Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 125. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So in the beginning, the trade will only be on the Waves platform?

Waves DEX is for sure. Then we'll be waiting for the exchange announcements.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
So in the beginning, the trade will only be on the Waves platform?
Activity: 473
Hello,

I've invested 2 ETH in Starta. How can I get my Starta-Coins in my "myEtherWallet"?

Thanks

Hello,

"After the ICO ends, the collected funds will be made available to Cross Coin. Investors will receive Starta tokens, which will be issued on the Waves blockchain platform within two days of the end of the ICO. "

Starta tokens will be on the Waves blockchain.

Thanks.

invest using Waves - the more waves is used, the better.

or invest more so that the $5 million cap will be reached faster.
Hello,

I've invested 2 ETH in Starta. How can I get my Starta-Coins in my "myEtherWallet"?

Thanks

Hello,

"After the ICO ends, the collected funds will be made available to Cross Coin. Investors will receive Starta tokens, which will be issued on the Waves blockchain platform within two days of the end of the ICO. "

Starta tokens will be on the Waves blockchain.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 32
Are there any bonuses for early investors? I can't seem to find any info on this.
The team has not specified about any early bonuses,there wont be much time now,less than a million now to reach the target as they have already collected close to 4.1 million dollar with a target of 5 million.So it might get over within a few hours. Smiley

Can't be any early bonuses, in this case everyone is early as ico will be closed in less than 12h from it's beginning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
so the ICO has began...

not bad.. $4,124,276 has been raised in the first 5 hours.

That was fast!  Shocked
Activity: 448
Are there any bonuses for early investors? I can't seem to find any info on this.
The team has not specified about any early bonuses,there wont be much time now,less than a million now to reach the target as they have already collected close to 4.1 million dollar with a target of 5 million.So it might get over within a few hours. Smiley
Activity: 473
so the ICO has began...

not bad.. $4,124,276 has been raised in the first 5 hours.
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
Hello, team! Tell me, to what date should I wear a signature?

Till we ask you to remove them, which wont be long

Ok this is not a problem, I just want to know the exact date
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Till we ask you to remove them, which wont be long
Activity: 196
Hello, I send WAVES to the ICO wallet but I forgot to put attachment, please help me!

Thank you.

Send mail to support .. [email protected] with the details of the transaction and screenshots
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
Activity: 166
Hi Guys

Thanks!
as far as I know there is no bonus, $1 = 1 token for everyone
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Hi Guys

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I don't know if all Starta token buyers realize it but we have just bought shares in 21 promising startups/companies -> https://startaico.com/#portfolio
Activity: 5
4 july - 4 hours - 4 millions! Great! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 291
When will be the tokens transferred?

How will be the tokens transferred?

When can we sell the tokens?

I am wondering how does a buyback works?

Should we sell the tokens via a smartcontract on Ethereum based exchange websites?

First let's wait for the end of ICO Wink

That is not a valid answer on a very significant question.

These questions have been asked many times here. They will not be answered accurately, because the ICO has not yet ended and no results are known. Can only be assumed. Therefore, such a response is normal Wink
When will be the tokens transferred?

How will be the tokens transferred?

When can we sell the tokens?

I am wondering how does a buyback works?

Should we sell the tokens via a smartcontract on Ethereum based exchange websites?

First let's wait for the end of ICO Wink

That is not a valid answer on a very significant question.

Transfer of PrimalBase tokens happened somewhat quickly (about a week I think it was). I assume it will be similar for Starta. My only concern is that there is basically zero volume of trading of PrimalBase on the Waves DEX.

Interesting. But we got multiple Ethereum based trading networks like. Decentrex, Etherdelta, Cryptoderivatives, MEW and others?? Are there any alternative methods to trade tokens in for other currencies like BTC on a later date?? Should I do it on this forum?
Jump to: