Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 62. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6039800

Holy Cow... is this for real? Would someone really blatantly blackmail like that? This isn't a game, that's serious-jail-time illegal stuff.

sitefive is a pathetic scammer just like many of the scamcoin devs launching coins.  I am not associated with that pathetic scum.

coiner777 is just mad at me because I stopped his scamcoin in its tracks.

I would like to apologize to the hirocoin community for this nonsense in their thread.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
this coin is dead.

48 hours ago hash was 12 gh

now  6 gh

half the miners left the boat. the other half will soon realize it is going down and will switch their rigs to more profitable waters.

What coins or pools are making profit past electricity right now?
I'd be very concerned if I had spent $10k on an Asics miner awaiting delivery, I'm wondering if there will be any profit past electricity for those rigs at the rate things are going.
ANY, lucky days for electricity free miners ... or naive
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
this coin is dead.

48 hours ago hash was 12 gh

now  6 gh

half the miners left the boat. the other half will soon realize it is going down and will switch their rigs to more profitable waters.

What coins or pools are making profit past electricity right now?
I'd be very concerned if I had spent $10k on an Asics miner awaiting delivery, I'm wondering if there will be any profit past electricity for those rigs at the rate things are going.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Zeit is my long-term investment - NOT for personal gain but to help change the world! With 25% PoS in year One & 20% in year Two it would be INSANE to start trading it before 2016 at the very earliest.

Zeit will die before summer.

It's literally the worst coin I've ever had the displeasure of owning. It's caused me nothing but stress. The entire development team is a joke. It will give you a heart attack from stress.

LOL now I know where the expression 'fuddy-duddy' comes from. Stick with the easy stuff, dude - yeah, you'll have an easy ride to riches if you can't handle the heat.

Sammy has been on my ignore list for weeks, for the shit he was talking 'elsewhere'.

Personally, I have NEVER badmouthed another coin on their own thread & never will. Not even the ones that actually deserve it!

But hey, opinions & assholes, right?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Dear Hirocoiners,

Hirocoin is evolving. There has been a discussion and poll about our logo, and while the initial results where clearly in favor of keeping the logo how it was, we now see a 50-50 split to change it.
We've decided to go ahead and ask the community to create a more professional looking logo.

Here are the core points we want to put across :

• Secure
  • Advanced
  • Trustworthy
  • Digital
  • Hirocoin is a payment gateway

For colors ; we like green and/or blue.

After a week we'll select 5 logos and post a poll were we allow the community to vote on their favorite logo.

The current bounty is 36,000 HIRO !

Are you a Hirocoin supporter ? Do you want to help to increase the number and quality of entries to the contest ?
Send any ammount of HIRO to the following adres : HLRUJao3JD1CVCYtJFDdAHigqYjDeNHgQu

If you want to be on the list of donators, send me a PM first.
If, for any reason, the contest is cancelled, we will return all donations to their senders.
Click on this link to view the address in the block explorer : http://explorer.hirocoin.org/address/HLRUJao3JD1CVCYtJFDdAHigqYjDeNHgQu
For a list of donations received so far you can visit out forum : https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=81.0
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
Is there a difficulty chart like darkcoin ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

Holy Cow... is this for real? Would someone really blatantly blackmail like that? This isn't a game, that's serious-jail-time illegal stuff.

LOL... you can't be serious.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Been buying up hirocoin, hopefully it will work out.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Hey guys, could you do a favor and stay a little bit more on topic ? Scam accusations of other coins really don't belong in this thread, thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Zeit is my long-term investment - NOT for personal gain but to help change the world! With 25% PoS in year One & 20% in year Two it would be INSANE to start trading it before 2016 at the very earliest.

It's literally the worst coin I've ever had the displeasure of owning. It's caused me nothing but stress. The entire development team is a joke. It will give you a heart attack from stress.
Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
don't see why the price is falling

Instamine SCAM

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
HIROCoin is fighting back on the exchanges today, up to 1400 now. GO HIRO!  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova Pool here:

https://hiro.suprnova.cc

Currently no fee with Vdiff + Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs, DDoS protected/Load balanced and all the goodies you need.

Get your Hiro's and don't forget to withdraw them !! Smiley

We are safe against all sorts of fake share attacks!

Updated 0.8.6.1 !

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
This is only the beginning for Hirocoin.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Wish I could help...

In other news, I was looking at another cheap X11 clone just now... Let's just say I have a LOT more faith in the Hiro team when I see other teams answering questions like:

Someone asks about the purpose of the coin - "I am not really sure of the direction we want to go yet"  
Someone asks when the totally broken wallet will be fixed - "It will all be fixed once I am off work."

LOL

I'll keep my coins in HIRO thankyou  Grin

Thanks to a kind user over on the Hirocoin official forum, the translation fix is now ready to push to the code, and will be available in the next release we make.

I agree, there are likely to be clones aplenty now that X11 has gained such notoriety. We've got a dedicated team of developers and PR experts who are all working hard to make sure we don't let this coin go the pump/dump scamming route. We'll get nay sayers along the way of course too, but as Joerii says - it's not about who doesn't get it - it's about who does! We're all in it for the long-haul, and we hope you guys are too!
Wish I could help...

In other news, I was looking at another cheap X11 clone just now... Let's just say I have a LOT more faith in the Hiro team when I see other teams answering questions like:

Someone asks about the purpose of the coin - "I am not really sure of the direction we want to go yet"   
Someone asks when the totally broken wallet will be fixed - "It will all be fixed once I am off work."

LOL

I'll keep my coins in HIRO thankyou  Grin
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Hey folks - I've had a report over on the Hirocoin official site that there's a mistake in the Chinese translation for the client, and could do with a quick hand with it as none of the dev team speak or write Chinese... It seems we missed changing the Litecoin (莱特币) text to Hirocoin in the translations, so I've gone through and made what I think are all the changes necessary. If anybody here has experience in written Chinese, could you have a quick look at this link to the updated version on Github and PM me if I've made any horrible mistakes and either PM me on here or even better over on the Hirocoin forum?

Thank you all kindly!
Pages:
Jump to: