the target is fast approaching.

Why not?)

Why not?)

I invest `1 ETH ... I hope, starta will be great .. Ico will end today-tomorrow

I have 350 tokens  Grin Cheesy how much bought, guys? Smiley

Why not?)

so I invested with btc, eth and ltc.. the fastest transaction is with eth

Any word of a Starta wallet?  How long do we keep tokens on their website?

no info about wallets.. I hope devs will create wallets and we should transfer from this ico website our tokens to wallets

I think it will be a Waves Token stored in the Waves Wallet.

That's correct.
Activity: 116
WOW! So ICO succeeded in half an hour! NICE  Grin

Why not?)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I buy with Ethereum, fast and without problems.
Got my Stratas  Grin

Same here. I also used ETH, and it takes around 3 minutes from transfer to show up Starta tokens on dashboard..

hi all does anyone know maximum number of tokens available for this project?

5.000.000 Smiley

thanks!
Activity: 107

no info about wallets.. I hope devs will create wallets and we should transfer from this ico website our tokens to wallets

I think it will be a Waves Token stored in the Waves Wallet.

I hope after ico during 1-2 weeks starta will appear on enxhanges..

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Jump to: