Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 81. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I have started mining HIRO for 2 days now.
I have to say that it is magical compared to scrypt.
Temps have gone down by 15C.
Electricity consumption is about half.
Hashrate is more than x3.
I use an Asus R9 290X 4GD5 and get 2.732 Mh/s with rejects between 0.6% and 0.9%.
X11 is most definitely the current best option.
Good luck to all.

Welcome, and thanks for the feedback !
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
FYI

CrunchHarder is a ghost town - zero workers, zero hashrate Sad

Solomining @ 2% fees, anyone?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I use an Asus R9 290X 4GD5 and get 2.732 Mh/s with rejects between 0.6% and 0.9%.
Good luck to all.

Hey, what settings are you using? I have an r9 and can only get 2.35 out of it so far Smiley

"gpu-engine" : "1050",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-fan" : "50",
"intensity" : "20",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "27500",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"kernel" : "darkcoin"
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Good luck to all.

Hey, what settings are you using? I have an r9 and can only get 2.35 out of it so far Smiley
Activity: 7
Good luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
For everyone bothering about instamine, I almost mined from the start and mined 12K HIC with 15xR290 290 GPUs, not a big problem. Now I mining @ parsonal 2,4MH and I am happy, I believe there is no dumping again, people just dumped because of loss of faith in an altcoin. I believe this is new BC actually. And yeah, dev why not add PoS? I don't call it's instamine actually, just a wrong word I posted.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm done with Hirocoin after hearing about botnet mining.

Botnet mining is a disaster for CPU only coins but not so much for coins with GPU miners. I would advise anyone against releasing a CPU only coin as we saw with Yacoin and other CPU only coins that they become dominated by botnets quickly. Then you coins really are in the hands of the wrong people.
legendary
What is the plan now?

To take over the world, pinky !

Smiley

Actually, we're hunting for an Android dev to build us a wallet. Hiro put out a 2 btc reward for that, from his own pocket. After that we're going to do another marketing push and get merchant adoption.

Does anyone want to help out Hirocoin right now ? If so, check out the promotion subforum on hircoin.org https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html
legendary

Evidence of this ? I don't see how it could be very profitable because X11 is GPU mineable. Botnets utilize CPU's, which pale in comparison hashpower - wise.
Activity: 238
What the hell is going on why do I have a 0 confirm transfer from 2 hours ago.  And I pay fees
Activity: 39
I have 25 MH connected to the SuchPool.pw. The dashboard, however, after an hour of mining shows 14-17 MH. Is it normal? Do I get actual correct number of accepted shares reported by sgminer?
Thank you.

Great algo by the way. The cards run even cooler than with HEFTY1 algo. Hope, this coin will attract more attention.

I think the dashbaord lags a bit. I have 48MH and it shows, anywhere between 38-43MH. I look at the payouts, if it's consistent, then I'm not worried.
Activity: 196
I have 25 MH connected to the SuchPool.pw. The dashboard, however, after an hour of mining shows 14-17 MH. Is it normal? Do I get actual correct number of accepted shares reported by sgminer?
Thank you.

Great algo by the way. The cards run even cooler than with HEFTY1 algo. Hope, this coin will attract more attention.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin is great to reduce the noise and heat in my basement.  Not as profitable now, but I like the silence Smiley

I agree, now we need a marketing push as well as a market where we can use this coin.

There is a lot of potential in this coin for merchant adaptations.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This coin is great to reduce the noise and heat in my basement.  Not as profitable now, but I like the silence Smiley
Activity: 336
P2PoolCoin
New EU P2Pool node !!!

Ultra fast server:
Cpu Xeon
32 Go Ram
SSD drive

Just use:
./sgminer -k darkcoin -o http://p2poolcoin.com:9408 -u Yourwallet -p x

Fees : only 0,5%
Activity: 448

LOL.

May as well be done with every coin, sir.
Activity: 138
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I think it was around 7am in the UK at that time and later in the day going east across Europe. It was daytime to evening for Asia. I do not think that making sure the US is awake when a coin is launched necessarily makes it any fairer. It was 10:30 in Moscow and 15:30 in Tokyo.

There is a reason why most coins launch at arount 7pm. The launch of HIRO was in the early morning for most of btctalk population. Hardly any Japanese mine crypto due to high power/hardware costs. It can not be denied that you chose a very inconvienient time so dont be offended if people are alleging malintent. I'm not happy with that either but what have been done, was done.
lol the majority of mining is done by Chinese. ... As opposed to what you're saying.

So if it's launched at 7 pm it's argued that the biggest miners are sleeping, if it's launched at 7 am it's argued that btalk is sleeping.

Get real, there's no perfect world.

17 gmt is good enough for everyone, and surely better than 7 am for euro
Pages:
Jump to: