Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 25. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

Do you expect these guys would do an 80% buyback or an airdrop for all sta holders? I don't think this dream is ever going to come true.Better to do day trading and make some profit rather waiting for the price to increase with those buybacks.
Activity: 728
I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I hope to help promote this project the team seems to be afraid to promote this project in the United States I have been trying to communicate with the team hope that there is a Russian investor in the forum to communicate with the team. The ideas of our friends.Who can help?

Check their Twitter account and Facebook profile - they promote Starta Accelerator and startups from their portfolio. This is the target of this project! When investors will see potential in this project they will come without marketing tricks. The problem is that nobody know when it can happen... Sad

are the team still active? did they announce any developments? and by the way, why not contact them on telegram? https://t.me/starta_ico

Their telegram was dead from the IcoThere is no update, and their blog is here.They have not been updated in the future, and their blogs are in HTTP////@ start/SK. Foundation-.https://medium.com/@startaventures/skolkovo-foundation-and-starta-accelerator-sign-cooperation-agreement-724ec3ee589cJanuary 9th the turnover of dadao reached 20000 million.It was also this day that the project team announced a message with the sikewoke fund to build innovative factories so I never sold my tokens but it made me very anxious.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I hope to help promote this project the team seems to be afraid to promote this project in the United States I have been trying to communicate with the team hope that there is a Russian investor in the forum to communicate with the team. The ideas of our friends.Who can help?

Check their Twitter account and Facebook profile - they promote Starta Accelerator and startups from their portfolio. This is the target of this project! When investors will see potential in this project they will come without marketing tricks. The problem is that nobody know when it can happen... Sad

are the team still active? did they announce any developments? and by the way, why not contact them on telegram? https://t.me/starta_ico
Activity: 629
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
People recommended starta swap into Ethereum platform like Storj did swap from counterparty to Ethereum, and the price went up significantly.  If starta is ethereum token, you can easily airdrop the tokens to starta holder, and don't need to buy back any more, that will help the price.

Right suggestion, but I doubt the team would be bothered to read this and even visit this forum to check user reviews/recommendations on starta.To boost up the price, they can even do an airdrop similar to ETT tokens and attract new investors.

I'm afraid that the airdrop could not be made, because as far as I know, there are no more Starta tokens in the developers hands, that could be used for that.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
People recommended starta swap into Ethereum platform like Storj did swap from counterparty to Ethereum, and the price went up significantly.  If starta is ethereum token, you can easily airdrop the tokens to starta holder, and don't need to buy back any more, that will help the price.

Right suggestion, but I doubt the team would be bothered to read this and even visit this forum to check user reviews/recommendations on starta.To boost up the price, they can even do an airdrop similar to ETT tokens and attract new investors.
Activity: 887
You guys want that STA to moon or just be at ico btc price, but only what you create here is fud. Don't expect much if you all the time shiting about coin. Email devs instead

People gave the team enough patience since ICO, it is half year but no decent progress went through, it is big pain and big failure project.
And you think, that when you will cry about that here, that will change something? Contact devs via email or something. In my knowledge they still working with this project.
If you want to know why they did not give you guys a better exchange, maybe this little text from tidex will help you figure it out.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE STARTA TOKENS IF AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NEITHER A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. IN ORDER TO BUY STARTA TOKENS AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT NONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY, OF WHICH YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER, ARE CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. SHOULD THIS CHANGE AT ANY TIME, YOU SHALL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY CROSS COIN PTE. LTD (the “COMPANY”).

If I do remember such texts are part of all projects which ask you to agree their T&C before signing up and contributing, but this does not add to the discussion we all are at.An exchange is a major challenge for this project and you cant hide the fact.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I'm a ICO investor I've invested all my money I've always wanted to.I tried to get in touch with the team but I didn't get the support of the team and I didn't get any reply on Twitter?The team seems to be avoiding propaganda they are just propaganda in the Russian media it seems that they are afraid of what I think is not afraid of the United States sec review?

Never put all eggs in one basket!

Coming back to the volume subject.. today is below $400 (four hundred dollars)!! It is really hard to look positively at the future of this project.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
I'm a ICO investor I've invested all my money I've always wanted to.I tried to get in touch with the team but I didn't get the support of the team and I didn't get any reply on Twitter?The team seems to be avoiding propaganda they are just propaganda in the Russian media it seems that they are afraid of what I think is not afraid of the United States sec review?
You made mistakes investing all your money in just one project, it turns out this project has no liquidity since it was not listed in high volume exchange.
What you can do now is just wait until that time will happen because they did not scam you but patience is necessary.
legendary
You guys want that STA to moon or just be at ico btc price, but only what you create here is fud. Don't expect much if you all the time shiting about coin. Email devs instead

People gave the team enough patience since ICO, it is half year but no decent progress went through, it is big pain and big failure project.
And you think, that when you will cry about that here, that will change something? Contact devs via email or something. In my knowledge they still working with this project.
If you want to know why they did not give you guys a better exchange, maybe this little text from tidex will help you figure it out.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE STARTA TOKENS IF AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NEITHER A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. IN ORDER TO BUY STARTA TOKENS AND BY BUYING STARTA TOKENS YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT NONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY, OF WHICH YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER, ARE CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SINGAPORE, NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN SINGAPORE OR THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY OTHER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES. SHOULD THIS CHANGE AT ANY TIME, YOU SHALL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY CROSS COIN PTE. LTD (the “COMPANY”).

What this quoted text supposed to provide? After all, every exchange can place such information on the website. So, there should be no problem with listing on other exchanges.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Crypto is pseudonymous. They won't know where you're from.

I don't care about traders on this point, look at exchanges. If exchange is registered by law in US ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Crypto is pseudonymous. They won't know where you're from.

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

legendary
Last update from Starta ICO Twitter account - 13 February, original message in Russian:

"Cepгeй Bacильeв, yпpaвляющий пapтнёp Starta Ventures, выcтyпит в Mocквe нa мepoпpиятии Russian Investor's Club"

Translated from Russian by Microsoft:
Sergey Vasilyev, managing partner of Starta Ventures, will perform in Moscow at the Russian Investor's Club event

https://www.facebook.com/events/192202274699342/
Pages:
Jump to: