Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 126. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello, I send WAVES to the ICO wallet but I forgot to put attachment, please help me!

Thank you.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
When will be the tokens transferred?

How will be the tokens transferred?

When can we sell the tokens?

I am wondering how does a buyback works?

Should we sell the tokens via a smartcontract on Ethereum based exchange websites?

First let's wait for the end of ICO Wink

That is not a valid answer on a very significant question.

Transfer of PrimalBase tokens happened somewhat quickly (about a week I think it was). I assume it will be similar for Starta. My only concern is that there is basically zero volume of trading of PrimalBase on the Waves DEX.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Should we sell the tokens via a smartcontract on Ethereum based exchange websites?

That is not a valid answer on a very significant question.
Activity: 291

Activity: 420

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Will it be finished in $4 million to complete the pending deposit dev ?

it stopped at 5 millions, time for pending deposit depends on the token (blockchain) you spend to buy it.

Thanks for the explanation, due to deposits of BTC takes 1 hour to receive their deposits.
Activity: 31
I dont get it.
ive registered at startaico.com and my dashboard displays the different coins you can send.
each has an address which you can copy.
How would they know if you are the one who sent the coins if you'll be sending from a wallet?
there are no other transaction details given?

TX hash at the bottom.  Go to etherchain.org to see TX details. I used way too much gas.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

it stopped at 5 millions, time for pending deposit depends on the token (blockchain) you spend to buy it.
Activity: 490
Activity: 132
I dont get it.
ive registered at startaico.com and my dashboard displays the different coins you can send.
each has an address which you can copy.
How would they know if you are the one who sent the coins if you'll be sending from a wallet?
there are no other transaction details given?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Wow it looks like it's about to end,
They already raised $3,844,386 I think it will end in the 2nd day.
Activity: 448
so if 5 millions $ will be collected, ICO will stop an instant?
Yes if the target is achieved then the crowd sale will stop instantly ,they are closing in on the four million mark and it is a incredible progress,all of their calculations from the development team were precise,we have collected 3,828,688 USD from 1,611 investors so far.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Has anyone else noticed any discrepancies between ETH sent in and Starta Coins received on their dashboard. The ex rate said it was about 284 Starta/ETH, but I only got 179 Starta/ETH. That's about a 1-1.5% difference.

Current ETH price in UK is $276 https://www.ethnews.com/etherlive $275 converted from Rubles. My rate was 283 per ETH.

When I was doing Ethereum transfer, I compared the price with pair ETH/USD on BTC-E exchange, and it show me correct amount of starta tokens. Probably it is all about price spreads on exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Invested, I hope this can be next Stratis, it will bring me the other 1000x return.

Hope this will be the next one.

You're lucky Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Invested, I hope this can be next Stratis, it will bring me the other 1000x return.
Activity: 31
Has anyone else noticed any discrepancies between ETH sent in and Starta Coins received on their dashboard. The ex rate said it was about 284 Starta/ETH, but I only got 179 Starta/ETH. That's about a 1-1.5% difference.

Current ETH price in UK is $276 https://www.ethnews.com/etherlive $275 converted from Rubles. My rate was 283 per ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I can say that you're running a very good advertising campaign. I saw your project everywhere on the internet  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

It says 280.31 Starta per ETH.

I think they take the rate from http://coinmarketcap.com/

I don't see any problem Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

you receive token at transaction time of exchange price of eth, btc.. now you will receive only 280 starta/1eth
Activity: 8
Jump to: