Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 77. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi to all.I want to ask if anyone have any good settings for Gigabyte 280x.Now i have 2.16Mh/s
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hiro is already valued 10x more than what it should. There is a reason for DarkCoin's current valuation, namely innovation and scarcity. Hiro offers neither of those, compared to say EMC2 which is valued at 300 sat despite being scarcer (300M) and will soon switch to x11 as well.
so you think hiro is worth 30k market cap? Lol good trolling there.
I don't think he understands how to value a coin. He's talking about sat price instead of market cap, he seems rather clueless.
Just following in your steps, I did have enough of a clue to know to dump Hiro at 4000, which was the correct call. However you seem to think the value depends on the number of coins you you can get mining. I hear you get a lot of coins mining Doge, maybe you should try that.
I think you have very limited knowledge of markets.

You say the price is 10x overvalued. Drop the price by 10x, it brings the market cap to about 30k. You are crazy and stupid if you think the totality of hiro is worth 30k. That's probably even less than what it costs in electricity to have mined the current coins lol

Also, you are saying you sold at 4000 sat. Good, so it either means you contradict yourself or are just trying to buy more for cheaper. If you held on till 4000 sat, I wonder where it fits with your mentality that it's worth 250 sat.
IDK where you are getting a market cap of $30,000 @ 250 sat from. Hiro has a total 600M coins and the current mined total is ~15M, 6M of which were mined at an artificaially low diff. I've already stated why I believe Hiro is WAY overvalued at the current price and your argument to the contrary is just to say i'm crazy and stupid because YOU 'think' it's worth more. Just because I believe it's worth 250 sat doesn't mean I have to sell it for that price. We aren't talking about a company backed by real assets and customers or fiat currency backed by GDP. Any value ascribed to a crypto currency, especially one without innovation is speculative in it's entirety and HIGHLY subjective.
The entirety of this made me giggle. Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hiro is already valued 10x more than what it should. There is a reason for DarkCoin's current valuation, namely innovation and scarcity. Hiro offers neither of those, compared to say EMC2 which is valued at 300 sat despite being scarcer (300M) and will soon switch to x11 as well.

I can go and buy 125k EMC for less than .5 BTC. Good luck doing the same with Hiro.

At time of posting 2.7mill emc for sale on Poloniex and 727k hiros for sale.

I have money in both but it would seem there are less Hiro for sale vs EMC2. Obviously your opinion, but all that matters is the opinion of the market.

You realize that less for sale means undervalued right? If holders believed the price was right, they would sell, if they are not selling it means they believe the price should be higher. Supply and demand.

That's what i was getting at - "opinion of the market"
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I don't think he understands how to value a coin. He's talking about sat price instead of market cap, he seems rather clueless.
Just following in your steps, I did have enough of a clue to know to dump Hiro at 4000, which was the correct call. However you seem to think the value depends on the number of coins you you can get mining. I hear you get a lot of coins mining Doge, maybe you should try that.

You say the price is 10x overvalued. Drop the price by 10x, it brings the market cap to about 30k. You are crazy and stupid if you think the totality of hiro is worth 30k. That's probably even less than what it costs in electricity to have mined the current coins lol

Also, you are saying you sold at 4000 sat. Good, so it either means you contradict yourself or are just trying to buy more for cheaper. If you held on till 4000 sat, I wonder where it fits with your mentality that it's worth 250 sat.
IDK where you are getting a market cap of $30,000 @ 250 sat from. Hiro has a total 600M coins and the current mined total is ~15M, 6M of which were mined at an artificaially low diff. I've already stated why I believe Hiro is WAY overvalued at the current price and your argument to the contrary is just to say i'm crazy and stupid because YOU 'think' it's worth more. Just because I believe it's worth 250 sat doesn't mean I have to sell it for that price. We aren't talking about a company backed by real assets and customers or fiat currency backed by GDP. Any value ascribed to a crypto currency, especially one without innovation is speculative in it's entirety and HIGHLY subjective.

I can go and buy 125k EMC for less than .5 BTC. Good luck doing the same with Hiro.

I have money in both but it would seem there are less Hiro for sale vs EMC2. Obviously your opinion, but all that matters is the opinion of the market.

You realize that less for sale means undervalued right? If holders believed the price was right, they would sell, if they are not selling it means they believe the price should be higher. Supply and demand.

And OBVIOUSLY you won't buy as many hiro with .5 btc as emc2.... it's like saying "I can buy more doge than ltc with .5btc"
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
His logic fail lies in looking at total coins instead of existing coins. It's ok, I used to be dumb/ignorant about all this as well.
Activity: 126

legendary

The number of coins you can mine DOES matter when you think a coin is undervalued when you are mining them. And dumping Hiro at 4k? you fucked up dude, it went to 6k.
I think we will see 6k+ in the future - if I'm wrong no big deal, but one thing I'm pretty damn sure of is we won't see 3x current drk coin value anytime soon if ever. A doubling is a stretch. Coins like ltecoin and drkcoin that sit within a narrow range for a very long time are dead to me, no way to make any money on stability. Getting in early is key, otherwise I'm not interested. I do agree about Einstein, I'm buying that too.
Quick question for you - I bought 25k hiros in the 1200s yesterday and could double my btc today. When is the last time you could double your btc in 48 hours with dark? never mind, I already know the answer, a pretty fucking long time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Same thing that happened to Litecoin (scrypt) 12 months ago, when ASICs started taking over the Bitcoin network is now happening to Hirocoin (X11).

And we all know what happened to the value of LTC when more people pointed their GPU's at it, securing the blockchain with a still growing hashrate.

I predicted the price rise of LTC 12 months ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltc-price-will-go-up-in-2-3-months-dont-sell-now-youll-regret-it-160300
It's history repeating.

Why I predict this for Hirocoin and not for Darkcoin? The name. Darkcoin isn't a coin that will be accepted by many retailers, they don't want to be associated with a "dark and illegal" sounding currency.

Darkcoin is the ideal coin to buy illegal stuff, untraceable. Hirocoin will join Bitcoin and Litecoin on the road to main acceptation.

And X11 ASICs? They can be created but what factory would take the risk to do so at this moment?
legendary
legendary
Dark is pointless to mine, I got like 8 coins/day with 4 280x cards. If you are an early adopter good for you, but it's totally unattractive to me to buy or mine right now - It's reached it's top. Hiro on the other hand,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Hiro is already valued 10x more than what it should. There is a reason for DarkCoin's current valuation, namely innovation and scarcity. Hiro offers neither of those, compared to say EMC2 which is valued at 300 sat despite being scarcer and will soon switch to x11 as well.

I personally think HIRO can still go up in price, as I believe that this will be the coin that GPUminers will be mining IMO. That or vert.
legendary
All it needs to do is be half the coin Drk currently is and we are talking 10x current value. 2600 on Mint, very possible pump today.
Activity: 153
mine for future~
Hello,,

hehe...

it's there any hope HIC rate increased?

xoxo

here is huge chance and big hope Smiley

HiroCoin is just like a brand new coin! it need some time to rise!
HIRO is a clean coin, shining coin with author's effort, unlike nowdays, so many shitcoins,scam IPO coins, 50% premine coins,internal mining coins(HVC),vampire coins(BC).

I believe it will be the next LTC.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hello,,

hehe...

it's there any hope HIC rate increased?

xoxo

here is huge chance and big hope Smiley

HiroCoin is just like a brand new coin! it need some time to rise!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Thanks for the explanation HiroS Smiley

There still seems to be some confusion over the large miner over at ForkPool. That large miner that people thought was botnet is actually a small miner generating a large number of fake hashes. Misinformation spreads quick in crypto.

There is a known flaw in stratum that allows you to submit many more shares than you actually could mine. So you can mine with let's say 100KH but make it appear that you are mining with 10,000KH. They are not actually providing that amount of work and coins are not being mined faster.

What happens is that since the pool thinks that they are mining the lion's share that they deserve the majority of the coins that are actually mined. So you fake 95% of the pools hash power and get 95% of the coins mined when they were only putting in a very small share.

This is an old issue that has come back to life with pool operators using unpatched pool software. The issue has been raised in on GitHub and a an example of how to recreate the problem using  a mining stratum proxy is in the link below.

https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining/issues/313
Pages:
Jump to: