Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 58. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Security Update - 0.8.6.2

Due to the vulnerability in discovered in OpenSSL we are releasing updated clients built with the latest version of OpenSSL which is patched against the 'Heartbleed' flaw. You are only vulnerable if you use the rpcssl option from the command line option. Bitcoin GUI users of the payment request feature on 0.9 were exposed to this vulnerability but this does not apply to us as this feature is disabled in our release.

In addition to this fix, Mac now has QR code support and shows the version clearly in the about window.

Download the updated 0.8.6.2 client from the Official Hirocoin Download page.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Ok, couple more then back to work lol.

I think its really cool and beautiful.
And I see you put all out wishes in Smiley

It's very hard to see it's Hirocoin, though. Especially when you make it smaller. Can you make an H more prominent ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Ok, couple more then back to work lol.

I like this one!

In my opinion it does looks great!
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I am wondering how will Hiro price looks during this BTC price drop ...

Like most coins, terrible.
BC seems to be the only coin looking strong, still irritates me I sold those coins in the 3k's. I'm sure it will dump at some point, and the fall will be a long one.
Activity: 257
Competition is getting fierce... devs did you want the colors green or blue? or green AND blue?

I we like green. We like blue Smiley I don't think they look very good together though. But if someone makes something really nice with both colors in the logo, that would be great too.

I like your logos, by the way. Open, friendly. Recognizeable. I wonder how they would scale though...
These two reminds me of the HP logo.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I am wondering how will Hiro price looks during this BTC price drop ...

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
p2pool.n00bsys0p.co.uk:9408 is down, any idea when it will be up and running again? as i have had to move my miners off to a multipool for now

http://poolz.eu:9408/ is online Wink

I have already connected to it  Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
p2pool.n00bsys0p.co.uk:9408 is down, any idea when it will be up and running again? as i have had to move my miners off to a multipool for now

http://poolz.eu:9408/ is online Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Competition is getting fierce... devs did you want the colors green or blue? or green AND blue?

I we like green. We like blue Smiley I don't think they look very good together though. But if someone makes something really nice with both colors in the logo, that would be great too.

I like your logos, by the way. Open, friendly. Recognizeable. I wonder how they would scale though...
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
No wonder, look at the hiro price...try hiro.suprnova.cc
Activity: 27
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I'm disappointed at the low rate, but I don't necessarily share the sentiments shared above.

Don't let negative emotions at work
Believe this sentence
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Ok, quick and dirty. That's the direction you had in mind?

I like this one...
ECF
Activity: 42
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,Hirocoin Community

We have added HIC to ECOINFUND.(HIC/BTC,HIC/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)

Happy trading !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member

I love the simplicity of this design - does it scale well back down to 16x16px though?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Okay here are some suggestions from us. Feedback is welcome.

These look great!

glad you like them Smiley
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: