Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 78. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
All I know is this coin is surrounded by shitcoins on Crypto-Caps. Which of these things is not like the others?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
mine for future~
Fuckin' A, I have some sells set at 4999, but I'm holding the rest and mining.
Find It's very hard to repick large amount HIRO from buy list.
HIRO MINERS have Faith.just mine and hold.
A Coin's parameters reflect the Creater and the followers' character.
No scam,no trick,
unlike HVC, They release a new cgminer day by days.Who knows they may mine it at a such high speed (R290 100Mhs?)
legendary
Fuckin' A, I have some sells set at 4999, but I'm holding the rest and mining.
Activity: 153
mine for future~
Just Hold my DOGE like a BOSS!!!

O sorry,

Just Hold my HIRO like a BOSS!!!
legendary
Possible pump today? already at 2450 on mint. I feel sorry for those poor souls who gave away their coins, the price actually fell to 1000 yesterday on Mint.
I've learned the hard way, when you are feeling PANIC your coins will go to zero, this is the time to buy not sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Does anyone know how to calculate the profitablity for the X11 algorithm coins?

I think you could say X11 is about 2.8 times faster than scrypt. So if we could work out the $/MHs/day at current prices for X11 and times it by 0.357 this should be equivalent to compare with scrypt coins.
Algo doesn't matter when calculating profitability. All that matters is HashRate, Block Reward, Diff and costs:

http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hey guys. I noticed the diff dropped quite a bit today.  Any reason for that?  Thanks.

ye the diff halved pretty much Sweet.(happily mining the low diff)

the price took a big drop thats why the diff halved but im not to worried good time to buy some cheapisch Smiley

I think this happened because Muniti coin was launched about 20 hours ago and it uses X11 as well so a lot of people would have switched from mining Hiro (I did for a couple of hours while the difficulty was still low).

Another 32% country premine Really ?? omg why would they do that.. oo yeah i forgot mine/dump .. im sure it will be on exchange today with bought votes from ipo ..
or some other paid for mechanism .

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hey guys. I noticed the diff dropped quite a bit today.  Any reason for that?  Thanks.

the price took a big drop thats why the diff halved but im not to worried good time to buy some cheapisch Smiley

I think this happened because Muniti coin was launched about 20 hours ago and it uses X11 as well so a lot of people would have switched from mining Hiro (I did for a couple of hours while the difficulty was still low).
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Does anyone know how to calculate the profitablity for the X11 algorithm coins?

I think you could say X11 is about 2.8 times faster than scrypt. So if we could work out the $/MHs/day at current prices for X11 and times it by 0.357 this should be equivalent to compare with scrypt coins.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello,,

hehe...

it's there any hope HIC rate increased?

xoxo
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There still seems to be some confusion over the large miner over at ForkPool. That large miner that people thought was botnet is actually a small miner generating a large number of fake hashes. Misinformation spreads quick in crypto.

There is a known flaw in stratum that allows you to submit many more shares than you actually could mine. So you can mine with let's say 100KH but make it appear that you are mining with 10,000KH. They are not actually providing that amount of work and coins are not being mined faster.

What happens is that since the pool thinks that they are mining the lion's share that they deserve the majority of the coins that are actually mined. So you fake 95% of the pools hash power and get 95% of the coins mined when they were only putting in a very small share.

This is an old issue that has come back to life with pool operators using unpatched pool software. The issue has been raised in on GitHub and a an example of how to recreate the problem using  a mining stratum proxy is in the link below.

https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining/issues/313

Forkpool patched.

70GH/s Fake Share.

Activity: 1022
There still seems to be some confusion over the large miner over at ForkPool. That large miner that people thought was botnet is actually a small miner generating a large number of fake hashes. Misinformation spreads quick in crypto.

There is a known flaw in stratum that allows you to submit many more shares than you actually could mine. So you can mine with let's say 100KH but make it appear that you are mining with 10,000KH. They are not actually providing that amount of work and coins are not being mined faster.

What happens is that since the pool thinks that they are mining the lion's share that they deserve the majority of the coins that are actually mined. So you fake 95% of the pools hash power and get 95% of the coins mined when they were only putting in a very small share.

This is an old issue that has come back to life with pool operators using unpatched pool software. The issue has been raised in on GitHub and a an example of how to recreate the problem using  a mining stratum proxy is in the link below.

is this an issue for the other miners? Or a case that the pool operator needs to pull their thumb out their ass?

LP
Activity: 140

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

New US P2Pool node !!!

Ultra fast 1Gbps connection port  Shocked
Just point your miner to:

url: p2p.hiropool.com:9408
username: your wallet address
password: x

Fees : 0,25%

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Stupidly sent some Hirocoin to a f***ing Huntercoin address by mistake.

Can I create a new Hirocoin address of my choosing or are they always random?

Id like to create a new Hirocoin address with the same address as the Huntercoin address I accidentally sent to.

150 HIC BOUNTY  

it is officially HIRO now, unfortunatelly Cheesy
HIC was better imo
Activity: 126
Sounds like someone lost a few coin Wink Mintpal seems like a very good exchange to me Smiley

I think he's referring to the price drop after the Mintpal explosion...
Activity: 1022
Sounds like someone lost a few coin Wink Mintpal seems like a very good exchange to me Smiley
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
MINTPAL is a shit!!! New coins please never consider it.
Ow you english vewy gooood, sentence nice structuren...

Dunno what your problem is but i personally Love mintpal , it has far faster confirmations of deposits then craptsy
Activity: 189
MINTPAL is a shit!!! New coins please never consider it.

Can you elaborate please?
Pages:
Jump to: