Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 26. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
You guys want that STA to moon or just be at ico btc price, but only what you create here is fud. Don't expect much if you all the time shiting about coin. Email devs instead
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You guys talking about low volume ect. and here i can see +100k volume 24h
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

Only you can post here is bullshit guys

You don't see the previous volume, today's volume is OK for 100k usd, but weeks ago, once I saw the volume was only 1k usd. And most time the volume is pretty tiny.

just to be exact, the volume now is $122,684 USD.  and i think is is the first time i see a huge volume for starta since the ico was over. and wavespump is correct, the usual volume of this token is very low compared to this time.Nbi

It's true that volume is high now, but a lot of transactions look like fake - something like robot is buying and selling from himself ... Do only I have such an impression?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

You don't see the previous volume, today's volume is OK for 100k usd, but weeks ago, once I saw the volume was only 1k usd. And most time the volume is pretty tiny.

11 BTC volume is a joke for a 5 million token, having a good liquidity is what is missing for starta from the start and just once we saw that required spike in liquidity.
Activity: 364

just to be exact, the volume now is $122,684 USD.  and i think is is the first time i see a huge volume for starta since the ico was over. and wavespump is correct, the usual volume of this token is very low compared to this time.Nbi
Activity: 728

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Activity: 887
It feels so bad when people hope to get back their initial investment after a wait of more than 6 months - 1year and see that nothing much has changed from where it all started.Some lessons for all new ones coming to this thread.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

You need to look at the whole market now)
All the cryptocurrencies fell very low even began to rise a little.

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

Even when Starta was about three dollars, it was still well below the ICO price.  The ICO was approximately around 2500 Starta per 1 Bitcoin.  Starta is no where near those prices now.  I will be happy just to get back as much FIAT as I can when the price is more pleasant. 

I am sure many like you are waiting to get their initial investment back as it has been months to see starta show some healthy profit figures for all investors.I doubt with NDA stopping the team on listing to new exchanges this seems to be a far dream for all.

To be honest, I am not expecting my initial bitcoins investment back.  I am just hoping to get back as much US dollars as possible from this project.  I know I can't win them all and am just glad my other investments have made up for the losses from this one.  Waves tokens have been good to me. 

I'm in the same position. I'm holding my STA tokens to get as much as possible USD return. The buyback happens again and again there will be chance to get higher return than now I guess.
Activity: 770
The price is shitty low, I bought starta with bitcoin, but bitcoin had 10x pump while starta is still 1 usd without any decent volume.

Yes, the current price is well below the ICO price.  I am not sure if it will ever recover or exceed the ICO price as with many other cryptocurrencies that have taken a hit as well.  The starta ico is my worse performing ico that I have participated in as of date.  It's also the reason I have been hesitant to do any more icos when there are a bunch of good projects that are undervalued. 

Starta had a price of almost $3. Watch the site  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/   to not miss the moment.

Even when Starta was about three dollars, it was still well below the ICO price.  The ICO was approximately around 2500 Starta per 1 Bitcoin.  Starta is no where near those prices now.  I will be happy just to get back as much FIAT as I can when the price is more pleasant. 

I am sure many like you are waiting to get their initial investment back as it has been months to see starta show some healthy profit figures for all investors.I doubt with NDA stopping the team on listing to new exchanges this seems to be a far dream for all.

To be honest, I am not expecting my initial bitcoins investment back.  I am just hoping to get back as much US dollars as possible from this project.  I know I can't win them all and am just glad my other investments have made up for the losses from this one.  Waves tokens have been good to me. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
All the problems are because it is a Russian project the market seems to distrust the Russian project.

Most of the best projects come from Russia, so that means all should be going negative now with the market distrusting those community people? So whom does the market trust now?

We can not say in general that most of the best projects come from Russia.. a quite large number of scams also comes from Russia. The same situation is in many other countries. Everywhere are good and bad people. Let's hope that developers of Start Accelerator will wake up and nothing bad will happen here.
Activity: 420
All the problems are because it is a Russian project the market seems to distrust the Russian project.

Most of the best projects come from Russia, so that means all should be going negative now with the market distrusting those community people? So whom does the market trust now?

Some people approaching careful Russian based projects. But some successful projects came out of Russia.
I wouldn't say most of the best projects though? Will elaborate it?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Investors are waiting in pain.
LOL!, if you have invested a big amount maybe you will regret right now as you cannot sell your token due to the low volume.
The team needs to address the exchanges first if they want their project to grow, we need people to appreciate the update even if it will take a long period of time.
Activity: 602
For some time someone from the dev team informed us about events and plans, he tried to explain something. Now they have forgotten abou our existence one more time. I do not know what to think about it.. This developers just don't let me think good about them.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

I think that the dev team doesn't want to list Starta on more exchanges, due to future buy back processes - less exchanges is easier, more exchanges - more work and complications.

It could be but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I think they are aware that investors want new exchanges. And if the reason is making simplier the buyback process, it's not good.

To be honest i don't see other logical reason..  Roll Eyes

Anyway, it looks like we have price breakdown, today - 30% .. investors lose hope and patience ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

I think that the dev team doesn't want to list Starta on more exchanges, due to future buy back processes - less exchanges is easier, more exchanges - more work and complications.

It could be but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I think they are aware that investors want new exchanges. And if the reason is making simplier the buyback process, it's not good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
In that case,it also means they want people to dump after months of frustration holding those STA tokens going down in price with no real exchange?
They should be coming up with an alternative to benefit both investors and them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: