Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 56. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
I'd vote twice if I could.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool's HiroCoin Pool!

http://Hiro.SuchPool.pw

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.

Here are some specs about our pools:

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • Multiple VARDiff Stratum Servers
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3339

[color=redPlease make sure you are using sgminer 4.1.0 and up with the darkcoin (x11) kernel in order to mine HiroCoin. You don't want to be submitting invalid shares![/color][/b]

Our team is knowlegeable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

Come start mining now on http://Hiro.SuchPool.pw

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Thank you for your interest in our pool, we hope to see you soon!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine HiroCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • EU and USA stratum nodes !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Thx 4 the link. Cryptoprices is one of my favorite chart sites I must admit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
I think this should be HiroCoin's official logo to remind the miners that got in at diff 100+ what the people that were able to insta-mine obscene amounts of Hiro for hours felt after dumping their Hiro at 4000 sat.

If you want to follow a coin with a community that is more concerened with 'gettin' it done' rather than silly logos, check out EMC2. No insta-mine, no Pump and Dump!
please submit it in the offical website lol you have my vote
legendary
Activity: 1274
Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
interesting coin!

I have created a pool
http://hiro.mine-coin.de

perhaps someone wants to try it.. or added to the first page?!

What's interesting about it?  It appears to be a waste of time.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
interesting coin!

I have created a pool
http://hiro.mine-coin.de

perhaps someone wants to try it.. or added to the first page?!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I like this the best from what I've seen. My .02 is the shaking hands forming the vertical line in the H is pretty cheesy.

I agree that it's a bit cheesy, but cheesy sells IMO. Look at most televised commercials.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you want to follow a coin with a community that is more concerened with 'gettin' it done' rather than silly logos, check out EMC2. No insta-mine, no Pump and Dump!

You made me laugh! I had some EMC2 glad i sold them over 1000 sat. I m thinking about buying again around 400. That was a nice pump
legendary
Activity: 1414

I like this the best from what I've seen. My .02 is the shaking hands forming the vertical line in the H is pretty cheesy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I think this should be HiroCoin's official logo to remind the miners that got in at diff 100+ what the people that were able to insta-mine obscene amounts of Hiro for hours felt after dumping their Hiro at 4000 sat.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I'm happy to report that I just finished building the official Ubuntu PPA for Hirocoin! Now you can stay up to date without worrying about checking back at the site all the time. We will also be providing a client built for Trusty Tahr LTS when it is released next Thursday.

To use it, open a terminal in Ubuntu (Ctrl+Alt+T), and enter the following:

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:n00bsys0p/hirocoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install hirocoin-qt # For the version with a GUI
sudo apt-get install hirocoind # For the CLI version

You can ensure that this is definitely the official, Hirocoin dev controlled PPA by checking that the GPG key used to sign the package has been signed by Hiro Satou. You can get his public key on the Downloads page of the website.

this is great tutorial thanks!!! Ubuntu users should have no problems with that!

Great job!
Activity: 378
What do you think? Tried to combine H and X11 in one symbol.

Same idea as @kocur (which I found out after designing the logo) but different execution.

legendary
Activity: 1414
You don't experience a loss until you sell. You really turned 1 btc into .16 btc? LOTS of coins start out, have a big pump the go to crap and then rise from the ashes. BC is one example of many. I'd be lying if I said I was still mining, but I'm not selling my 60k hiros for anything under 3k - if they go to zero and don't recover so be it. (ok, it helps they are mined and won from trading, but if I bought them I'd say the same).
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
I'm happy to report that I just finished building the official Ubuntu PPA for Hirocoin! Now you can stay up to date without worrying about checking back at the site all the time. We will also be providing a client built for Trusty Tahr LTS when it is released next Thursday.

To use it, open a terminal in Ubuntu (Ctrl+Alt+T), and enter the following:

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:n00bsys0p/hirocoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install hirocoin-qt # For the version with a GUI
sudo apt-get install hirocoind # For the CLI version

You can ensure that this is definitely the official, Hirocoin dev controlled PPA by checking that the GPG key used to sign the package has been signed by Hiro Satou. You can get his public key on the Downloads page of the website.
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
A successful scam coin, ninja launched at 2am. Then instamined by the developers and a few that were up late and caught it. Look at the first page, there are comments such as "its still low difficulty there is something wrong." That slow diff adjustment was on purpose so that the instamine could go on all night while everyone else was asleep.

Dude, you do realize there are time zones on the gahdamned Earth? Or you maybe think that only US people are into cryptocurrencies? Think, dammit, think before you throw shiet at thin air.

He repeating it for whole thread. I don't care.
Pages:
Jump to: