Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 59. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
The bounty for the logo has been increased by another 5k ! Donated by HiroSGate.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Actually, I see that buy orders on Poloniex are picking up again. People are just waiting for a lower price to buy in, it seems.

While a tanking exchange rate looks bad, it's almost impossible to avoid right now. There's just not enough demand to meet supply.
We see the EXACT same thing happening to the BTC rate right now. It doesn't mean either coin is dying. It's just how the market works. The cool thing about low prices and low volume is that when it does pick up again, it explodes.

Sure, there are the recent coins of the day that are attracting attention, but they too will follow the same pastern described above.

In the meanwhile, we're going strong. Picking up more collaborators and working hard to improve this coins infrastructure and brand. We can't raise the price of this coin but we CAN make a killer crypto and wait until people notice that again Smiley

HiroSGate is working on some very exciting stuff, but, like I said before : you'll hear about it when it's about to launch. No pumping.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm disappointed at the low rate, but I don't necessarily share the sentiments shared above.
the insta mined shit is real deal just check block explorer its all there its no secret... why i do i still believe in hiro? nubs love x11 lol... even tho it was instamined scam shit there still is lots of potential for hiro. hopefully the devs keep their word and continue to work at the coin.

So maybe the devs have a shit-ton of coins. Doesn't bother me. I heard Satoshi has a few bitcoins, too.

As I see it, there are three possible scenarios:

1. Hirocoin dies. The End.

2. Hirocoin gains some momentum, the devs dump and make some decent mony. Hirocoin dies. The End

3. The devs work hard and make Hirocoin into a legitimate currency. They are now rich, they deserve it.

Still see a chance for scenario 3, that's why I'm here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
Will there need to be an update for the Heartbleed bug?
http://heartbleed.com/

Hi there - we've uploaded new binaries to the website for you to update your clients with to mitigate the issue - correction - this is going to be done today - we will post when this has been done. The main people who should be concerned are those who have used the rpc-ssl feature (mainly will be trading sites), and the payment-request feature, which is very infrequently used by the average user. Still to be on the safe side you should redownload.

We have also added GPG signatures that can be used to check that the clients are valid and untampered with, and will be releasing an Ubuntu PPA for x86 and x64 Precise Pangolin (12.04) and Saucy Salamander (13.10) very shortly, which will be pre-patched against the issue.

For those who compile their own, please remember that the clients will use your local version of OpenSSL so make sure you're using OpenSSL 1.0.1g - most importantly that your machine isn't using 1.0.1 through 1.0.1f. On Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, the fully patched version installs up as 1.0.1-4ubuntu5, and is ready in the repositories for you to make an upgrade.

If you're still on libssl 0.9, there is no problem to mitigate.

Keep on coming with those logo ideas, and please post any final entries over on the official thread!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Only 10 active buy orders on Mintpal, I am really trying to be positive about this but it does not look bright.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
猫吃耗子狗吃肉,欧特曼打小怪兽,这币竟然是怪兽,屌炸天
Activity: 196
I'm disappointed at the low rate, but I don't necessarily share the sentiments shared above.
the insta mined shit is real deal just check block explorer its all there its no secret... why i do i still believe in hiro? nubs love x11 lol... even tho it was instamined scam shit there still is lots of potential for hiro. hopefully the devs keep their word and continue to work at the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
0.00000891.... damn....  Embarrassed
its just going to get lower and lower... 550k+ coins get added a day with no new money... and bunch of new x11 coins coming out with some already out
The 250 sat that the pumpers in this thread said I was an idiot for even imagining when it was at 2500 doesn't look so unrealistic now. What was unrealistic were the delusions that this obvious insta-mine scam was actually worth 4000 or even 40000 because they created some stupid graphics and said it was. Cheesy
Activity: 196
0.00000891.... damn....  Embarrassed
its just going to get lower and lower... 550k+ coins get added a day with no new money... and bunch of new x11 coins coming out with some already out
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Will there need to be an update for the Heartbleed bug?
http://heartbleed.com/
Activity: 294
Okay here are some suggestions from us. Feedback is welcome.

number two is absolutely sick...

make the blue to green face in the circle surrounding the logo more obvious, and

less white, more silver.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Yes. These are great.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

These look great!

Great work everyone - so much creativity! I absolutely love this design in particular - it integrates the X11 in a really innovative way and follows the guidelines perfectly. This is just my personal opinion though - keep them coming! Remember if you've got a finished piece that you're happy follows the guidelines and has a chance, enter it officially over on the Hirocoin forums!
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Pages:
Jump to: