Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 54. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
After this small pump I am sure that HIRO hodlers are complete idiots...

starting to feel like one yes.

would be nice to get some positive sounds from the dev team.
mining has not been worth it for a long time , the price is totally in the shitter , Guy's anything ?

Seeing how few BTC is needed to push the HIRO price up again, i believe or the dev should buy back some serious amounts of Hiro to get the price going or we should all tip-in and start pushing the price up again

+1. Hiro was highdiff, so not so much coins mined, all idiots already dumped.

+1 sure !
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
I've been mining this almost since day one... guess I'll stop mining Hirocoin if price stays so low, gotto pay my bills you know Sad
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
As much as I want to like this coin, I'm a wee bit skeptical with Joerii involved. After the whole PhenixEx debacle and all. I can't seem to find much info on how that situation was resolved.

It was never resolved. We gave up after calculating how much it would cost ( in money and effort )  to sue the dev who stole from everyone. I lost more then most people in that scam.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
As much as I want to like this coin, I'm a wee bit skeptical with Joerii involved. After the whole PhenixEx debacle and all. I can't seem to find much info on how that situation was resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
btw Groestlcoin is next champion for mine with GPUs /less energy consuming like X11/
COMM is next champion for PoS mining

Groestlcoin is premined coin.

100% premined PoS coins are also questionable, Are you sure that issuer will stay his case? Even saint will dump once in reaches mintpal.
I am just holding stake and believe in good. Imagine how much coins minted already in the 1st wallet?
PoS consume nothing compare with gpus, so I'm happy comm stakeholder now, I don't wanna imagine nothing, because nothing in the world is perfect, things r olny better and worse. Time will show...And its not about 100% premine PoS coins, its about their distribution and then price. Every who get COMMs may be happy and do something for it, without risk that he will pay for nothing /mine unprofitable coins with gpus and pay more for electricity as income.

Forget to say, Groestl much more premined cuz launched without public GPU miner.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
btw Groestlcoin is next champion for mine with GPUs /less energy consuming like X11/

100% premined PoS coins are also questionable, Are you sure that issuer will stay his case? Even saint will dump once in reaches mintpal.
I am just holding stake and believe in good. Imagine how much coins minted already in the 1st wallet?
PoS consume nothing compare with gpus, so I'm happy comm stakeholder now, I don't wanna imagine nothing, because nothing in the world is perfect, things r olny better and worse. Time will show...And its not about 100% premine PoS coins, its about their distribution and then price. Every who get COMMs may be happy and do something for it, without risk that he will pay for nothing /mine unprofitable coins with gpus and pay more for electricity as income.
legendary

3 BTC will bring this coin to the moon.
+1  and 10 btc to the saturn  Grin
maybe devs r spent all pump money and they letting hiro dying

I remember that Dev was buying HIRO ITT few days ago.

Yep. Because he wanted to own them, not to pump the price.
Why they didn't it at 3500+  ? easy to let price fall to near zero and then buy...

IIRC he bought 30K or 50K for 1 BTC, so don't cry. And he bought it for bounties.
I don't cry, just I don't see any action for more than 3 weeks...compare with other threads...
where is hiro ? Things r moving very fast
What is benefit of hiro comapre with Groestlcoin ? Huh?
One word answer...its about price of coin...nobody want mine unprofitable coins
and new X11 coins r born "every day" so it will be hard to stay up
legendary

Why they didn't it at 3500+  ? easy to let price fall to near zero and then buy...

IIRC he bought 30K or 50K for 1 BTC, so don't cry. And he bought it for bounties.
+1  and 10 btc to the saturn  Grin

Why they didn't it at 3500+  ? easy to let price fall to near zero and then buy...
legendary

Yep. Because he wants to own them, not to pump the price.
legendary

legendary
devs, look at BC pump and learn
devs, look at COMM thread how to build great community and learn
devs, take off your pink glasses and ..................................learn

We're not pumpers. Pumps are not sustainable. Pumps make most people lose a lot of money while enriching those who are lucky enough to be the first to dump. That's now what Hirocoin is about. We're building a coin with a future. Creativity. Good coding, good support, talented and honest people in the team.

I'm looking at the comm thread right now, thanks for the tip !

We're not wearing pink glasses, we're wearing green ones with a godzilla logo Smiley

But if you have more actual tips on what to learn to improve Hirocoin, please do post them.
Activity: 222
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What's up HIROs - do you have anything good prepared?
hiro is dying...thats a fact

devs, look at BC pump and learn
devs, look at COMM thread how to build great community and learn
devs, take off your pink glasses and ..................................learn

you thing that 2 patches and new logo will push hiro up ?
Or have I thing that hiro is next instamine shitcoin ?
Put your money back and pump, if not, hiro will die in few weeks
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
http://poolz.eu:9408 - UPDATED!!! :

ULTRA FAST INTERNET CONNECTION
Unix Server equipped with SSD, tuned for low latency
0.5% fe
e

How to connect:
Server = http://poolz.eu:9408
Username = your HIRO wallet address
Password = choose a whatever random password

Highlights:
No registration, start mining directly
Lightweight pool frontend, responsive design also perfect for browsing with tablet or smartphone
Node heartbeat live displayed on frontend, updating every 10 seconds also on smartphone and tablet PC
Fast and direct payments (PPLNS) into your wallet instead of a central wallet managed by someone you don't know
Decentralized network, harder to attack
Transactionfee's in a block will also by payed to all miners in the pool
Switch between different p2pool nodes without penalty. Payments will continue, they are all connected --> just setup another P2Pool node or two as backup

Hints to succes:
You will receive small payments very soon, these payments will get higher as longer you run on P2Pool. You should mine at least 24 hours to get an idea.
You should consider mining this pool if you have a minimum hashrate of 1 Mh/s. Lower hashrates are not recommended because it's not efficient. If you have a lower hashrate you should think about using a normal pool.

You will have more stales/rejects, around 5 ~ 10% is normal with P2Pool technology. You may have to play with the intensity. With P2Pools you should normally lower your intensity one or two steps down. Just look at the accept/reject rate.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
nice but too busy.

It's inventive. Smiley Hard to see the H though
I love your other logos and I think they have a high chance of becoming winners.

Nice - but IMO not ofr a coin logo.

Roger that!
Pages:
Jump to: