Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 27. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

You need to look at the whole market now)
All the cryptocurrencies fell very low even began to rise a little.

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

Even when Starta was about three dollars, it was still well below the ICO price.  The ICO was approximately around 2500 Starta per 1 Bitcoin.  Starta is no where near those prices now.  I will be happy just to get back as much FIAT as I can when the price is more pleasant. 
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
All the problems are because it is a Russian project the market seems to distrust the Russian project.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Look like scam exit to me. $18 in 24h? Loll ghost town
Edit: almost forget it is waves token so no exchange supports currently lol.

Exactly, so this is the key point why starts keeps so low price, I regreted to invest waves tokens, it is useless and no one wants it.

More than 2 quarters passed away and we still are on the wait to see a decent exchange other than dex.Starta team needs to come up with a good solution for this problem, they have some discussion with kucoin or binance and pay the listing fee.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

Exactly, so this is the key point why starts keeps so low price, I regreted to invest waves tokens, it is useless and no one wants it.
If wave will show something that will attract investors then maybe waves tokens has a chance to go up as well.
Waves price is currently at $5.69, it's not growing anymore and our money are also stagnant, plus it seems like big exchanges
are not listing this low volume project despite having a success during the ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

All got lower lately but remind you that Starta is low from the start.
Sometimes it goes up but those fluctuations can't be counted because lack of liquidity.
That is true, if we will  not see this in a bigger exchange then for sure we will not see it pump.
Starta has raise a good amount during the ICO, I can't understand why they cannot deliver a good update that will cause a pump.
We cannot really determine the real price because of the low volume which is $334 USD  as of now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

All got lower lately but remind you that Starta is low from the start.
Sometimes it goes up but those fluctuations can't be counted because lack of liquidity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Starta Accelerator is an acceleration program launched by Starta Capital VC Fund in 2015. Mission of Starta Accelerator is to empower Eastern European frontier technology companies through exposing them to USA market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The whole question is why they promised to give out tokens of startups. After all, many people hoped for this. And everything was limited to a simple buyback

Not all startups run their own ICOs, so a buy-back system looks like a better choice in this case.

There are platforms as KICKICO, KICKSTARTER etc ... Why in this case do we need STARTA? Now many people can start their ICO themselves.

You completely misunderstood the topic. Starta Accelerator does not help in creating or running ICO. It is accelerator for startups from East Europe - they help them to get in to market in the USA.

Activity: 420
The whole question is why they promised to give out tokens of startups. After all, many people hoped for this. And everything was limited to a simple buyback

Not all startups run their own ICOs, so a buy-back system looks like a better choice in this case.

There are platforms as KICKICO, KICKSTARTER etc ... Why in this case do we need STARTA? Now many people can start their ICO themselves.

Some need seed investors, then Starta can be good option for them. So those platforms and Starta are different.
Activity: 630

Activity: 420

It could be dual mechanism. But that would be complicated. And maybe some legal issues would be there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, but you could just sell it now and buy better coins instead of holding this. Most Ico's from the Waves platform didn't perform too well unfortunately..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 630
Activity: 279
STA is security type token, it won't be listing on bittrex, maybe you can try gate.io.

Do you know if we can get dividend by holding STA? If the answer is yes, how will it be paid?

They don't pay dividend unfortunately. They buyback STA tokens from the market with the profit they got from their portfolio.

For me personally, the system of buying back tokens from market seems much better than dividends. We are sure that the price will grow, we just need to wait.

I like the buy back programs, it's better than nothing but only if they're buying with a decent amount of bitcoins or ethereums.  If the buy back is very small such as one or two bitcoins, it won't affect the price much if at all.  Also, the prices seem to pump during the buy backs and later drop back down a day or two later to the norm.   
Pages:
Jump to: