Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 7. (Read 271593 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Until Hiro himself comes in this thread and explains what he's doing and posts some kind of a road-map, this coin is dead.

Looks like Hiro is dead. Stupid motherfucker can't be bothered to write 2-3 sentences per week... Just declare the f-ing coin dead. Even if he comes and posts a road map, would you trust him? It's pretty obvious he lost all interest in this.

mebbe he's too busy fixing darkcoin again... Tongue

lol
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
Its a dying coin. I was with hirocoin since the beginning and was very excited to see new progress. TBH there isnt anything new to add to this coin? everyone is thinking of ideas that are pretty much useless to make the coin grow.

I was out at 80, I hope you can bring this coin back from its ashes but i do not see anyone supporting this coin at all.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is this coin still alive , I thought its already dead.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Until Hiro himself comes in this thread and explains what he's doing and posts some kind of a road-map, this coin is dead.

Looks like Hiro is dead. Stupid motherfucker can't be bothered to write 2-3 sentences per week... Just declare the f-ing coin dead. Even if he comes and posts a road map, would you trust him? It's pretty obvious he lost all interest in this.

mebbe he's too busy fixing darkcoin again... Tongue

Activity: 729
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do i have still some hope in hiro or do i witness decent coin slow agony???
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I cannot believe this once promising coin is now sitting at $ 25,234 market cap and the dev can't even show his face on the official thread.

I can. :/

The easymine has been pumped dumped and redumped. NEXT !
promising he says lol #istamine
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I can't believe you ppl still think this coin will get anywhere.  Undecided stop deluding yourselves, OmarG you seem to have some clue, you better move on to a project that has a future, your skill set is wasted in here when you can be helping other coins.

We should try to get some developers to help Hiro. With this coin we can be sure there is no scam. It has developers with integrity.
With a little more work and some marketing the coin value will rise. At current value it is a good investment. If it falls you wont loose much Smiley but if the price goes up then there is no limit.

Boki
Activity: 249
I can't believe you ppl still think this coin will get anywhere.  Undecided stop deluding yourselves, OmarG you seem to have some clue, you better move on to a project that has a future, your skill set is wasted in here when you can be helping other coins.
Activity: 118
I plan on releasing a full application that will provide a plethora of statsistics for the HiroPool! This app will have an automated windows installation and can be accessed through a web browser anywhere after being configured. There will also be a source version available via github for Linux users or those who would like to see the code.

The release date is currently pegged at Monday July 14th.

Much thanks, Omar. Any word from Hiro on the July timing?
I plan on releasing a full application that will provide a plethora of statsistics for the HiroPool! This app will have an automated windows installation and can be accessed through a web browser anywhere after being configured. There will also be a source version available via github for Linux users or those who would like to see the code.

The release date is currently pegged at Monday July 14th.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I cannot believe this once promising coin is now sitting at $ 25,234 market cap and the dev can't even show his face on the official thread.

I can. :/

The easymine has been pumped dumped and redumped. NEXT !
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Activity: 322
Activity: 75
i need help.

I can not open or load my Hiro Wallet... when I launch the wallet... on win 7, it will give this prompt..."Failed to read block"... what shall i need to do to fix this issue.

your help is much appreciated... i'm new to crypto currency as well as Hiro...

thanks...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hirocoin - New Home of GPU Miners

Hiro should pull his head out from his ass and look around. If the main purpose of this coin was to become "Home of GPU Miners" then it failed badly. Scrypt assics are already here, but you know what? Surprise, surprise! Miners are not flocking to mine Hirocoin! Why not go full PoS and cut all the crap about giving miners a home? Then you can focus on delivering meaningful coin features and attracting investors.

It makes zero sense to keep this coins as PoW, since there is a huge risk that almost nobody will mine it very soon and a single big farm could easily go over 50% if somebody wants to do that.

Stop being stubborn and do something about the coin! Keeping it PoW will kill it eventually because there is huge cometition and your PoW is dragging the coin down the list each and every day.

If we wont get active response from devs HIRO may lose its potential ( community and market cap).
As a holder i stay loyal to hiro. Rather dump my wallet to compurter trashcan than sell it soo cheap.

3800KH at 300 watts (10 cents a KW/hour) will make me a wopping negative 10 cents if I mine it today. That's right. I will actually lose money even if I dump it. This is the same all over the X11 realm. Let's face it. We all had big hopes for this algo, but it is in no way "home of the GPU" miner. FPGA miners and the few that have the have the means are not about to share this with people. Let's stop the delusional thinking and accept that a bunch of GPU's aren't selling HIRO or any other X11 coin for near to nothing profit. The slim profit one might extract after electricity does not even account for the hardware investment. Even with double the hash power and same electrical cost it would take a thousand years to just cover the cost of the GPU. I hate to say it, but yeah. Maybe Cryptonote (maybe I am delusional?) and/or something like Proof of Stake/Resources/Transaction would be proper.

Despite all that I am saying I am still buying HIRO. To my simultaneous pleasant surprise and dismay, My 50 sat orders were being filled like crazy. Nearest buy order at 41. So now I put a little more on 42 instead. I still have faith in this coin enough to buy a bit here and there. I do have to wonder when and if the bleeding will stop though.
The end of the anon craze may be at our doorstep. Hiro/Omar--are you seeing this? The need for greater transparency is becoming more and more evident. Darksend ideal for terrorist groups, worthwhile read: http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/

Glad to see something like this. I understand anon transactions don't have to be used for illegal uses but the pros of anon transactions sure don't seem as great as the cons.

Regarding the lack of updates. I'll be honest that I've been waiting until Hiro had more free time so that we could consistently make progress. As soon as Hiro is able to implement the dynamic block reward that will relieve some pressure on the market and make it much easier to stabilize at a higher price. That would then be the ideal time to start getting the ball rolling with Hirocoin and generate some awareness once again.
Activity: 725

FREE 0% HiroCoin (HIRO) mining pool now available from iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

If you need more mining power then check out http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=1928

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: